Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:03:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ZARFUND SCRIPT DOWNLOAD CHEAP  (Read 2851 times)
Bitcoin_Scripts (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 06:03:33 PM

Description :
This script help you to create your own Bitcoin Donation Member to Member with Matrix Program or Revenue sharing. Many popular site used this script like zarfund.com , etc.

Global Features

Member has complete features to check his membership statistic, earning, referral, potential income , etc
For admin can manage all of the site through admin area like editing the pages content, design, Manage matrix plan, manage membership, manage payment system, manage support ticket and many more.

DEMO : http://www.top1script.net
Username: user
Password: user
If user login not valid, you can create an account at SIGNUP page and then login with your details.

Download Directly : https://satoshibox.com/njjvbcdbkqh2zc8h2nwbx4ig

Contact us : bitcoin2x24h@gmail.com for any installation issue However i have added a text file name " How to Install"
crewmember

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 09:56:35 AM

hello john thanks for delivering the website on time
Now i want HYIP Website for three Months will you help me please for the same..
Bitcoin_Scripts (OP)

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 11:18:47 AM

No Problem @Crewmember

I had sent you a PM for HYIP Site Kindly reply

Let's do it
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: