Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:08:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] League of Delegates: Artificial Intelligence Social Trading  (Read 1307 times)
Burazengija (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 03:40:23 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2017, 09:39:07 AM by Burazengija

League of Delegates

PROJECT PROPOSAL

Welcome to the New Beginning of Crypto Trading.

Let the machine's correct our mistakes and we will correct theirs.

Overview

As in the last period crypto currency market is becoming increasingly interesting for both small and large investors, new and innovative promising ideas are born every day in increasing numbers, and therefore the crypto currency market there is an increasing number of investment options as and opportunities for short-term, day trading investments, which are aimed at making a profit from the difference between the buying and the selling price.
Because of the above facts, another fact is that with the advent of mass interests around the world, comes the phenomenon of instability of many markets, caused by bad speculations by traders with little experience and no degree of education in the sphere of finance and investment, so that the result is market that can create huge profits for a few, as well as huge losses for most.
That still results an unstable prices that reduces the interest of other potential investors for intensive investment in certain ideas. which is a huge problem for both investors and companies.

Executive summary

After we have noticed these few crucial problems, we had the idea to create something that will change the way of investment in crypto currency, compared to today.  This project offers a solution for those problems, and also opens up a new direction for more effective and more efficient investment as well as a more stable market.
We have created a software on the principles of artificial intelligence for the purpose of having to learn the entire history of the price movement of a certain currency pair or shares, to learn a pattern of human reactions caused by emotional changes, followed due after the unexpected fundamentals changes on the market, to constantly performs technical analysis in real time and makes richly substantiated signals ( recommendations ) for future win-win investments.

Specially tuned and updated indicators with the help of artificial intelligence machine and with the help of human factor analysis (Delegate* voting system for the validation of previously created signal by AI software), will enable to these strategies to be able to operate successfully in practice.

Fundamental analysis and voting for validity of certain market developments and news, as well as determining the impact of the same, is another tool that will improve the accuracy of the analysis of investment opportunities before making a final decision.
The end result of all this is a rich database of valid and relevant information on the history of each segment of price movements in certain moments, under different circumstances, learned by our software, in order to create indexes  of crypto currences.

Indexes will be possible to trade, such as the popular and world famous indexes like the S&P 500, Nasdaq 100, Dow30, DAX, FTSE 100, etc…

*Delegates - traders who have a minimum experience of 5 years in trading forex and crypto markets and minimum 3 years in the knowledge of blockchain technology.

We have:
  • Back-end software based on artificial intelligence created for learning the trade history of crypto currencie or shares, and calculates the percentage of the following possibilities to predict price movements.
  • We have a strategy in the form of scripts for fine-tuning of indicators for the monitoring of trade and price movements.

What we need TO DO:                                 

• To develope a platform for reciveing signals (predictions) from AI Bot, where the Delegates vote for validity of that signal (DPPOI algorithm).
  • Develope new model of crypto wallet.
  • Release the beta version and observe the feedback results, to measure the success of the entire system in the operation of this platform.
  • Creating a first CRYPTO INDEX (beta version).

“Decentralized Proven Point Of Information” ( DPPOI )

Conclusion

Project is in his early stages, so we are in the search for people who want to jump in this start up and work voluntarily in the first phases of project to build up this idea together on enviable level.

We are seeking for:

Positions:                                                          
  • 10 DELEGATES (Professional traders) for testnet
  • Back-End/Front-End: Full-stack developer - (This position is also offering a co-founder position)
  • Back-End: Java (Node.js) developer
  • A.I. Python Back-End Developer
  • Graphic Designer
  • Content writer

Feel free to ask any questions.

Many thanks,

Burke

Project proposal - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TIkZNQzqKfkDcZ7H-K8l4OxiHw9Q72IVEY0lJtaozlc/edit?usp=sharing

Discord room for talk - https://discord.gg/yymdhDd

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoNerd666

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 03:49:02 PM

My friend, I don't have very hopes for artificial inteligance. Very hope u succeed in trading ur penny stock.
Burazengija (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 03:59:39 PM

My friend, I don't have very hopes for artificial inteligance. Very hope u succeed in trading ur penny stock.

I think you didn't understand the concpet of this project...
republicrypto

Activity: 1386
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 10:39:31 PM

one of the idea from this project is make some kind of bot to make decision in such as buy or sell with automatic trading platform

correct or not dev ?
Burazengija (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 10:45:04 PM

Correct, and after AI bot give that signal, signals is forwareded to platform where delegates vote for validity of that signal in that moment, before the prediction comes true.

So the procentage of mistakes is on minimal level, bicouse of human voting factor.
republicrypto

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 11:00:06 PM

Correct, and after AI bot give that signal, signals is forwareded to platform where delegates vote for validity of that signal in that moment, before the prediction comes true.

So the procentage of mistakes is on minimal level, bicouse of human voting factor.

thats is good idea, so the delegates is work after the signal come to the platform and filtering the signal ?

and as you say it will minimizing the procentage of mistake from the bot,,

because as i know,, all market condition is dynamic and bot work with some static order from the beginning..
rockmoney

Activity: 439
Merit: 297

www.amazon.com/shops/MinersSupply

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2017, 11:05:01 PM

Can you please explain in further detail the "Back-end software" you have? First, you state the software is something you already have, but later mention that you still need to "Release the beta version and observe the feedback results, to measure the success of the entire system in the operation of this platform.".

That software will essentially determine your true value, so I would like to know everything you can tell me about it please! [assuming you already have some kind of software] Who owns it? Who coded it? What exactly can it do, and how? Has it been tested, and what were the results if so? Do you plan on ultimately releasing it to the public? etc., etc..

GekkoScience Products on Amazon Prime 1-DAY SHIPPING 
DigitalCurrencyConsultant

Activity: 671
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 04:46:30 AM

Reserved -- watching

coingecko

on the moon yet?[/center]
Burazengija (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 05:29:28 AM

thats is good idea, so the delegates is work after the signal come to the platform and filtering the signal

Exactly, then the same signal as a valid signal shown as final to all users, and for later we are imagined that such a valid signal placed in a database from which it will be ready, when the algorithm is completed, for AI-Software (bot) to be able to learn the pattern of trade in certain circumstances, so we can better analyze human emotions in all different circumstances on exchange market.

because as i know,, all market condition is dynamic and bot work with some static order from the beginning..

The point is that this is a long-known flaws in the automated trading, and with that, we got to work hard so that we perfected DPPOI algorithm, which will, in combination with certain settings and artificial intelligence power, be able to change the different strategies for AI Software (bot) depending on the circumstances in the market.

Burazengija (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 05:42:38 AM

Can you please explain in further detail the "Back-end software" you have? First, you state the software is something you already have, but later mention that you still need to "Release the beta version and observe the feedback results, to measure the success of the entire system in the operation of this platform.".

That software will essentially determine your true value, so I would like to know everything you can tell me about it please! [assuming you already have some kind of software] Who owns it? Who coded it? What exactly can it do, and how? Has it been tested, and what were the results if so? Do you plan on ultimately releasing it to the public? etc., etc..

For reasons because the project is during construction, certain sensitive information as well as details of the mode of operation and business strategy must remain private for now.
I got your private message and I will gladly continue the conversation in a private environment. There is a link for discord room, you can come and we can speak there.

I am open for any kind of cooperation or new ideas.

P.S. I opened this topic in order to attract interested parties to join me in making this project useful in practice.
ICO will not be in the near future, but in the project design it's described only an idea how it would look on our road map.

Thank you for your understanding.
memequiserle

Activity: 616
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 05:55:14 AM

what is announcement you wan launch new altcoin,
or you open site about trading, automatic trading , signal service
if not announcement new altcoin, i think is good post in project development

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Burazengija (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 08:50:11 AM

what is announcement you wan launch new altcoin,
or you open site about trading, automatic trading , signal service
if not announcement new altcoin, i think is good post in project development

It's kind a mix of everything you mentioned, for now I am focused just on development of the platform, but someone else is working on coin that will, probably, be our choice for putting decentralized economy into this platform.
All I can say about this coin that will be completely new concept of the blockchain, every day we follow the development of that coin, and I can tell you one thing, that team is currently producing something that you have not yet seen.  Wink
atchoum6760
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 08:52:17 AM

Good project. watching.

republicrypto

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 01:14:51 PM

thats is good idea, so the delegates is work after the signal come to the platform and filtering the signal

Exactly, then the same signal as a valid signal shown as final to all users, and for later we are imagined that such a valid signal placed in a database from which it will be ready, when the algorithm is completed, for AI-Software (bot) to be able to learn the pattern of trade in certain circumstances, so we can better analyze human emotions in all different circumstances on exchange market.

The point is that this is a long-known flaws in the automated trading, and with that, we got to work hard so that we perfected DPPOI algorithm, which will, in combination with certain settings and artificial intelligence power, be able to change the different strategies for AI Software (bot) depending on the circumstances in the market.

okay,, and thx for your explanation,, i will support this project,
and waiting for detail informations about this project,,

Good luck!  Wink
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2017, 02:07:22 AM

Whoa, if you can really launch this...it will totally change the game! Good luck!

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
m4nki

Activity: 1039
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 07:40:43 PM

Looking forward to more details.

Burazengija (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 04:21:48 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2017, 09:33:04 AM by Burazengija

Dear all, I want to mention that this project is officially being developed​. It will soon have a functioning TestNet. we are developing our own blockchain.

It will operate on the LISK platform, but it is not an official decision for mainnet, it will work on for the testnet, because we need adjusting, and the concept requires very specific needs, which are not included in Lisk platform. but look beyond that at a later stage, we will try to find a compromise with Lisk platform and hold the MainNet also on Lisk platform, but it does not change things for the front-end. So on whatever platform we are run our back-end, we'll keep front-end platform to interact with customers on Lisk, even after the TestNet is completed.

Our coin will be for purpose of DPPOI(Decentralized Proven Point of Information) which will operated on DPOS(modified with the locked time period) consensus algorithm.

More information will be provided soon.

Feel free to ask anything you want.
If you want invitation for slack room, send me a PM with your email, and i will send you invite.
BTCdoaA

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 04:27:12 PM

Dear all, I want to mention that this project is officially being developed​. It will soon have a functioning TestNet. It will operate on the LISK platform, but it is not an official decision for mainnet, it will work on for the testnet, because we need adjusting, and the concept requires very specific needs, which are not included in Lisk platform. but look beyond that at a later stage, we will try to find a compromise with Lisk platform and hold the MainNet also on Lisk platform, although we will probably develop our own blockchain, but it does not change things for the front-end. So on whatever platform we are run our back-end, we'll keep front-end platform to interact with customers on Lisk, even after the TestNet is completed.

Our coin will be for purpose of DPPOI(Decentralized Proven Point of Information) which will operated on DPOS(modified with the locked time period) consensus algorithm.

More information will be provided soon.

Feel free to ask anything you want.
If you want invitation for slack room, send me a PM with your email, and i will send you invite.
Good project but try to consider new platform than lisk after completing TestNeT

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █