Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 04:23:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: LTO with 2012 Impreza as collateral  (Read 808 times)
CLE_Maximus (OP)

Activity: 380
Merit: 250

I'll sell my soul for a Honda S2000

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 01:59:33 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2017, 06:41:27 PM by CLE_Maximus

Hello all!

I've thought about this for a while. What would be a good process for loaning my car for collat? I live in NE Ohio and have a '12 Subaru Impreza (66K Miles) in great condition. I was looking for a 2-3 month loan and was wondering what a fair % would be. Anyone with experience with this I would appreciate your input!

Thanks,
Maxi
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 2347

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 06:20:08 PM

Have you tried a title loan?
CLE_Maximus (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 06:36:09 PM

I've done some research on them -- most businesses are borderline predatory with the interest rates they provide. Thank you for the advice none the less.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2017, 06:46:04 PM

I've done some research on them -- most businesses are borderline predatory with the interest rates they provide. Thank you for the advice none the less.

You'll find bitcoin loans are much more predatory than title loans are - to the tune of hundreds of percent a year in interest.   Undecided

If you are serious about a loan, a title loan will be cheaper than a bitcoin loan. 

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
CLE_Maximus (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 08:35:26 PM

You'll find bitcoin loans are much more predatory than title loans are - to the tune of hundreds of percent a year in interest.   Undecided

If you are serious about a loan, a title loan will be cheaper than a bitcoin loan. 

Bags. Well there goes that idea haha, thank you for chiming in Vod.
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1344
Merit: 307

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 09:08:19 PM

Just make sure you dont go to a cash advance place that accepts titles for loans. Those usually are more expensive and have hidden fees. Probably best to go to a bank or to a lending company that dont offer any form of cash advance.
CLE_Maximus (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 03:33:47 AM

Just make sure you dont go to a cash advance place that accepts titles for loans. Those usually are more expensive and have hidden fees. Probably best to go to a bank or to a lending company that dont offer any form of cash advance.

Awesome, thank you for the advice. I never knew that banks were capable of doing title loans until now; I have a decent credit score so hopefully they would approve it with a halfway decent rate.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: