Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:13:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS]Hero Account on DT2  (Read 1813 times)
DT act 4 sale (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 04:45:39 AM
Last edit: March 14, 2017, 07:38:32 AM by DT act 4 sale

Activity: 630+
Trust: Positive, absolutely no neutral or negative ratings as of time of sale
DT2: Yes, trusted by one or more people on DT1
Signed message available: yes
Outstanding Loans: no
Escrow: yes through Shorena or another mutually agreed escrow
Price: make an offer
blacklist/ignore list: not on any blacklist and/or ignore list that is public that I am aware of

Please post here if you send me a PM

eta: added blacklist/ignore list status

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DT act 4 sale (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 12:44:49 AM

I would be willing to accept a price in the range of 0.65 - 0.7 BTC.

Willing to hear offers for BTC and ETH.
magemist

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 01:08:14 AM

Send me the Bctalkpricer.info token either merchant or normal.
Which ever you prefer.
We can talk about it further from there.
Thanks. Wink
DT act 4 sale (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 02:16:02 AM
Last edit: March 16, 2017, 02:42:53 AM by DT act 4 sale

Send me the Bctalkpricer.info token either merchant or normal.
Which ever you prefer.
We can talk about it further from there.
Thanks. Wink
I sent you a PM. Bctalkpricer.info gives out too much information even when in merchant mode.

This is for the protection of any buyer.

eta: responded to all PMs, no deal has been made yet. Account is still available.
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2217

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 01:38:53 AM

blacklist/ignore list: not on any blacklist and/or ignore list that is public that I am aware of

What a coincidence; magemist -8: -3 / +0 was trying to sell an identical UID back in August 2016 (with Red Trust mind you)

Have a hero account with 680+ activity.
Selling so cheap because I don't use it anymore and the 2 negatives are just from saying it was a bought account.

If you want this account at a super low price then come and get it for a 10th of the price that I got it for  Wink

Nothing else included with the sale so don't ask.  Smiley

DT act 4 sale (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 02:31:59 AM

What a coincidence; magemist -8: -3 / +0 was trying to sell an identical UID back in August 2016 (with Red Trust mind you)

Have a hero account with 680+ activity.
Selling so cheap because I don't use it anymore and the 2 negatives are just from saying it was a bought account.

If you want this account at a super low price then come and get it for a 10th of the price that I got it for  Wink

Nothing else included with the sale so don't ask.  Smiley
I am in no way associated with magemist and I reject any accountability for any of his past or present actions. I do not endorse him. I also have no reason to believe he is a scammer.

Please refrain from posting baseless accusations here.

Good day sir!
DT act 4 sale (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 01:49:02 PM

This is still available.

I have encountered a few time-wasters who are trying to discover the identity of the account. I have studied the topic and I am not going to leak enough information that will allow anyone to discover the identity of the account. I have also studied the topic of how to avoid detection that an account has been sold, and can help a buyer avoid this detection when they buy from me.
magemist

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 03:49:15 AM

You calling me a time waster? Cheesy

So you take eth as payment?

We might still be able to do this if you find a reasonable escrow who won't reveal the account to anyone like this timefreak that is shitting all over your parade there guy.

Let me know what we can work out.
But I aint paying a high price for this cause of guys like this seeking out the account like the rabid dogs that they have become with this account.
I would be doing you a favor getting this off your hands since it's hot like a car stereo. Wink
DT act 4 sale (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 04:19:34 AM

We might still be able to do this if you find a reasonable escrow who won't reveal the account to anyone like this timefreak that is shitting all over your parade there guy.
Sure, I can take ETH as payment. Even if I did not, there is no reason why shapeshifter.io could not be used to fund escrow.

You already proposed an escrow agent that I agreed upon. You also made an offer that I agreed upon.

I have closely studied the methodology that social justice warriors use to locate sold accounts, and understand how to avoid detection.

If you are interested in purchasing the account, then please contact the escrow that we have agreed upon and send the agreed upon price to the address that the escrow will provide.
magemist

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 12:33:01 PM

Sure, I can take ETH as payment. Even if I did not, there is no reason why shapeshifter.io could not be used to fund escrow.

You already proposed an escrow agent that I agreed upon. You also made an offer that I agreed upon.

I have closely studied the methodology that social justice warriors use to locate sold accounts, and understand how to avoid detection.

If you are interested in purchasing the account, then please contact the escrow that we have agreed upon and send the agreed upon price to the address that the escrow will provide.
You need to specify agreed on price converted into ETH and if escrow would accept it in this form.
Send to me in pm any further discussion on this.
Those vigilantes of their own recourse are lying in waiting.
Be on warning sensai. Wink
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 05:23:42 PM

Preventing people from getting scammed is in no-way related to being a "Social Justice Warrior". Maybe you should've
"Studied".
that definition a little better.

I find it so funny that you two are having a conversation about buying an DT2 account ( which is rare ) in public spaces. It is almost as if you want this conversation to be seen, as a proof that you "own" the account"

But then you say this;
This is still available.

I have encountered a few time-wasters who are trying to discover the identity of the account. I have studied the topic and I am not going to leak enough information that will allow anyone to discover the identity of the account. I have also studied the topic of how to avoid detection that an account has been sold, and can help a buyer avoid this detection when they buy from me.

How are you going to proof you own the account, and at the same time protect the identity of the account if someone wants to buy it? Noone is that stupid to buy it without any signed message right? Or, are you only going to sell the account to known scammers?

If this was a real deal, i would wonder which member of DT2 would trade their dignity for 500 bucks, knowing that their account is going to be used for scamming. meanwhile most of them can make over 250$ monthly of being in sig camps, which makes it even more unbelievable.

Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2217

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 07:52:01 PM

The three ways this ends is magemist will either bow out (the pressure is too great to go on) or the OP - the alt known as DT act 4 sale will close the thread then reopen it down the track with another DT UID (which in reality will be the first and only) OR the alt known as DT act 4 sale will reopen the thread down the track and scam someone out of some serious coin.

magemist

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 08:15:07 PM

You obviously underestimate people and do know a lick of piss on anything you speak of.
Just loving how you think I'm his alt. It just makes it known it can be done with the witless amongnst these warriors for justice of these so called alt of alt of alts who you think your talking to are authentic.
adolfinwolf can be lutpin as far as you know. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1702409.msg18042783#msg18042783 Your deductive reasoning is as good as defcon23s. Roll Eyes And that is giving you credit.
You talk to lutpin face to face? No. So how would you know who your having a conversation with is the authentic person and not just an alt? You can't because your powerless oh master timelord. Or is that timelesswitless? Tongue
Just perfect if you ask me.Grin
DT act 4 sale (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 07:10:14 AM

Preventing people from getting scammed is in no-way related to being a "Social Justice Warrior". Maybe you should've
"Studied".
that definition a little better.

I find it so funny that you two are having a conversation about buying an DT2 account ( which is rare ) in public spaces. It is almost as if you want this conversation to be seen, as a proof that you "own" the account"

But then you say this;
This is still available.

How are you going to proof you own the account, and at the same time protect the identity of the account if someone wants to buy it? Noone is that stupid to buy it without any signed message right? Or, are you only going to sell the account to known scammers?

If this was a real deal, i would wonder which member of DT2 would trade their dignity for 500 bucks, knowing that their account is going to be used for scamming. meanwhile most of them can make over 250$ monthly of being in sig camps, which makes it even more unbelievable.
The social justice warriors do not care for a free market, they care for power and control.

I do not need to prove that I own (threshold above control) the DT2 account. I am accepting escrow. If I reach a deal with a serious buyer, the buyer can send the agreed upon price to the escrow, after BTC is secured by escrow I provide the escrow (only) the signed message transferring ownership to the buyer, and details on how to access the account, the escrow then provides access to the account to the buyer, and releases the BTC to me, less his fee. Steps to obfuscate the transfer of ownership have been omitted from the above.

I do not care if a conversation is had in public.

You need to specify agreed on price converted into ETH and if escrow would accept it in this form.
Send to me in pm any further discussion on this.
Those vigilantes of their own recourse are lying in waiting.
Be on warning sensai. Wink
The ETH/BTC rate is the prevalent rate on the agreed upon exchange. Poloinex has the greatest ETH/BTC volume, therefore I suggest using the Polo rate. You can message myself and the escrow we previously agreed to if you wish to buy the account. If not, then please stop sending Personal Messages and please stop posting in this thread.

Still for sale.
DT act 4 sale (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 12:58:44 AM

To the top!

flag.gif
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: