Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 02:48:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MoneyGram/Western Union/Paypal/Bitcoin  (Read 894 times)
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1183
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2013, 07:05:49 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2013, 10:34:47 PM by fible1

Note to Mod: I have a similar thread that I posted in the newbie section when I was in newbie jail; I couldn't find where to delete so if you could delete that one so there isn't a duplicate or delete this one and move that one here that would be great so there isn't a duplicate thread. Thank you!

(Edit) Added support for Western Union.

Hi,
  I'm starting a small business to exchange WU/BTC, BTC/WU, Moneygram to BTC/BTC to Moneygram; BTC to PP and BTC to PP on a  one to one basis. I'm based out of Boston and my phone number is in my signature if anyone wants to discuss a transaction or just make sure that everything is on the level.

Rates are 3.5% plus associated service fees for most transactions.

I am also performing sale of Bitcoin to Moneygram for a 7% fee. This fee is associated with the cost and time related to sending a Money Gram payment. I can send this payment world wide, usually same day.

I will provide my personal contact information on request.

I am not a complete noob, I have been exchanging virtual currencies at a retail level since 2006, I ran both tradelindens.com and thelindenstore.com during the hey days of the Linden Dollar so I'm familiar with most scam stories.

Thank you,
   Paul.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
"Crypto Success":  bit.ly/Crypto-Success; "Principles for Crypto Investment":  bit.ly/Crypto-Principles; "Crypto Survival":  bit.ly/Crypto-Survival';
PGP Key(s): Pablo@Pablo-Lema.com: http://pastebin.com/V8Z4WxUE
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: