Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:29:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is Rejected : ETF  (Read 1769 times)
d-trixx

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 04:31:50 AM

Disappointed with the decision by the Securities and Exchange Commission. But seriously, I don't believe that this is the end of the road. If the ETF can't be listed in the New York Stock Exchange, why can't the Winkelwii try to get it listed in the Tokyo Stock Exchange or the Shanghai Stock Exchange? Other interesting options are the Hong Kong Stock Exchange and the smaller Shenzhen Stock Exchange. 
Perhaps my opinion is not objective, but I still think that the answers will be the same and there is no difference what kind of exchange it makes. The result will be the same.
CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 01:13:21 PM

Bitcoin ETF was rejected is not end the world, still there are value in bitcoin,
bitcoin's price down it is just fluctuation and be needed by traders for making profit,
bitcoin will be survive without approval because the bitcoin depend on the comunity.
correct. I think bitcoin rejection occurs only this once. perhaps when at another time, perhaps in a few years from now, the ETF will be received. Well, it may take five years or less. I believe they are also currently using bitcoin, but I guess they think that bitcoin is currently not enough to be accepted in society.
Yes, I just don't understand bitcoin is rejected sounds like bitcoin will be die,
the fact bitcoin is still alive on heart of comunity bitcoin until right now
we are like people who don't understand what is mean bitcoin and revolution of currency
because of this rejecting bitcoin be more famous and make price going up again.
teilwalL05

Activity: 980

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 01:45:55 PM

Bitcoin ETF was rejected is not end the world, still there are value in bitcoin,
bitcoin's price down it is just fluctuation and be needed by traders for making profit,
bitcoin will be survive without approval because the bitcoin depend on the comunity.
correct. I think bitcoin rejection occurs only this once. perhaps when at another time, perhaps in a few years from now, the ETF will be received. Well, it may take five years or less. I believe they are also currently using bitcoin, but I guess they think that bitcoin is currently not enough to be accepted in society.
Yes, I just don't understand bitcoin is rejected sounds like bitcoin will be die,
we are like people who don't understand what is mean bitcoin and revolution of currency

Well that is a part of bitcoin, and any rejection with bitcoin doesn't mean bitcoin would go down, it is not bitcoin lost if they rejected it, it is their lost that then don't accepted it, and look at bitcoin value now do you think anyone would think twice in accepting it,
bettercrypto

Activity: 1372
Merit: 269

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2017, 01:49:59 PM

Well that is a part of bitcoin, and any rejection with bitcoin doesn't mean bitcoin would go down, it is not bitcoin lost if they rejected it, it is their lost that then don't accepted it, and look at bitcoin value now do you think anyone would think twice in accepting it,

Actually the Winklevoss ETF rejection just made a positive mark to Bitcoin.  Enthusiast are now been reassured that no matter what kind of rejection from the authority Bitcoin receives, it will still retain its value and even getting stronger.  I bet those who think that Bitcoin will crash is now having a second thought about their belief.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1020

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 01:52:56 PM

Actually the Winklevoss ETF rejection just made a positive mark to Bitcoin.  Enthusiast are now been reassured that no matter what kind of rejection from the authority Bitcoin receives, it will still retain its value and even getting stronger.  I bet those who think that Bitcoin will crash is now having a second thought about their belief.
They are eating their own thoughts as of now when they saw the current price of bitcoin which totally goes back up again after the rejection which means bitcoin doesnt depend on those events and no matter how they reject bitcoin it would still be the same the price would always goes up as long the adoption is there.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 04:01:01 AM

They are eating their own thoughts as of now when they saw the current price of bitcoin which totally goes back up again after the rejection which means bitcoin doesnt depend on those events and no matter how they reject bitcoin it would still be the same the price would always goes up as long the adoption is there.
Yes we are as comunity bitcoin will make sure bitcoin will be alive and there are values in bitcoin,
since I knew about bitcoin it is still same until today the developers, miners, investors include comunity
that make bitcoin fluctuation and alive, because bitcoin is new revolution of currency in the world.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2017, 04:06:16 AM

I have been following this topic and I think it actually not affecting the price of bitcoin (ignoring newbies panic sell). There are some guys going to apply for ETF's approval but I think we already know that what's the result is going to come out unless we specifically address the queries raised by the ETF before applying.

Just sharing similar topic with more opinions about the issue for reference : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1821815.20
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 04:14:21 AM

The day bitcoin ETF approves is the day that bitcoin is no longer decentralized, people are still ignorant and can't understand what it means to print(generate, mine) your own money.

🖤😏
Mvaporis1961

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 04:59:14 AM

I think even if the ETF reject the bitcoin it will only cause the price to go low for a while,
And after that I think the bitcoin will once again rise its price,
As long as we are using it and buying it the bitcoin will surely live.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: