Bitcoin Forum
September 21, 2024, 02:46:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PLEASE HELP... issues with electrum wallet  (Read 359 times)
321cba321 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 07:56:32 PM

Alright... so I am extremely frustrated right now. Swim is using electrum on android to connect to hansa, but when he tries to find the correct address to lino them, every address swim puts in is apparently incorrect. They all start with a 1 and I am not using the multi sig option since it clearly states not to on hansa. WHAT AM I DOING WRONG! I only have the option for the address and not the private key. I even tried with other wallets and encounter the same problem!
kolloh
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1023

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 03:56:39 AM

I'm not sure what exactly you are trying to do but normally multisig addresses start with a 3 and normal addresses start with a 1.

Are you trying to receive coins to Electrum or send them to another address? You may wish to try the desktop version of Electrum instead of the Android one as the user interface is likely a bit better. You can retrive private keys by right clicking on an address in the Addresses tab and selecting the appropriate option.
pooya87
Legendary

Activity: 3584
Merit: 10878

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 06:19:56 AM

have you tried our local boards: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php#5

it may be easier if you ask someone there in your own language or ask someone nicely to translate your problem to English properly and then ask it here.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: