Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:50:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I was born in Venezuela askme anything  (Read 1329 times)
bolivarcoin (OP)

Activity: 590
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 02:28:21 AM
Last edit: March 14, 2017, 08:47:41 AM by bolivarcoin

Hi there, i was born in Venezuela and i move overseas in 2003, you can ask me anything about Venezuela and i glad will answer you.

"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PeterTheGrape

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 04:37:35 AM

Hi there, i was born in Venezuela and i move overseas in 2003, you can ask me anything about Venezuela and i glad will answer you.

I have a few questions.

1) Is it true that The Black Stain of Venezuela first appeared when Donald Trump accepted the Ellis Island Medal of Honor?

http://www.todayifoundout.com/index.php/2016/08/mysterious-black-goo-venezuela-la-mancha-negra/

2) Is it true Venezuela has a secret plan to surprise the global market with a commodity based economy?

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-03-29/a-mystery-bond-in-venezuela-has-traders-scratching-their-heads

3) Is there really a vast market for scrap metal in Venezuela?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2015/05/29/the-mystery-of-venezuelas-missing-coins/#2659b6b2664f
MairaObergh

Activity: 270
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 05:11:53 AM

Did you like Hugo Chavez?
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 06:00:53 AM

BOLI BOLI BOLI

How do i get my Boli's from over there to Canada ? Is there an IRC spam script for that ?
You owe me for making it rain on Cryptsy's IRC way back bro Wink
I never asked for them but you gave them to me anyway LOL
(not sure about the balance though)

FUD first & ask questions later™
nimethasa

Activity: 518
Merit: 283

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 06:28:01 AM

iam hear girl from venezuele is beutiful
you can have facebook group girl from venezuela

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

rajasumi3

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 07:58:24 AM

Well i heard that bitcoin mining is illegal there ? If it is so . And why ?
I have recently heard in the news that the some people were caught in bitcoin farm? Do u have any news about it?
bolivarcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 09:47:30 AM

Hey, thank you and all the rest for writing here, i will answer all your questions Smiley

1) Is it true that The Black Stain of Venezuela first appeared when Donald Trump accepted the Ellis Island Medal of Honor?

I am not sure if that happen when Donald Trump accepted the Ellis Island Medal of Honor, but yes, i know the famous "Mancha Negra" and i saw an accident happen in front of my eyes once, a landcruiser with 5 or 6 passengers lose control and roll over the roof, on those times no one used safety bell, two females eject from the vehicle and the rest remain inside, i was a young guy coming back from the beach with my family, my dad just drove cos it wasnt safe to help them.

2) Is it true Venezuela has a secret plan to surprise the global market with a commodity based economy?

I doubt that, Venezuela right now its one of the shitties countries on earth, and not because its shit right now, its because all the people that can help to rebuild the country are leaving. they maybe surprise the global market doing something stupid, like going back to the prehistoric economic era.

Yes, but people sell metal for surviving, not because they want or its profitable.

I have a few questions.

http://www.todayifoundout.com/index.php/2016/08/mysterious-black-goo-venezuela-la-mancha-negra/

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-03-29/a-mystery-bond-in-venezuela-has-traders-scratching-their-heads

https://www.forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2015/05/29/the-mystery-of-venezuelas-missing-coins/#2659b6b2664f

bolivarcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 09:50:00 AM

Yes i like him when i first know about him, like the 80% of Venezuelans we tough that him will bring equality and progress.

Did you like Hugo Chavez?

bolivarcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 10:13:16 AM

I remember a bit about that, it was like a year ago.
i dnt remember about the balance, and the bot its off now, i can give them back to u, just dnt know how much

BOLI BOLI BOLI

How do i get my Boli's from over there to Canada ? Is there an IRC spam script for that ?
You owe me for making it rain on Cryptsy's IRC way back bro Wink
I never asked for them but you gave them to me anyway LOL
(not sure about the balance though)

bolivarcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 10:17:39 AM

Well, some Venezuelan girls are very pretty and others are very ugly, i will say 10% are very hot 30% are hot, 50% are ugly and 10% are horrible.
Now, 95% of the girls want to be treated like princess, this mean, you need to spend money on them.
Lets be clear, there is no free pussy, if you want pussy then you need to pay for it, and in Venezuela it cost alot

Now the Feminazi will go after me cos of what i said

iam hear girl from venezuele is beutiful
you can have facebook group girl from venezuela

bolivarcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 10:22:23 AM

Bitcoin or Altcoin mining its not ilegal, what is illegal is to use electricity and not pay for it.

The miner arrested got the miners here on Bitcointalk and import them to Venezuela and didnt pay the import tax, then he set up a warehouse and got electricity that didnt pay.

Then there are some Venezuelans that are writers on cointelegraph, the merkle, etc etc and they lie about the news.

Well i heard that bitcoin mining is illegal there ? If it is so . And why ?
I have recently heard in the news that the some people were caught in bitcoin farm? Do u have any news about it?

PeterTheGrape

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 10:24:46 AM

Could this guy get a job as a cop in Venezuela?

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/feds-takedown-mob-boss-vinny-gorgeous-paid-article-1.2995263

"bought the properties of a missing loan shark" ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
AleSergio

Activity: 378

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 12:53:13 PM

What is your traditional food in Venezuela? Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███████████▄▄     
   ▄▄███████████████████▄▄ 
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
████      ▀██▀  ▀██  ████████
████  ███   █    ██  ████████
████       █  ██  █  ████████
████  ███            ████████
████         █████        ███
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████▀▀ 
       ▀▀███████████▀▀     
            ▀▀▀▀▀           
.BUYANYLIGHT.

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 10:40:00 AM

I am satisfied with these answers.  Cool
And i think women are like that everywhere.. FemaNAZI's be damned  Cheesy

FUD first & ask questions later™
Mbokani

Activity: 291

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 12:44:49 PM

Well, some Venezuelan girls are very pretty and others are very ugly, i will say 10% are very hot 30% are hot, 50% are ugly and 10% are horrible.
Now, 95% of the girls want to be treated like princess, this mean, you need to spend money on them.
Lets be clear, there is no free pussy, if you want pussy then you need to pay for it, and in Venezuela it cost alot
So it does imply that all the girls from Venezuela are for sale  Cheesy if a countries 40% girls are hot then it is a really high stats you got there as most of the countries does have a very low amount of beautiful girls to be frank and the ugly ones might be more beautiful than girls from some countries .
Have to meet some Venezuelan vixens to really mark their beauty as i have not seen any.Is there any famous celebrities i can see just to figure out.
dylanc

Activity: 243
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 06:44:57 PM

What do you think of the current situation in Venezuela?
ovvidiy

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 10:18:20 PM

I am satisfied with these answers.  Cool
And i think women are like that everywhere.. FemaNAZI's be damned  Cheesy
Do you think that the women's movement has no right to exist? I agree that women are already starting to take on a lot, but if they want, let them be on the same line with men, and get the same in the face.
felipeva1994

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 11:01:39 PM

Which is the biggest square in venezuela?

i'm curious  Grin  Grin  Grin

stevano

Activity: 423
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 01:22:53 AM

the most beautiful place in Venezuela that are good for my visit, I suppose there will be a visit there in the near future?
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 01:50:28 AM

Why don't the people put their government down and make things work on a personal basis?

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: