Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:18:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how much do you earn with 25$ investment  (Read 10681 times)
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 12:03:15 PM

You can't earn big amount with that small capital because if you want those big profits then you should be able to provide big capital. If you want to grow it slowly and much safer way then you should buy bitcoin with that $25 and keep it and wait for the price to pump and there you go! you earn money little by little. Don't be mad if you just earn a few cents because you only have small capital. Provide bigger amount to get bigger profits.

It is not correct that small capital dont earn big , it is just to follow some rules, if you wanted to do sports gambling then their you should follow bankroll system and do daily betting on only that match which you are confirm of winning bets and try to focus on winning and not on winning on high odds, if you just follow this simple rule then on long term ROI you will see that your bankroll is increased steadily.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Qartada

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2017, 12:15:43 PM

How much you can earn with 25$ depend on which one you investment, example if you depend on betting, it will be 100$ in 1 day or 700$ in 7 days or 0$. But if you invest on hyip websites, its the same and the max profit i saw is 120% for 1 day , the more profit you earn the more risk you get. So do it safe !
I don't recommend gambling a good investment because of high risk although you can earn a good profit on it. I rather do trading although the risk is there but not that high compared to gambling

Gambling will take away your money from you and I consider it as the fastest way of loosing money and comparatively trading is less risky then gambling so if I have to invest my money then I will go for investing in altcoins instead of taking high risk in gambling.
In gambling you can earn money fast that is why there is a lot of bitcoin users or even other people that are into gambling because they can earn money fast with that but aside from you can earn money fast, it is faster to loss money there because you can't predict their system and it is just a random system that will based your winnings in luck. So if you want serious investment, invest it in legit sites or do altcoin trading.
Gambling is probably better than "investing" as little as $25.  It's pointless and you should only do it if your intention is to learn how to invest in the future and gain information yourself by participating.

BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2955

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2017, 12:23:56 PM

How much you can earn with 25$ depend on which one you investment, example if you depend on betting, it will be 100$ in 1 day or 700$ in 7 days or 0$. But if you invest on hyip websites, its the same and the max profit i saw is 120% for 1 day , the more profit you earn the more risk you get. So do it safe !
I don't recommend gambling a good investment because of high risk although you can earn a good profit on it. I rather do trading although the risk is there but not that high compared to gambling

Gambling will take away your money from you and I consider it as the fastest way of loosing money and comparatively trading is less risky then gambling so if I have to invest my money then I will go for investing in altcoins instead of taking high risk in gambling.
In gambling you can earn money fast that is why there is a lot of bitcoin users or even other people that are into gambling because they can earn money fast with that but aside from you can earn money fast, it is faster to loss money there because you can't predict their system and it is just a random system that will based your winnings in luck. So if you want serious investment, invest it in legit sites or do altcoin trading.
Gambling is probably better than "investing" as little as $25.  It's pointless and you should only do it if your intention is to learn how to invest in the future and gain information yourself by participating.
You are just wasting you $25 usd if you gamble it for me much better to invest and scaling it up if you are just investing it in gambling its too risky.. but if you invest it in altcoin trading if you have skills and knowledge in trading $25 usd you can make it a huge profit or x2 or more in 1 day.. depends if the movement of altcoin is fast..
If you are looking for profit trading is a good place not in gambling.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Rinder

Activity: 868

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 04:01:40 PM

Since January the altcoins market is very hot, soo if you had invested at dash, dogecoin or any other currencie you were able to do even 4-10x your investment, soo i dont believe you need a guide at all, 25 dollars is a good ammount to start at crypt world. But to make good income you need to invest more, take the risk and wait an opportunity to sell your coins, i remember one gold rule: dont invest all into one coin, split the investement and get your reward.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 04:26:29 PM

well, not much we can do with $ 25 if you're targeting to get a very big advantage. probably the best thing you can do with $ 25 is trading. well, it provides the greatest possibility to make $ 25 to be higher among all online businesses.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2017, 05:12:31 PM

Since January the altcoins market is very hot, soo if you had invested at dash, dogecoin or any other currencie you were able to do even 4-10x your investment, soo i dont believe you need a guide at all, 25 dollars is a good ammount to start at crypt world. But to make good income you need to invest more, take the risk and wait an opportunity to sell your coins, i remember one gold rule: dont invest all into one coin, split the investement and get your reward.
Recently starting altcoins trade and yes, the altcoins market is currently very hot after noticing the numerous coin. Therefore, I personally lucky to earn a pretty good amount, not so much but perfect what I have invested. Thus, this $25 investment surely would not big, but doesn't quite low to start.
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 03:00:35 PM

Double your investment in just seven days is very risky and not worthwhile as you can also lose all your investment in such venture. The best thing to do with such amount is to  invest in new promising coins and be patiently waiting for it values to increase. $25 dollar on a good days cannot give you $25 for just seven days except hyip.
And we know how that ends, do we? If you are lucky you will get a portion of the amount you invested, if you are unlucky you will not get a single cent back which begs the question,  why anyone will invest in such a ventures when it is clear from the beginning there is no way to make money?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 03:09:33 PM

Well it depends on where you invest it and when will you sell it. What I mean about that is that timing and planning is needed to maximize your earnings. Starting with a 25$ is not bad but it won't get you anywhere but if you are a real investor you will add more to your investment let say 10$ a week or whatever you can afford or whats left of your money to invest. Increasing the value of your investment to a growing one will surely make it fruitful in the future.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
xypos

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 03:12:53 PM

Recently starting altcoins trade and yes, the altcoins market is currently very hot after noticing the numerous coin. Therefore, I personally lucky to earn a pretty good amount, not so much but perfect what I have invested. Thus, this $25 investment surely would not big, but doesn't quite low to start.
My opinion is that 25$ for trading altcoins is enough to start, you will have enough funds to go after cheaper ones.
Speculating on small balance is really enjoyable for me, I like to just gain experience by analyzing altcoin charts and putting up orders with really small volume because it doesnt hurt me if I make a mistake.

Compare 25$ investment at altcoin market, to 25$ at fx/stock market.
Maybe with few FX brokers you will be able to start trading, but I guarantee that stock market with 25$ balance sound like a nice joke Cheesy

How much do you earn with 25$ investment?
I need to say that I rather dont do 25$ investments, they are pretty much useless for me, because I choose slow build-up where im not scared of my money being in risk, or just yolo at gamble.
And Im pretty sure i would just do all-in on one bet, in my opinion doing any serious investments with this kind of cash is just a waste of time and resources.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 03:22:35 PM

You can think an investment of $25 worth a lot if you invest on something promising double money in one week or 1% interest daily... But it won't really happen. Legit investments won't give you decent income from $25, you need much more money to earn a decent passive income. Anyway, $25 is better than nothing, you will earn some satoshis doing nothing what is a good thing...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 03:39:14 PM

maybe it will grow 30% or less than that if I invest for 1 or 2 months. Well, it's not much, but it would really be very much when you have a lot of money to invest. you should try investing in altcoin ongoing. very much a project like that, and give a considerable advantage.
Rinder

Activity: 868

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 04:37:36 PM

If wanna to get the hardest way well lets do betting at sports or tennis, the best odds are there, you can easy make money as you might loose all your 25 dollars at once, but there are some threads here and they are doing very well till the moment.
dmamigo

Activity: 1232

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 06:43:08 PM

Basically earning can be big, it depends on how, when and where do you invest. If you have good analysis capability you can trade on forex market, upon Bitcoin and also you can Gamble/Bet. But whatever you do, its better to about your option upon which you will be investing.
yolanda222
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1013

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 07:23:05 PM

how much do you earn with 25$ investment? with $ 25 I could be $50 just wait 2 hours,has become $50.
I invest with someone on gambling sites,there, my money into a double but if he loses then the inverse I lost
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 08:10:50 PM

how much do you earn with 25$ investment? with $ 25 I could be $50 just wait 2 hours,has become $50.
I invest with someone on gambling sites,there, my money into a double but if he loses then the inverse I lost

Gambling them works for me, you can gradually spread that 25$ Into 2$ bets for 12 different bets(sports bets) in a day and hope to make gains I can assure you. It's been working for me and I'm hopeful if you try gambling you can make the gains you're craving for.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2017, 08:48:44 PM

well, not much we can do with $ 25 if you're targeting to get a very big advantage. probably the best thing you can do with $ 25 is trading. well, it provides the greatest possibility to make $ 25 to be higher among all online businesses.
Even for trading you'd probably need bigger capital, sure you could get lucky by investing in a smaller altcoin, but that's just pure luck, unless you have some insider info about a certain pump & dump.
Saving and increasing your capital would be the best option here for sure!

Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 08:53:43 PM

$25 is a little amount for to check his luck in gambling but if he keep the bet size minute so that he will be able to make multiple bets then he will be able to get a chance to earn some money in gambling while putting all in is dangerous.
posternat

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 02:11:38 PM

I see too many sites are here on internet, But these are investment sites and i have invested on it, and you know i lost my bitcoins. But i have no chance to invest on any gambling sites, may be these gambling sites are trustable.
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 03:12:12 PM

Compare 25$ investment at altcoin market, to 25$ at fx/stock market.
Maybe with few FX brokers you will be able to start trading, but I guarantee that stock market with 25$ balance sound like a nice joke Cheesy

This is one thing I have not thought but you are right, if you were to try to invest in forex or the stock market with 25 dollars they are probably going to laugh at us, but in altcoins 25 dollars is enough to get started and practice your skills and by doing that getting better at trading.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
xypos

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 07:00:38 PM

Even for trading you'd probably need bigger capital, sure you could get lucky by investing in a smaller altcoin, but that's just pure luck, unless you have some insider info about a certain pump & dump.
Saving and increasing your capital would be the best option here for sure!
With all due respect to you DarkIT, I have to say that I dont agree with you about that you need "pure luck" to increase your capital when investing into altcoin, I think 25$ might be enough for experienced trader.
The current price of bitcoin is 1198$, 25 US dollars is around 0.0208 bitcoin. That is enough to buy small piles of different alts- or diversify your investment only on two particular cryptocurrencies.

The good thing to do as newborn in altcoin trading is just reading bitcointalk.org- mostly different crypto sections, to gain knowledge and basics from it.
There is also possibility of buying only one alt, with potential for example like Monero.

As an alt trader, I would check news everyday, observe the price action of interesting cryptos and read the opinions about specified currency to get catch on its community.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: