Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:21:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Japanese exchanges increasing  (Read 3483 times)
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 06:27:44 PM

I read today online that Japanese bitcoin capitalization is more than that of usa! This makes Japan to be the next hub of bitcoin investment.

Yeah and they just simply adopted bitcoin with their technology. News made it happen on their part. People out there are now seeing the benefits of it so why not take the chances.
Time for modern technology ciuntries to take that big leap. If this continues our countries will be late and that means a more expensive coin where every satoshi will matter.
The Japanese government played a vital part for the betterment of its people. The Japanese are so happy with their government to allow them to enjoy the benefits of the Bitcoin which the other world’s people are enjoying.

As japan is a very advance country related to the technology stuff and the government there understands that what will be the role of the digital currency in the future so they adopted.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 09:35:58 PM

Inflation is really a mechanism for the growth of exports. The higher the inflation, the cheaper the cost of production in the country. This of course happens at the expense of people, but it is a fact. Remember what was established by the Chinese economic miracle? The governments of many countries have used the mechanism of inflation to fight with the competitors on the world market.
Hahaha you must be gossiping how come the production cost could be cheaper? When the raw material and the workforce needed are at a high rate how can one claim that the production cost will be cheap? As many of us are well aware of the market no one will believe what you have said. Or if you have any document evidence I will appreciate it.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2017, 07:32:25 AM
Last edit: May 12, 2017, 03:03:46 PM by deisik

Inflation is really a mechanism for the growth of exports. The higher the inflation, the cheaper the cost of production in the country. This of course happens at the expense of people, but it is a fact. Remember what was established by the Chinese economic miracle? The governments of many countries have used the mechanism of inflation to fight with the competitors on the world market.
Hahaha you must be gossiping how come the production cost could be cheaper? When the raw material and the workforce needed are at a high rate how can one claim that the production cost will be cheap? As many of us are well aware of the market no one will believe what you have said. Or if you have any document evidence I will appreciate it

You seem to have misunderstood something here

Obviously, the poster you replied to refers to costs when compared to the costs which production of the same goods incurs in other countries (more specifically, in the countries where these goods are exported to). If you take this aspect into account, then the claim is totally legit. Devaluation of local currency makes locally produced goods cheaper in terms of currency for which these goods are sold since the costs such as wages are still borne and paid in local currency, i.e. they remain the same. But if they remain the same, then depreciating local currency necessarily makes the exported goods cheaper in the currency of the importing country (provided all other things are equal and remain the same, of course)

Faiyz

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Dijual

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 08:25:45 AM

Hahaha you must be gossiping how come the production cost could be cheaper? When the raw material and the workforce needed are at a high rate how can one claim that the production cost will be cheap? As many of us are well aware of the market no one will believe what you have said. Or if you have any document evidence I will appreciate it

You seem to have misunderstood something here

Obviously, the poster you replied to refers to costs when compared to the costs which production of the same goods incurs in other countries (more specifically, in the countries where these goods are exported). If you take this aspect into account, then the claim is totally legit. Devaluation of local currency makes locally produced goods cheaper in terms of currency for which these goods are sold since the costs such as wages are still born and paid in local currency, i.e. they remain the same. But if they remain the same, then depreciating local currency necessarily makes the exported gods cheaper in the currency of the importing country (provided all other things are equal and remain the same, of course)

Japan is a rich country so multimillion investment is a not really a tough problem. And i dont see any tax problems if even they would adopt it because its the country that integrated it. And probably btc would again be famous and still another big problem on those transaction delays and i think there are other blockchains that is being created now if i recall?
richkellj

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 07:18:33 PM

This is just the beginning. The other countries are going to take notice of what the Japanese government did. I am sure that China and Russia are carefully studying the implications. And trust me, if China recognizes BTC, it is going to be huge

It would be interesting to know what are the real reasons for the Japanese government to be so loyal toward Bitcoin. Regarding other countries, Russia is highly unlikely to follow Japan's lead, at least, not to the degree of accepting Bitcoin as a rival currency. Further, I warn people not to be too enthusiastic about governments finally "noticing" Bitcoin. It is not given that the "acceptance" that these governments may be looking and going for will make many Bitcoin users happy

It is not even clear as of yet what the Japanese government is actually up to

Yes, we can't know what the Japanese government is up to, but regardless, they are already doing a good thing for bitcoin. I think the rise we are witnessing nowadays is in a good measure due to the fact that the Japanese government has recently started treating bitcoin legally as a form of payment

We can't say that for certain

It may be a Trojan horse decision (don't know how to call such actions properly). I don't necessarily mean evil or otherwise rogue intentions but I'm still curious what has been driving them to do that. After all, accepting Bitcoin as legal tender (provided it is really so) means tougher competition for the Japanese Yen. On the other hand, the government of Japan was fighting with deflation for literally decades, so they may be wanting exactly that, i.e. inflation for the Yen?

They say some inflation is healthy for the economy, they say that deflation is what should be avoided at all costs because it encourages people to not spend their money, so I think you have a point here. But if they think Bitcoin will help to save their economy and that's why they encourage using it, I think that's a good thing.

That would make sense if Bitcoin price surged to a million dollars per coin

Since Bitcoin is likely to be even more deflationary than any other currency out there. What fiat currency do you know that has grown in value a few times within a year? There is no such currency since the growth of that scale would be devastating to any economy. In this manner, the whole effort may be aimed at substituting the Japanese Yen with Bitcoin in the savings of people so that greater amounts of local currency entered circulation (which would be good for inflation)

But why? In my opinion it doesn't matter how much 1 bitcoin costs. What does matter is that people take their money out of a closet and start buying it. That's what's good for the economy.

I'm a biology student, not an economist, so please explain if I get something wrong.
You got things little wrong here. Bitcoin price does matter. As the price grows you see more people investing in bitcoins, making its volume increase further and when price begins to decline people move their Btc back to fiat or altcoins etc.  In my Opinion value does matter a lot.
bartolo

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 09:14:43 PM

I read today online that Japanese bitcoin capitalization is more than that of usa! This makes Japan to be the next hub of bitcoin investment.
yes apparently bitcoin users in Japan has increase because over than $1 billion bitcoin transactions in Japan from last month it is prove that Japanese people has very concern to bitcoin and currently there are 13 exchanges available in Japan and i have to says that Growth of bitcoin in that country More rapidly rather than in my country

Another interesting possibility is that Japan could grab the technological lead in Bitcoin, or at least parts of the overall technology.

There are numerous examples of how Japan leads the world in some technologies, one important one that I have seen "in action" is robotics.  The USA is almost completely absent from leadership in robotics, the leading robot makers are Japanese and Swedish (some German & Swiss).  China is rumored to investing heavily in robotics too.

My point is that Japan could very well capture the heart of many important parts of BTC technology should they wish.

I also think that this will happen and I also think they will find new ways to integrate bitcoin and blockchain to other technological advances.
Harry Callahan

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 09:34:01 PM

You got things little wrong here. Bitcoin price does matter. As the price grows you see more people investing in bitcoins, making its volume increase further and when price begins to decline people move their Btc back to fiat or altcoins etc.  In my Opinion value does matter a lot.
There is a bit of a confusion i guess,people are not investing because the price of bitcoin is growing,people are investing because they see a potential in bitcoin and so they attracts big investors and when they invest big the price of bitcoin increases.The price of bitcoin does matters but what we see with the recent rally is because we could attract more investors from Japan after they legalized bitcoin.
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 09:58:02 PM

There is a bit of a confusion i guess,people are not investing because the price of bitcoin is growing,people are investing because they see a potential in bitcoin and so they attracts big investors and when they invest big the price of bitcoin increases.The price of bitcoin does matters but what we see with the recent rally is because we could attract more investors from Japan after they legalized bitcoin.
It is not to be termed as confusion as all the people may not think in one way, people are buying and selling bitcoins and the prices are moving based on who in more volume doing that. After Japanese government decisions it is highly expected bitcoin prices to fly and obviously there are Japan based exchanges are coming and traders are showing interest in trading there as there will be no legal issue with those exchanges.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: