Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:49:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Soon: 100 dollar DASH  (Read 3654 times)
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2017, 06:44:43 PM

The instamine is mitigated, sold off and bought out within the market.
Source for this claim?

Only one dev is holding a large amount of instamined coins and it's not enough for him to sink the market.
How much is the definition of the wording 'large amount' in this case?

Do you think 30 people control all the MN's? lol.
You'd be surprised if you knew.

Honestly due to the lack of publicity on early BTC days you can argue that BTC is practically centralized in its early mining due to the limited number of people who knew of it prior to its first major pump. Imagine being one of the people who could throw over 10k BTC towards a pizza. An instamine that is 12% of the total end circulation is not bad in the grand scale
No. You're avoiding the issue, a common logical fallacy.

Is it a bad thing that people are holding their funds instead of dumping them? Masternode income is just incentivized to hold. People in Dash also hold simply because they see the coins themselves appreciating. People hold many different coins. You got lots of people who hold their BTC and never sell. Many people hold their ETH and it isn't even PoS yet.
These two things can't be compared at all. I'm not factoring in Dash holders that are not maternodes.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
matt11235

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 06:52:21 PM

absolutely no clue what Dash is about or what its working towards.  

Yeah, DASH is working exactly as intended. To make Evan as much money as possible Wink
cryptimus prime

Activity: 493
Merit: 551

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 12:42:17 AM

DASH price is now in the phase of: Those who sell first make the profit or cut losses. Others will be bagholders forever.
cryptogasm

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 05:59:06 AM

With the kind of hedge funds and strategists in DASH who could rally it from $3.5 to $78 itself speaks volumes. These guys know the market sentiments and have strategies in place. So $100 could be a possibility, but how long we'll see that price would be more to watch out for. 
oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 11:03:21 AM

When a small percentage can swing the value of a coin so much sell and take your profits before u r left in the dust

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
kanayaTabitha

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 01:22:44 PM

What affects the price of Dash fly like a rocket and is now the second highest price Dash 2 after bitcoin in Poloniex
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 01:47:17 PM

You know Dash is doing really when you have people like Lauda posting in threads like these in the altcoin speculation forum.
People who in the past never had much interest in these threads suddenly feel pressured to reply to these Dash related threads
because they feel threathened one way or another.

Its just another confirmation that Dash is now considered a much more direct competitor to Bitcoin then in the past.

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2017, 01:52:39 PM

What makes DASH pump? Who are the whales behind the rising of this coin again? I thought its dead lols. Btw, ETH is bullish too.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2017, 01:57:56 PM

Yeah, DASH is working exactly as intended. To make Evan as much money as possible Wink
What's the distribution exactly again?

DASH price is now in the phase of: Those who sell first make the profit or cut losses. Others will be bagholders forever.
Correct. Trashcoin with zero utility.

What affects the price of Dash fly like a rocket and is now the second highest price Dash 2 after bitcoin in Poloniex
The same group pumping a lot of these altcoins, with some gaining over 200% in 24 hours (with over >$1m in volume).

You know Dash is doing really when you have people like Lauda posting in threads like these in the altcoin speculation forum.
People who in the past never had much interest in these threads suddenly feel pressured to reply to these Dash related threads
because they feel threathened one way or another.
Delusions of an entrenched bagholder: I've made well over 3000 posts in the altcoin sections. Roll Eyes

Its just another confirmation that Dash is now considered a much more direct competitor to Bitcoin then in the past.
What kind of world would we live in, where a instamined scam coin becomes a "direct competitor" to Digital Gold? Roll Eyes

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
juras54

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 04:26:51 PM

dash sold for $ 40, a big sadness I hurried up
Nathan047

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 04:38:49 PM

Well, DASH is already at 75$+, if it continues at this rate I'm sure it will be at 100+ within a week (of course I don't know if it'll continue or not).

I'm starting a technology blog T4CH.top, check it out!
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 04:43:56 PM

Well, DASH is already at 75$+, if it continues at this rate I'm sure it will be at 100+ within a week (of course I don't know if it'll continue or not).

DASH is little controversial so nobody it'll continue or not that is mystery behind any cryptocurrency.
Nathan047

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 04:45:43 PM

As we all know, fudders..
It is not FUD when it is a fact. Dash is a centralized trashcoin. Here's a history lesson for you:
SCAM Darkcoin instamine 2 millions DRKs (50% of darkcoin in circulation)
This may be true, although regardless of the developers' intent since people are using it legitimately it is a legitimate coin, however it is possible that this resurfaces and ends up hurting/crashing it's value. I really do wonder where DASH will end up, although I feel like it's going to end up doing well.

qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 04:55:00 PM

You know that Dash already won the battle, when people who are trying to discredit Dash only manage to come up with posts like
"Dash is a centralized trashcoin" and then can only point to Dash instamine history from well over three years ago.
At some level its a relief to hear people talk about Dash that way, it means they ran out of valid arguments against Dash.

For those of you who are interested in learning some facts instead of just reading the old and boring instamine fud accusations :
https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/official-dash-instamine-issue-clarification.7569/

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
BitcoinNewsMagazine
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2017, 05:06:48 PM

Both DASH and ETH seem to be treading water right now waiting for BTC price to move first.

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2017, 06:25:41 PM

DASH is little controversial so nobody it'll continue or not that is mystery behind any cryptocurrency.
The whales or the people participating in the instamine don't care about the controversy. They are there solely for profit.

This may be true, although regardless of the developers' intent since people are using it legitimately it is a legitimate coin, however it is possible that this resurfaces and ends up hurting/crashing it's value. I really do wonder where DASH will end up, although I feel like it's going to end up doing well.
What legitimate purpose besides illegal transactions? You do realize that in comparison to Bitcoin and ETH, Dash has near zero adoption/usage?

For those of you who are interested in learning some facts instead of just reading the old and boring instamine fud accusations :
https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/official-dash-instamine-issue-clarification.7569/
It ain't FUD when it is a fact. The instamine did happen, period. This is a scam coin and you're a typical bag holder.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Nathan047

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 07:33:48 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2017, 04:07:08 PM by Nathan047

What legitimate purpose besides illegal transactions? You do realize that in comparison to Bitcoin and ETH, Dash has near zero adoption/usage?
DASH is an exchange of value legal or illegal, same as BTC. It comes with Darksend (allowing anonymity) and Instant X (allowing nearly instant transactions), however it is more unstable and has an developer team with of questionable ethics. Otherwise DASH is about the same as Bitcoin give or take a little, the same goes for all other altcoins.

I'm not one of the DASH fans who will stand up for anything and everything about the coin (in fact I prefer XMR over DASH), and I don't approve of the Dev's instant mine, however I do see a lot of potential in it. I also feel that the decentralized nature of Crypto-Currencies will keep the developers in line.

matt11235

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 07:56:57 PM

It comes with Darksend (allowing anonymity)

Might not be as anonymous as you think
coinzoid

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 08:49:43 PM

IMO If BTC will hit 1350 sometime next week, DASH may hit 90+. ETH may hit 35+
qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 10:30:52 PM

IMO If BTC will hit 1350 sometime next week, DASH may hit 90+. ETH may hit 35+

It hit $90 today already. I think some of you guys need to rethink your thoughts about Dash  Roll Eyes

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: