Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:15:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Nice way to double BTC for free  (Read 1538 times)
cellard (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1250

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 06:57:36 PM

1) Wait for Jihan Wu to create BUcoin by hard fork
2) Exchanges list BUcoin
3) Users dump BUcoin for BTC because the best devs are the Core devs and all merchants support Core+segwit
4) Jihan Wu goes back to BTC accepting defeat or stays mining useless marginal coin (just like the ETC miners)
5) Enjoy doubled BTC
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 06:59:53 PM

Yup, and you will most likely not double but x4 or more your BTC holdings because stupid Jihan Wu + Roger Ver will cause a massive market crash like what we saw in ETH/ETC hardfork, but as we see, ETH won and now they are at ATH.

BTC will win after the recovery from the BUcoin saga and we will reach an ATH holding a lot more BTC.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 07:04:03 PM

What honestly that BUcoin is it a new altcoin ICO release? why you are promoting them i dont see any trends about those altcoin you are mention do you have guys any links to that altcoin thread so that i can check more details about this thanks.

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2017, 07:08:29 PM

What honestly that BUcoin is it a new altcoin ICO release? why you are promoting them i dont see any trends about those altcoin you are mention do you have guys any links to that altcoin thread so that i can check more details about this thanks.

LOl, nice joke there, it keeps me laughing.  I think the topic is a pre-discussion of the possible pre-ann of this coin.

Anyway, if what OP stated is realized then we have two chain.  Just like ETH and ETC, our unspend bitcoin in wallet before the split will definitely appear on whatever wallet we are using.  This makes our BTC present on each chain.  Though probably price won't be the same on both chain since definitely one will get the upper hand and the weaker one will start to collapse.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
btcmerich

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 07:58:45 PM

I welcome Jihan and roger to fork. alof of profits were made with ETC fork..  this time it will be diffrent the old chain BTC will win and new chain BU will lose but it will be greate  way to make easy money.

Do we know when this bullshit will take place?
zby
Legendary

Activity: 1592
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 08:47:32 PM

Even better strategy would be to sell BTC for the inevitable crash after the fork and then buy it back.
btcmerich

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 08:55:49 PM

Even better strategy would be to sell BTC for the inevitable crash after the fork and then buy it back.

well that would work if one could be sure BTC would crash. i will keep my btc  and then get BU on the new chain then for sure i will play on both chain sell and buy ... i am very excited hahahah

but i do not know, this might never happen... and if it happens , exchangers need to pick up BU.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 08:58:07 PM

I like this tip because its much better then holding BU
blockcha1n

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 09:01:58 PM

Exactly!
So when will this hard fork going to happen?
Notify us all about it so we can do this! Grin

YOLOdice.comFast 1% Edge Dice GameJackpotsRakebackPlay / Earn / Invest

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
FiendCoin

Activity: 462
Merit: 263

The devil is in the detail.

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 09:02:17 PM

well that would work if one could be sure BTC would crash. i will keep my btc  and then get BU on the new chain then for sure i will play on both chain sell and buy ... i am very excited hahahah

but i do not know, this might never happen... and if it happens , exchangers need to pick up BU.

There most definitely will be a crash. Questions are, how much of a crash and how long will the price stay depressed. Additionally, will both coins survive and at what value will each be?

"Darkness is good. Dick Cheney. Darth Vader. Satan. That's power." -Steve Bannon
WestWorld

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 09:06:30 PM

There most definitely will be a crash. Questions are, how much of a crash and how long will the price stay depressed. Additionally, will both coins survive and at what value will each be?
There is always a probability of a crash the question on everyone's mind is WHEN that will happen.
With BU then we can all know the answer with this hard fork if orchestrated just in the right way.
btcmerich

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 09:55:38 PM

Exactly!
So when will this hard fork going to happen?
Notify us all about it so we can do this! Grin

it will happen when at least 55-60% of miners support BU then maybe we will see split in the chain and boom all bitcoin holders will have same amount of BU. the question here is if there will be two chains.  also if exchangers will support it. what happens to holders who have bitcoin on for example bitstamp. will their bitcoin count towards having same balance of BU?

leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 10:17:15 PM

Either way this goes price will dump as people sell off on both chains. I'd like it as I'd be able to cash out nicely and get at least 1x my money or more safely as there is nothig stopping a replay attack in the BU software, but it'd also adversely affect BTC. We don't know if it'll ever happen though...
btcmerich

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 10:25:00 PM

Either way this goes price will dump as people sell off on both chains. I'd like it as I'd be able to cash out nicely and get at least 1x my money or more safely as there is nothig stopping a replay attack in the BU software, but it'd also adversely affect BTC. We don't know if it'll ever happen though...

i agree, bitcoin might lose 50% of value  but if bitcoin holders play it smart then they can sell on both chains and buy back lower with good profit

This has big chance of happening. if you look at the chart:

https://coin.dance/blocks#proposals

you see BU has in the last 3 days gained good amount of support from miners.  10% -15 % more  and this will be very very intresting

cengsuwuei

Activity: 714
Merit: 516

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 10:37:39 PM

what is Bucoin
new altcoin , by created china people, this same use bitcoin system, or china goverment can create new coin to can replace bitcoin in china exchanger, you can share about bucoin article

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14..

..Buy Now..

traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2017, 10:47:38 PM

i will be waiting for jihan wu to create BUcoin and i am curious how it will look like the coins. but i am curious if bitcoin is really hard fork and i am thinking what will affect in the market especially with bitcoin user in future. but i think if this is really happen, then maybe the price of bitcoin will be down to deep without anyone can predicting.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 11:20:20 PM

LOl, nice joke there, it keeps me laughing.  I think the topic is a pre-discussion of the possible pre-ann of this coin.

Anyway, if what OP stated is realized then we have two chain.  Just like ETH and ETC, our unspend bitcoin in wallet before the split will definitely appear on whatever wallet we are using.  This makes our BTC present on each chain.  Though probably price won't be the same on both chain since definitely one will get the upper hand and the weaker one will start to collapse.

Well i just curious  when i was heard about double BTC in nice way for free.
Well since this is pre-announcement how they know that we can double our bitcoin in BUcoin. so it will be the same as ETH or ETC what you mention..?
Well i see that how they are promoting this kind of altcoin before and how the price goes up.

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
disclaimer201
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 11:33:22 PM

If that ever happened, which I seriously doubt, price would tank much more than 50%. The panic and the confusion could be catastrophic for people's trust that their currency is worth what they paid for, trust is by far the most important asset for BTC. Once it's gone...we would see at least 75% price loss, I'm sure.
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 02:42:37 AM

If that ever happened, which I seriously doubt, price would tank much more than 50%. The panic and the confusion could be catastrophic for people's trust that their currency is worth what they paid for, trust is by far the most important asset for BTC. Once it's gone...we would see at least 75% price loss, I'm sure.
Gaining trust is not that simple. If bucoin gets mined continuously too it won't gain the trust from the digital currency users. Several coins are getting listed into the exchanges regularly. As a part bucoin gets added. On basis of this there is no need of panic or losing trust over bitcoin. Op has exaggerated the antpool mining in comparison to segwit that's it.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████