Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:59:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★★NEW CONCEPT FOR BITCOINTIME.SITE ★★★  (Read 1535 times)
Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1268

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2017, 07:46:08 PM

Hi,

I have been promoting a Xapo faucet list at my website www.bitcointime.site for almost two years now. Today, I decided change the concept. From now on, the list will contain best paying faucets regardless specific payment option. So, wether the faucet uses xapo, epay, faucethub or a direct payment it will be on my list. Also there will be a different list where I will share best online games for earning Bitcoin. I hope this new concept will help me introduce more people to Bitcoin world. Since it is not a Xapo list anymore, I hope to reach more faucet lovers as well.

I have a faucet. Can you add it on your list?

Sure, send me the information via e-mail (admin@bitcointime.site) or PM. But, please make sure your faucet/game meets following requirements.

-You have an honest and long-term project.
-Decent satoshi payment, not too low for each claim or too long waiting time.
-No sites with extreme anti-bot securities.
-Accaptable threshold.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2017, 12:27:44 AM

It's good idea to collect only best faucets into one place. Just one advice - I think you need to write payment method of faucet and payment treshold (if faucet have it), it's very important information for users and they need to know it before they click link.

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2017, 03:52:08 PM

I have made some changes on both faucets and games list:

- I have removed bonusbitcoin from faucets because payment is way too low. From now on, I will try to keep only relatively high paying faucets.

- I have removed bandirun from games list because payment is reduced to level where there is no reason to visit this site anymore. This game and tomygame are own by the same person who were running donaldcoin in the past. Both sites seemed to lost adsense early in the project. There is a 3. game just started a few days ago which is called smurfgo but payments are very low there as well, so I am not going to add it on my list. I keep Tomygame for now because it is the only one that pays some btc.

- I have removed facilbit faucet as well. It was one of the highest paying faucets recently but it seems to be some security problem with the site. Both eset and Windows is showing me warning when i try to reach the site. No need for such a risk  Wink

- I also added a new faucet "claimbtc"

I am browsing new faucets and games today. I will try to add some more today.

Please visit www.bitcointime.site and start collecting from selected faucets...  Smiley

bitcoinniels

Activity: 354
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 04:51:53 PM

Hi,

I have been promoting a Xapo faucet list at my website www.bitcointime.site for almost two years now. Today, I decided change the concept. From now on, the list will contain best paying faucets regardless specific payment option. So, wether the faucet uses xapo, epay, faucethub or a direct payment it will be on my list. Also there will be a different list where I will share best online games for earning Bitcoin. I hope this new concept will help me introduce more people to Bitcoin world. Since it is not a Xapo list anymore, I hope to reach more faucet lovers as well.

Sure, send me the information via e-mail (admin@bitcointime.site) or PM. But, please make sure your faucet/game meets following requirements.

-Accaptable threshold.

U spelled accaptable, its acceptable Wink

Also can u add my site?
Coinfaucet.space
30 minute timer
75-100 satoshi per claim
0.5% interest daily (over balance)
15% referral comission
10000(0.0001) satoshi minimum withdrawl to FaucetHub.

Kind regards.

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2017, 05:03:19 PM

Hi,

-Accaptable threshold.

Also can u add my site?
Coinfaucet.space
30 minute timer
75-100 satoshi per claim
15% referral comission

Kind regards.

For rest of you that didn`t get it, it is a typing mistake, but thanks anyway.

Your faucet is nice but I am trying to stay away from faucets with threshold. I don`t see the point when there is epay option. Please let me know if you decide to remove it or lower. Good luck with your project.

bitcoinniels

Activity: 354
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 05:09:50 PM

Hi,

-Accaptable threshold.

Also can u add my site?
Coinfaucet.space
30 minute timer
75-100 satoshi per claim
15% referral comission

Kind regards.

For rest of you that didn`t get it, it is a typing mistake, but thanks anyway.

Your faucet is nice but I am trying to stay away from faucets with threshold. I don`t see the point when there is epay option. Please let me know if you decide to remove it or lower. Good luck with your project.

U can edit the thread and change it typing mistake u know.
I will be removing it asap.
Probrably within a month, but for now i still have it.

Thanks anyways.

Kind regards.

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2017, 10:03:07 PM

I`ve edited the list today. Removed some more faucets that doesn`t pay high enough and I replaced them with some new ones. Plese visit www.bitcointime.site for claiming from selected faucets.

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2017, 01:41:49 PM

I made some more changes on the list yesterday. Added a few more faucets and also removed one due to running dry so often. However, finding games that pay Bitcoin is not as easy as faucets. Still working on it.

Please visit www.bitcointime.site and collect some free Bitcoin from my selected faucets.

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2017, 11:38:43 PM

I continue to remove the sites that don`t pay high enough. The list is getting shorter for now but I decided to make it a very selected faucet list. I will spend next couple of days trying to find some brand-new good paying faucets and games. Visit www.bitcointime.site and claim from only good paying faucets/games.

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 08:48:39 PM

Daily update for www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 12:29:34 PM

Goldcoinjar and Xapocompl are removed from the site. The list is getting shorter but better. As promised, I will be very selective when adding new faucets. Will be out hunting some new ones today and hopefelly add a few new ones.

Visit www.bitcointime.site and collect from selected faucets.

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 02:01:01 AM

Some new faucets are added on the list.

Visit www.bitcointime.site and collect from faucets that wort visiting, and games that pay for playing.

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 06:50:49 PM

Daily check! All faucets are working. Visit www.bitcointime.site for collecting from selected faucets and games.

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2017, 09:21:55 PM

Checked!

www.bitcointime.site

ethantaylor

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 05:14:59 AM

Have you checked if Fieldbitcoins.com is still paying or not recently? The last time I saw it was paying was on 14th April.

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 07:41:40 PM

Have you checked if Fieldbitcoins.com is still paying or not recently? The last time I saw it was paying was on 14th April.

I just made a claim right now and recieved it in my wallet. It works just fine.

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2017, 11:21:34 PM

Daily check! Visit www.bitcointime.site for selected faucets and games pays Bitcoin.

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2017, 04:51:09 PM

Daily check!

www.bitcointime.site

LostWords

Merit: 101

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 05:50:24 PM

I like the concept of your site, that's really interesting. The bad thing is: design. I mean, it looks like it was made in 1999. Is there no way to fix that? I could help you with some Photoshopping on a logo, button's and even a whole website if you are interested. I think you can improve the site with that. Other then that, good idea kardes. Smiley
ethantaylor

Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 05:52:30 PM

I just made a claim right now and recieved it in my wallet. It works just fine.
Yeah. I just tried it again, and I received the payment. So it has resumed its paying status to me.

But I have been under an impression that the amount of satoshis it gives is pretty low, in comparison to Moon Bitcoin.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: