Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:44:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PoSWCoin Unofficial Unmoderated Price Speculation Topic  (Read 2976 times)
Johnny Carsonogenic

Activity: 537
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 05:27:47 PM

Huh

Screenshot and Link.

http://boards.4chan.org/biz/thread/2492248

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vlad06

Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 05:47:55 PM

Want to give some context to that?
Johnny Carsonogenic

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 12:09:41 AM

The link below the picture gives context. I went ahead and quoted it so you don't have to concern yourself with the URL. I'm unsure what to think.

Posw shorts its own coins

This is the devs address,
this is a withdrawal from it when it was at its peak.

The block explorer has not worked since the day following this. Dont be a neet invest wisely.

vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2017, 01:24:09 AM

Well this coin has been going down ever since they started to delist almost all the coins on their site. The whole idea of POSWallet was for people to be able to stake many different coins on their site and that's why so many people signed up and now that they have delisted almost all the coins it has hurt their own coins price. I'm not sure what to expect now from this coin, whether to hold what I have or just sell them now before the price gets lower. I got most of them from trading anyway so I won't be losing any money. This coin had high expectations and now it seems it's going down.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
JGoRed

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 01:03:00 PM

Well this coin has been going down ever since they started to delist almost all the coins on their site. The whole idea of POSWallet was for people to be able to stake many different coins on their site and that's why so many people signed up and now that they have delisted almost all the coins it has hurt their own coins price. I'm not sure what to expect now from this coin, whether to hold what I have or just sell them now before the price gets lower. I got most of them from trading anyway so I won't be losing any money. This coin had high expectations and now it seems it's going down.
Sure looks like that, but I’m really holding out hope that this is just the eye of the storm and that after we get physical wallets and masternodes then the price will do at least a decent jump.
Fingers crossed.
gotya1

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:10:55 PM

So what's the deal here? Anybody have any updates on how Posw is doing? I just seems to sit at 0.04$-0.05$.
hgcrypto

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:19:44 PM

So what's the deal here? Anybody have any updates on how Posw is doing? I just seems to sit at 0.04$-0.05$.

They have a new dev team.

I believe they're launching a new information website with full roadmap this week.
tehMoonwalker

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 05:02:05 PM

Here u have a profit sharing coin with payments every month.

How does one get involved in the profit sharing monthly?

The dividends paid monthly is how to get involved. Just having PoSWcoin in your wallet you'll get the dividends.

profit sharing is kind of useless when there is no profit..
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:06:25 PM

The idea was great. It was an useful service to mine (stake) PoS coins that you want to speculate with and you couldn't care enough to download the entire blockchain for. They got started with the wrong foot, but I think it will eventually get it's pump sooner or later. If I was holding bags, I wouldn't sell at a loss now. I mean it can't go any lower, it has found a stable price. I have experience of holding bags for 2 years that finally get a big pump and you are able to get out at great profits. I think if the devs keep taking care of the project, big money will want to put some attention into this.

Patience is key in the game of crypto-speculation.
Bhizzle

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:13:44 PM

The idea was great. It was an useful service to mine (stake) PoS coins that you want to speculate with and you couldn't care enough to download the entire blockchain for. They got started with the wrong foot, but I think it will eventually get it's pump sooner or later. If I was holding bags, I wouldn't sell at a loss now. I mean it can't go any lower, it has found a stable price. I have experience of holding bags for 2 years that finally get a big pump and you are able to get out at great profits. I think if the devs keep taking care of the project, big money will want to put some attention into this.

I just said pretty much the same thing on another thread, the pump is coming, proper shitcoins have had better pumps yet this coin is actually doing something. New website coming soon, new dev team and masternodes too. Ledger support is already sorted and the hardware supports POSW.

As the cryptotards would say: Lambo soon!
Johnny Carsonogenic

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:04:03 PM

All the news and momentum actually brought me back around to POSW. I think something is gonna surprise the masses.
vlad06

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:33:05 AM

All the news and momentum actually brought me back around to POSW. I think something is gonna surprise the masses.

This is what I am saying. A 40 million supply and a real use case plus staking/ledger support and masternodes.

Show me the money baby.
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:02:34 AM

I just said pretty much the same thing on another thread, the pump is coming, proper shitcoins have had better pumps yet this coin is actually doing something. New website coming soon, new dev team and masternodes too. Ledger support is already sorted and the hardware supports POSW.

As the cryptotards would say: Lambo soon!

It will take a while, but it will pump. The coin is not even on any major exchanges yet. Speculators love flat charts and the chart looks good to accumulate slowly and enjoy a pump later, but you have to have real patience, you must be ready to baghold for 1+ year easily. Most people don't have that kind of discipline and will not resist the temptation to dump it.
VuValley

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:23:29 PM

Good calls here. Already seeing movement & accumulation. Oct should be solid.
JGoRed

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:38:13 PM

Well, it appears that PoSW is sitting around 0.1$ lately; a great change from 0.04$. Now lets hope that it sees some 1$+ soon.
SupperTrapper

Activity: 55
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:55:14 PM

Looking good today. I see 3k sats coming up.
mrsray

Activity: 277

I ❤ Mastern✿des

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 10:16:47 PM

Well, it appears that PoSW is sitting around 0.1$ lately; a great change from 0.04$. Now lets hope that it sees some 1$+ soon.

does seem like it stabilized at the 0.1$ and yes wayyyy better than the 6 cents and under.  With what may be coming for features, 1$ could be around a corner   Cool

I think from now to the end of the year is going to be VERY interesting. 

I paid 3300sats for posw when I first started investing  ... was and still is a good price to get in on posw, but finally looks like I'll be at the break even point soon.  LOL

woo hoo

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

●●    ●●
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
vlad06

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:09:33 AM

does seem like it stabilized at the 0.1$ and yes wayyyy better than the 6 cents and under.  With what may be coming for features, 1$ could be around a corner   Cool

I think from now to the end of the year is going to be VERY interesting. 

I paid 3300sats for posw when I first started investing  ... was and still is a good price to get in on posw, but finally looks like I'll be at the break even point soon.  LOL

woo hoo

Congratulations on breaking even my wigga!
SupperTrapper

Activity: 55
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:33:19 PM

Damn we busted 3k out the park....lets see how stable we are at these levels. Touched 4k for a bit there.
mrsray

Activity: 277

I ❤ Mastern✿des

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 05:17:03 PM

yes yes yes, we are having fun now  ... go posw go   Cheesy

waiting to see where it stabilizes.  .50 cents would be nice LOL

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

●●    ●●
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All