Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:12:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is the best alternative for trading when compared to BTC  (Read 340 times)
mailsforcyr (OP)

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 07:51:27 AM

Hi guys iam doing trading with BTC and it is giving good profits but now i want to start with some other alt coins.Could you please suggest me
Which is the best alternative for trading when compared to BTC
kolap

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

In Crypto We Trust

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 09:23:59 AM

I personally think you should do your own DD of the coin you interested in, if you're sure about the coin then buy it and if not then moving to the next one. People would just recommended the coin they have.
I would recommended you buying ARK  Grin

Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 09:42:33 AM

Hi guys iam doing trading with BTC and it is giving good profits but now i want to start with some other alt coins.Could you please suggest me

if you are making good profit with bitcoin trading then stick to it, bitcoin is the only logical market in crypto currency world and it is the best one of them too. bitcoin has the future and the rise is genuine and not a fake pump that is why it is logical!

but if you want to trade altcoins you can do two things, either join altcoins before pump and dump fast on top of the bubble. and for this you need to be able to find them before they pump. and for this all altcoins are viable options.

or do day trading and for that you should choose only bigger altcoins that always have high volume such as Monero litecoin dash and ethereum.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
AusKipper

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 09:49:28 AM

Without a crystal ball your probably best with a bit of diversity.

If you go to coinmarketcap.com you will get a list of coins by their market capital.

Keeping in mind I am pretty new to crypto myself, but from what I have researched:

-Ignore anything not in the top 20 by market cap
-Ignore Ripple and Tether
-Consider ignoring MaidSafeCoin and Steem
-Research the rest.

In the end I went with
Monero
Bitcoin
Dash

In that order.

A lot of people like Litecoin, if i was going to have a number 4 that would probably have been it but its not really for me.

A lot of people, myself included, have worries about Dash due to its masternodes locking up liquidity combined with the fast mine.

Ethereum seems a little fishy to me (I dont think I like its coin emission scheme)

Anyway thats all the information I have to offer you.

densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 09:49:52 AM

ETH is best choice for trading altcoins to bitcoin, ETH has high fluctuation of price
it is good for make profit from trading altcoins, usually I use poloniex for trading altcoins
the other reason why I choose ETH because ETH has big marketcap too can be checked on https://coinmarketcap.com ETH is good altcoin for making profit on trading altcoins.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: