Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:46:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BEWARE OF BANDITS Killyou72 FRAUD IMPERSONATOR  (Read 335 times)
Fattcatt (OP)

Activity: 1914
Merit: 354

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 06:02:27 PM

Killyou72 is an imposter. Right behind his name is an elevated speck, tiny, looks almost like a speck of dirt on your screen. I was about to send BTC, when I solicited Minerjones's help (escrow) He told me the process of things,what to look for in a member that lends validation to them, what to get from him (the imposter), and then to have him leave myself and Minerjones a message with the terms of the sale. Never heard from him again. I had asked where he was, and he told me California....Minerjones told me that, in fact, that WAS NOT true. Minerjones also said that someone recently impersonated him in the same manner, imagine my suprise/baffle mentioned when I first went and looked for that tiny dot, that speck of dirt, at the end of their name. That "speckz" could be anywhere in their name. In fact, there could be ANY small, barely noticeable variance in the screen nwme. The culpret, said that he had others interested in the coin. So, rather than to do nothing, I have decided to put up this post, to warn others who may be enticed to do business with crook.MY APOLOGIES TO the real killyou72, I couldn't be troubled for you, and can only imagine how troublesome and time consuming, not to mention nerve wracking all this is on you. I am told that the REAL killyou72 is a good trader. ALSO, recently, Minerjones was also a victim of this individual, or group of bandits, stealing others good credentials, to further their own agenda.   

BEWARE OF BANDITS WHO WANT TO HIJACK YOUR FUNDS. Do your dilegence, take your time, do the research, and for your own sake, reach out to friends and senior members for their guideance. You will be thrilled that you did.

I now return the soapbox to the many other members of this site. Stay safe, and remember, BEWARE OF BANDITS !!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 06:09:21 PM

Hear, hear..

Always double triple check who you are working with, check for a recently changed password, ask them to sign a staked address if in doubt, heed that PM newb warning..

Scammers are professionals, some, and have a thousand tricks up their sleeves.. I think I saw a killyou73 floating around somewhere also..

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
cryptoheadd

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 06:10:29 PM

Hear, hear..

Always double triple check who you are working with, check for a recently changed password, ask them to sign a staked address if in doubt, heed that PM newb warning..

Scammers are professionals, some, and have a thousand tricks up their sleeves.. I think I saw a killyou73 floating around somewhere also..

Killyou73 is a legit alt account of Killyou72.
I think he created that because he was locked out of his account.
ezeminer
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118

Lie down. Have a cookie

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 06:24:46 PM

Killyou72 is an imposter. Right behind his name is an elevated speck, tiny, looks almost like a speck of dirt on your screen. I was about to send BTC, when I solicited Minerjones's help (escrow) He told me the process of things,what to look for in a member that lends validation to them, what to get from him (the imposter), and then to have him leave myself and Minerjones a message with the terms of the sale. Never heard from him again. I had asked where he was, and he told me California....Minerjones told me that, in fact, that WAS NOT true. Minerjones also said that someone recently impersonated him in the same manner, imagine my suprise/baffle mentioned when I first went and looked for that tiny dot, that speck of dirt, at the end of their name. That "speckz" could be anywhere in their name. In fact, there could be ANY small, barely noticeable variance in the screen nwme. The culpret, said that he had others interested in the coin. So, rather than to do nothing, I have decided to put up this post, to warn others who may be enticed to do business with crook.MY APOLOGIES TO the real killyou72, I couldn't be troubled for you, and can only imagine how troublesome and time consuming, not to mention nerve wracking all this is on you. I am told that the REAL killyou72 is a good trader. ALSO, recently, Minerjones was also a victim of this individual, or group of bandits, stealing others good credentials, to further their own agenda.   

BEWARE OF BANDITS WHO WANT TO HIJACK YOUR FUNDS. Do your dilegence, take your time, do the research, and for your own sake, reach out to friends and senior members for their guideance. You will be thrilled that you did.

I now return the soapbox to the many other members of this site. Stay safe, and remember, BEWARE OF BANDITS !!!

If possible, provide a link to the account so we can neg rep it.

FFrankie

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 06:30:09 PM

If possible, provide a link to the account so we can neg rep it.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=941400

Is the scammers account,^

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=924110

is my alt ^

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: