Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:50:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Hero Vouched] League Of Legends Money Factory >>MONETIZE THE RIFT<<  (Read 22162 times)
djordjamayna (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2017, 02:05:38 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2017, 07:15:07 AM by djordjamayna

What is up guys, I will be offering my product here. It's called League Of Legends Money Factory
What it's about?
-It's a tutorial that will teach you how to make money out the game on different ways. You will be making a good amount of money even as a newbie, since it's step-by step explained guide and anyone can do it.

The guide is written personally by me and I guarantee that it works.
The price for each copy is $10

BUY FROM HERE >> https://hexpay.org/p/gn0ey

Some recent earnings:

VOUCHES:
Review:

So i received a brief description of what is offered.

This is more of a teaching tool which is being offered i.e. League Of Legends Factory, where you will be helped with certain skills for making money. And i am not talking about in-game skills, rather some marketing skills.
I feel the beginning might be a bit tough, u need to increase your networking, understand and exploit opportunities on daily basis. But once you have a good setup and handle over things, then it will run smoothly but remember this is not some automatic revenue system, you still need to put in effort which is ofcourse true for every money making scheme out there.

Well yeah overall this service will be pretty good for people who are willing to put in some effort while the earnings will depend on the amount of work you do, drops to ocean i would say. As mentioned a basic understanding of the game is needed which i feel is 1 day's worth of research.
He also provides some market places to begin with.

If he is going to guide through all the process then i would say the price for which he is selling the service is dirt cheap.

And yeah this is a honest review so i would like to add, this method 1) is not related to what rank or elo you are, doesn't even matter 2) is not suitable for people who do not wish to put in few hours daily to earn little at the start 3) possible to get saturated in future, but the early starters might profit.

Jartsu

Activity: 421
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 02:09:39 PM

Hey,

Hmm.. Methods sounds interesting. Would you give a vouch copy?

Regards
Green Apple

Activity: 389

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 02:10:37 PM

Im almost challenger in league. Maybe those methods aren't hard for me. Can i take a vouch copy , ill post my detailed review as soon as possible.
Green Apple

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 02:12:31 PM

Hey,

Hmm.. Methods sounds interesting. Would you give a vouch copy?

Regards

Be sure to check this dude trusts before sending your vouch copy to him. I warned you.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=715168
Jartsu

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 02:14:33 PM

lol, again you.. The guy who is selling leaked eBooks on the market, but atleast I am not only one who is sure about it. 2nd person made same thread as I did, so good luck man.. You just gave me the -trust because I exposed you.
Green Apple

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 02:19:57 PM

lol, again you.. The guy who is selling leaked eBooks on the market, but atleast I am not only one who is sure about it. 2nd person made same thread as I did, so good luck man.. You just gave me the -trust because I exposed you.

You exposed my method cuz you dont like it and accused me selling leaked ebook which is not my responsibility how it got leaked after i sold it.

Just beware to this dude, he might probably expose your method and accused you of selling a leaked method. I already warned you.
Jartsu

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 02:23:03 PM

You exposed my method cuz you dont like it and accused me selling leaked ebook which is not my responsibility how it got leaked after i sold it.

Just beware to this dude, he might probably expose your method and accused you of selling a leaked method. I already warned you.

"I don't like it"? How stupid you can be, you called me a kid with autism, I made thread with proof and also I wasn't the only one. There was one other guy who also made thread about you selling leaked ebooks. You saying that you bought it from your friend with resale rights, everyone can say that. You are just a liar.
Green Apple

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 02:26:27 PM

"I don't like it"? How stupid you can be, you called me a kid with autism, I made thread with proof and also I wasn't the only one. There was one other guy who also made thread about you selling leaked ebooks. You saying that you bought it from your friend with resale rights, everyone can say that. You are just a liar.

You and windpower was the same thing. And when did i say i didnt bought it without resale rights? Nice try again my friend.
Jartsu

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 02:29:31 PM

There is two threads about you selling a leaked guides, so I'm not one person who has the same idea. There is lots of them https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1816609.0
leps

Activity: 918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 02:32:19 PM

I will take a vouch copy if you still have one.
Green Apple

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 02:34:44 PM

There is two threads about you selling a leaked guides, so I'm not one person who has the same idea. There is lots of them https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1816609.0

like what i said on previous thread. Not my own responsibility how it got leaked as long as i have rights to resell them.
byt411

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 06:16:14 PM

Willing to take a vouch copy.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 07:43:11 AM

so this offer would be allowed us to earn coming from this game so while enjoying we will be able to get something in return, cool and very interesting but maybe i'll be waiting for those who got the vouched copy and see how things works fro them its really a good chance if the methods really works with small investment and a possible passive income in return.
djordjamayna (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2017, 09:09:14 PM

so this offer would be allowed us to earn coming from this game so while enjoying we will be able to get something in return, cool and very interesting but maybe i'll be waiting for those who got the vouched copy and see how things works fro them its really a good chance if the methods really works with small investment and a possible passive income in return.

Yup, anyone that has played the game will be able to make money using this methods Smiley
Blaater

Activity: 462
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 09:21:06 PM

Six days in this topic and no vouches yet or anything, will wait to buy until we see a review by someone.
djordjamayna (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2017, 09:50:56 PM

The method should be reviewed soon. Due the fact that you show interest I can let you have the method for $5 so you can review it yourself. Otherwise would require some Hero or Legend to review it
rytyr

Activity: 473
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 09:12:08 PM

Get to know how to make money out of the game. It's easy !
Tell me how in your pm to me! I would like to know because I don't play these games but it's that easy and don't need to have account from 3+years to do it then I would like to know!  Grin
The method should be reviewed soon. Due the fact that you show interest I can let you have the method for $5 so you can review it yourself. Otherwise would require some Hero or Legend to review it
If you can give it to me for $5 then I will buy it from you.
djordjamayna (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2017, 10:33:16 PM

Tell me how in your pm to me! I would like to know because I don't play these games but it's that easy and don't need to have account from 3+years to do it then I would like to know!  Grin

Sent you PM
rytyr

Activity: 473
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 01:53:48 PM

Tell me how in your pm to me! I would like to know because I don't play these games but it's that easy and don't need to have account from 3+years to do it then I would like to know!  Grin

Sent you PM

Just paid you so waiting for the guide I paid for.
Will post a review once I have had the time to do it. You say no account or playing required correct?
Thanks.
djordjamayna (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2017, 04:14:04 PM

Just sent it to you
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: