Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:06:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PoSWCoin Unofficial Unmoderated Price Speculation Topic  (Read 2979 times)
nextcryptopump (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 06:53:28 PM

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/posw-coin/

Explorer: https://poswallet.com/blockChain/posw/
Official Topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1695121.0

This is just a unoffical unmoderated Price Speculation Topic for PoSWCoin.

cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2017, 07:13:52 PM

What, do you think PoSW is the next one to moon?

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
nextcryptopump (OP)

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 08:03:30 PM

Well when you look at the Marketcap which is like 90K then probably yes.
In the next weeks / months there will be a Exchange and a mobile staking wallet for like 300 Coins.

I know a lot of other coins that are 1 Million Marketcap and just junk. Here u have a profit sharing coin with payments every month.
mrsray

Activity: 277
Merit: 100

I ❤ Mastern✿des

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2017, 06:57:47 PM

Here u have a profit sharing coin with payments every month.

How does one get involved in the profit sharing monthly?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

●●    ●●
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
JGoRed

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 04:11:42 PM

PosW seems to be sitting around 0.06 to 0.05 and ever so slowly going down. Is this it just PosW losing value or is this the eye of the hurricane. I’m hoping that it’ll see a nice pump sometime soon here, anybody expecting to see one?
mrsray

I ❤ Mastern✿des

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 04:28:45 PM

IMHO I think this is the eye of the hurricane .. once 2.0 poswallet comes out and ledger with posw sometime in july, there will be no stopping posw   Wink

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

●●    ●●
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
vsyc

Activity: 1037
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 04:38:54 PM

PoSW had some hard time on direction changes and some coins were de-listed, but they not give-up, shall see.
vlad06

Activity: 537
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 04:40:44 PM

I'm currently staking my POSW there. I'm thinking of getting the hardware wallet too.

People on here have been hyping this coin but it's a long way away from a significant rise.
Farbin

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 04:41:25 PM

The dividends paid monthly is how to get involved. Just having PoSWcoin in your wallet you'll get the dividends.
mrsray

I ❤ Mastern✿des

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 08:04:17 PM

a lot of delisted coins will be back after 2.0 upgrade and again, I think once ledger gets the word out more about the poswallet, I think it will start rising from the word spreading about posw ... http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/06/02/ledger-announces-custom-designed-physical-wallet-for-posw-tokens/ ... and its fine with me if it stays low for a while, give me time to keep filling my bag  Smiley

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

●●    ●●
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
JGoRed

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 02:54:18 PM

a lot of delisted coins will be back after 2.0 upgrade and again, I think once ledger gets the word out more about the poswallet, I think it will start rising from the word spreading about posw ... http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/06/02/ledger-announces-custom-designed-physical-wallet-for-posw-tokens/ ... and its fine with me if it stays low for a while, give me time to keep filling my bag  Smiley

Masternodes and now a Physical wallet. I think we’ll see a nice pump soon, which is why I’m glad I’ve collected my fair share of PoSW. Now time to play the waiting game.
gotya1

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:06:58 PM

The dividends paid monthly is how to get involved. Just having PoSWcoin in your wallet you'll get the dividends.
So, just to clarify (and make this noobie proof for me) light and paper PoSW wallets do get dividends by default, correct?
JGoRed

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 02:28:53 PM

PoSW just went down 20%, however the it looks like every coin on the entire market just dropped 10%-20%, so it doesn’t look to be PoSW itself. Now is probably the time to buy.
Fantum

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 06:42:54 PM

Poswallet just seems scammy. What is the point of the posw coin? To take your bitcoin it seems. They messed up with their release and changing the site all the time. Nice vision but scatter brained. It's not like it's a totally unique idea, there are other online stake wallets like http://www.webwallets.io/, and they from a more trusted team I think.

Just as they delisted all their coins there was a massive sell off, most just dumped them for posw, then a lot of those coins had huge pumps and many lost out. Bad timing or manipulation, so many red flags with posw. Maybe just coincidence.
Fantum

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 05:54:06 AM

The thing is if you are trusting your pos coins to some online wallet you want to make sure the company won't just disappear with your coins, and are actually giving good rewards. It would an easy scam to set up a website like this, have many people deposit their coins, and then just take them. It's an untapped scam market. Just came across this https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.coinpayments.coinpaymentsapp&hl=en

Notice all the reviews of coinpayments say that all their coins disappeared. I think people are hesitant of poswallet for good reason, they need to prove themselves.

But as for the price of posw coin, what is the point of it? That is why the price is low.
gedor

Activity: 658
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 12:58:53 PM

Posw have a great solution for staking coins and it is about to be added ledger. Future looks great for posw
JGoRed

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 02:12:23 PM

Posw have a great solution for staking coins and it is about to be added ledger. Future looks great for posw
Yea, I am really expecting PoSW to do well, and in the mean time I’m being sure to fill my bag. I have a feeling when the physical wallet and masternodes are released we’ll see a pump to 1$+.
vlad06

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 02:15:03 PM

Yea, I am really expecting PoSW to do well, and in the mean time I’m being sure to fill my bag. I have a feeling when the physical wallet and masternodes are released we’ll see a pump to 1$+.

I've got a bag too but realistically can the price rise much without it being listed on Polo and Bittrex? I'm not too sure.
vsyc

Activity: 1037
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 02:19:51 PM

I've got a bag too but realistically can the price rise much without it being listed on Polo and Bittrex? I'm not too sure.

I do not think it will not Sad Unless some big players will make it their playground.
Johnny Carsonogenic

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 05:59:14 PM

I do not think it will not Sad Unless some big players will make it their playground.

There have been some volume buys in the past few days and people providing proof of their holdings to join the PoSWhaleClub Private Slack. To me, it feels like some people are wanting to play.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: