Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:55:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinman1 Reputation thread - My post was deleted - He scammed me BEWARE  (Read 1196 times)
mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 05:52:13 PM

I have not idea why mods deleted this on March the 7th when i posted it...
oh wait...
BECAUSE IT WAS POSTED ON THIS FUCKERS SELF-MODERATED SELLING THREAD AND ...
HE DELETED IT!!!!!!!!!! Roll Eyes
TO COVER THIS OWN TRACKS!
ASSH0LE! Tongue

Kids will always act like stupid kids to life! Roll Eyes
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1812435.0  Tongue

I just hope the next person with this account will put EVERYTHING on the forums with all your identification so they know who exactly they are dealing with. True scammer here CONMAN1!
From Pakistan living in Paris! HAHAHH!
ADEEL MUKATAR!

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
COINMAN1

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

FOR BUYING AND SELLING BTC PLEASE VISIT MY THREAD

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2017, 05:52:46 PM

i just see this give me sometime and i will provide you my explanation currently i dont have access to my laptop
currently i only can say that you traded with a  wrong guy that was not me and you forget to confirm that
anyway just creating all the proofs and chat details needed some time
and in this  thread you said that i am deleting your posts right ??
whenever i or admin delete anyone post he receive an PM so will you please post that PM about deleting the post too ??
EDIT:
My skype is clearly mention on my profile that is COINMAN 1 ok ist of you you forget to see that and 2ndly you send the paypal payment without any confirmation that that is me or who here are my details that what i am saying is true

the scammer want a deal of his 250$ of paypal and my 180$ BTC ok and the reality of that PM is that i posted you and about who scam you that was not me you forget to verify that that was me or not i clearly mentioned my skype in my profile
So the TRUTH FINALLY COMES OUT! HA!

As you can all see CONMAN1 HAS ACCESS TO ADEELMUKABAR'S EMAIL ACCOUNT WHICH I HAVE SHOWN PROOF TO YOU ALL "THIS IS FEELTHEBEAT1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Hey bro sorry for disturbing I already withdraw all of my paypal and I instantly needed 7$ in paypal if you can plz send them on adeelmukhtar1110@gamil.com
Will pay you back 6$ in btc

I TOLD YOU THIS IS INFACT THE SCAMMER THAT HAS BEEN RUNNING HIS SCAMS THROUGH OUT THE FORUM AND ON TO OTHERS NOW!
IF YOU FOLLOW HIS SKYPE ON THE ONE IN HIS SIGNATURE ON TO THE OTHER FORUM HIS SKYPE IS
"TAEELO" WHICH IS ANOTHER USER (HIS ALT) ASKING FOR A TRADE ON HERE JUST DAYS AGO!
THE PLOT CONTINUES!
AND I WILL NOT BE PAYING A SCAMMER BACK FOR THIS FACT OF HIM CONTINUING TO TRICK ALL ON THIS FORUM IN BELIEVING INTO HIS LIEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS!
I DO NOT FUND PEOPLE BACK ON I KNOW WHO ARE GOING TO CONTINUE SCAMMING HERE! THAT IS THE FUCKING TRUTH!DO WHAT YOU WILL, BUT I KNOW WHAT IS THE RIGHT DECISION TO MAKE HERE. WITH MY BITCOINS! AND THAT IS TO NOT FUND TERRORISTS LIKE THIS MTHRFKCING PIECE OF SH1T SHOWN TO BE RIGHT HERE AND RIGHT NOW!

I will pay Chevas Regal the btc that I owe and let him decide what he wants to do (donate to the ones who have been scammed by him?!?) with the funds I need to owe to this FILTHY WORM OF A MAN! What a rat fink fuck this guy is running his lies but can not keep up with all his web of lies so he got fucked now! And for all too see right thru him!
This is great great day! Finally. I almost gave up but I AM NOW THE LION HERE!
HAHA Adeel you flithy piece of the lowest DOG SHIT!
ALl I have to do is LAUGH IN YOUR FOOLISH FACE NOW! HHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!
you really make me laugh you forget one thing and that is i bought an skrill account from wildkens and that email belong to that skrill account

FOR BUYING AND SELLING BTC AT BEST RATES WITH DIFFERENT KIND OF PAYMENT METHODS LIKE PAYPAL, SKRILL, NETLLER, PERFECTMONEY, AND MANY MORE MORE PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1746893.0
mixan
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 06:27:57 PM

Good you can laugh when you are having you ass fucked while your rotting your uncle's fucking jail there buddy boy! Cheesy
Read on your scammer thread on me fun boy!  Tongue

COINMAN1

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2017, 06:32:13 PM

Good you can laugh when you are having you ass fucked while your rotting your uncle's fucking jail there buddy boy! Cheesy
i have all the proof of my words ok like when i was dealing of skrill account with wildkens and when he send me account details ETC and payment proof too
and if any member here who think i am lying i can show him that proof via teamviewer so batter to stay away from me ok because you are the one who scam me i have more then 3BTC trades on this forum and not a single scamming complain

FOR BUYING AND SELLING BTC AT BEST RATES WITH DIFFERENT KIND OF PAYMENT METHODS LIKE PAYPAL, SKRILL, NETLLER, PERFECTMONEY, AND MANY MORE MORE PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK
mixan
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 06:33:55 PM

i have all the proof of my words ok like when i was dealing of skrill account with wildkens and when he send me account details ETC and payment proof too
and if any member here who think i am lying i can show him that proof via teamviewer so batter to stay away from me ok because you are the one who scam me i have more then 3BTC trades on this forum and not a single scamming complain
So why do you lock your thread of my own scam accusation?
What is the reason for that once Joel_Jansen starts posting there?
You afraid he will use his good investigation techniques to look into this further!?!?

You running scared now FUCKER!? HAHAHAAHHAA!

mixan
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 06:38:18 PM

Trading with fake information from WILDKENS (YOUR ALT EVEN!) are not LIABLE TRADES!
i just see this give me sometime and i will provide you my explanation currently i dont have access to my laptop
currently i only can say that you traded with a  wrong guy that was not me and you forget to confirm that
and in this  thread you said that i am deleting your posts right ??
whenever i or admin delete anyone post he receive an PM so will you please post that PM about deleting the post too ??
EDIT:
My skype is clearly mention on my profile that is COINMAN 1 ok ist of you you forget to see that and 2ndly you send the paypal payment without any confirmation that that is me or who here are my details that what i am saying is true

the scammer want a deal of his 250$ of paypal and my 180$ BTC ok and the reality of that PM is that i posted you and about who scam you that was not me you forget to verify that that was me or not i clearly mentioned my skype in my profile

As you can all see CONMAN1 HAS ACCESS TO ADEELMUKABAR'S EMAIL ACCOUNT WHICH I HAVE SHOWN PROOF TO YOU ALL "THIS IS FEELTHEBEAT1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Hey bro sorry for disturbing I already withdraw all of my paypal and I instantly needed 7$ in paypal if you can plz send them on adeelmukhtar1110@gamil.com

I TOLD YOU THIS IS INFACT THE SCAMMER THAT HAS BEEN RUNNING HIS SCAMS THROUGH OUT THE FORUM AND ON TO OTHERS NOW!
IF YOU FOLLOW HIS SKYPE ON THE ONE IN HIS SIGNATURE ON TO THE OTHER FORUM HIS SKYPE IS
"TAEELO" WHICH IS ANOTHER USER (HIS ALT) ASKING FOR A TRADE ON HERE JUST DAYS AGO!
THE PLOT CONTINUES!
AND I WILL NOT BE PAYING A SCAMMER BACK FOR THIS FACT OF HIM CONTINUING TO TRICK ALL ON THIS FORUM IN BELIEVING INTO HIS LIEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS!
I DO NOT FUND PEOPLE BACK ON I KNOW WHO ARE GOING TO CONTINUE SCAMMING HERE! THAT IS THE FUCKING TRUTH!DO WHAT YOU WILL, BUT I KNOW WHAT IS THE RIGHT DECISION TO MAKE HERE. WITH MY BITCOINS! AND THAT IS TO NOT FUND TERRORISTS LIKE THIS MTHRFKCING PIECE OF SH1T SHOWN TO BE RIGHT HERE AND RIGHT NOW!

I will pay Chevas Regal the btc that I owe and let him decide what he wants to do (donate to the ones who have been scammed by him?!?) with the funds I need to owe to this FILTHY WORM OF A MAN! What a rat fink fuck this guy is running his lies but can not keep up with all his web of lies so he got fucked now! And for all too see right thru him!
you really make me laugh you forget one thing and that is i bought an skrill account from wildkens and that email belong to that skrill account

Even if they were of 3 BTC who the fuck cares when you will just use those funds to scam others with FALSE AND FAKE CREDENTIALS ON ALL THOSE ACCOUNTS! THEY WILL CLOSE THEM DOWN AND TAKE BACK THOSE FUNDS TO PAY BACK THE ONES WHO YOU STOLE FROM!
YOU THINK YOUR SMARTER THAN EVERYBODY HERE DON'T YOU!? HUH!?
YOU ARE THE MOST STUPIDEST FUCKING ASSHOLE I HAVE EVER MET IN MY WHO GOD DAM LIFEEEE!
YOU LEAVE TOO MANY CLUES TO YOUR SCAMMING.
HOW DOES A PERSON LIVE LIKE THAT. ONLY YOUR FUCKING ALLAH LET'S SOMEONE TO LIVE LIKE THAT I WOULD FEAR TO THINK!!! Roll Eyes

COINMAN1

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2017, 06:48:30 PM

Trading with fake information from WILDKENS (YOUR ALT EVEN!) are not LIABLE TRADES!
currently i only can say that you traded with a  wrong guy that was not me and you forget to confirm that
EDIT:

THE PLOT CONTINUES!

Even if they were of 3 BTC who the fuck cares when you will just use those funds to scam others with FALSE AND FAKE CREDENTIALS ON ALL THOSE ACCOUNTS! THEY WILL CLOSE THEM DOWN AND TAKE BACK THOSE FUNDS TO PAY BACK THE ONES WHO YOU STOLE FROM!
YOU ARE THE MOST STUPIDEST FUCKING ASSHOLE I HAVE EVER MET IN MY WHO GOD DAM LIFEEEE!
HOW DOES A PERSON LIVE LIKE THAT. ONLY YOUR FUCKING ALLAH LET'S SOMEONE TO LIVE LIKE THAT I WOULD FEAR TO THINK!!! Roll Eyes
i promise i will never ever demand for any BTC from you but please stop using bad words against my religion

mixan
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 06:55:29 AM

EDIT:

THE PLOT CONTINUES!

i promise i will never ever demand for any BTC from you but please stop using bad words against my religion
Clearly confess to your own god allah who you really are and your alts of Wildkens & Feelthebeat1.
Then you will only deserve the right to be worthy enough to call your god who you so worship.

mixan
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 02:06:28 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2017, 03:00:21 PM by mixan

Paid Chevas Regals btc address and confirmed for the full amount and a tip for mediation of this!
1y2gahHtKBPJwiDk2JWcAbtf9GTSDEoFa

CHECK THE ADDRESS for your PAYMENT ALL DONE WITH YOU NOW!

https://blockchain.info/tx/406809cc7a9b81d8dae95045eeacc30bb4fdf7f350ce6e713068a1650c8d1c57

Paid him 0.0422btc as you can all see. This was done over 48 hours ago.
So just waiting for Chevas Regal to pay him and then this is done!

Here4Trades

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 02:27:20 PM

MHO I think scammers are using COINMAN1 to scam others and tryng to build up a bad rep, hence people do not ask for a SIGNED MESSEGE or at least some kind of confirmation between skype and the forum.
They keep falling in this kind of scams, something has to be done, but is up of those who are scammed not beign aware of the doings. People must pay more atention.
mixan
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 10:57:20 PM

MHO I think scammers are using COINMAN1 to scam others and tryng to build up a bad rep, hence people do not ask for a SIGNED MESSEGE or at least some kind of confirmation between skype and the forum.
They keep falling in this kind of scams, something has to be done, but is up of those who are scammed not beign aware of the doings. People must pay more atention.

Coniman1 is the one who is lying with each of his posts stating that I scammed him. This amount was paid to him two days ago yet he still says I scammed him in each of his posts which is a complete lie! So who is the accused scammer now!?
https://blockchain.info/tx/d5501a67f0e0d78c51e8ea8ceb5171555c7378189eabc4fe1e283b9ba23e3a04

Proof that 0.0416btc was paid to his address Just look above in the link!

COINMAN1

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 11:06:17 PM

Coniman1 is the one who is lying with each of his posts stating that I scammed him. This amount was paid to him two days ago yet he still says I scammed him in each of his posts which is a complete lie! So who is the accused scammer now!?
https://blockchain.info/tx/d5501a67f0e0d78c51e8ea8ceb5171555c7378189eabc4fe1e283b9ba23e3a04

you still not removed all your negative feedbacks in my profile that you left me Huh
and about .0416 i clearly said that i will charge 1% each day interest and you still not pay me that interest you only pay me .0416 still waiting for remaining

mixan
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 12:39:07 AM
Last edit: March 21, 2017, 01:30:06 AM by mixan

you still not removed all your negative feedbacks in my profile that you left me Huh
and about .0416 i clearly said that i will charge 1% each day interest and you still not pay me that interest you only pay me .0416 still waiting for remaining
I knew you would pull this shit on this with interest.
So what do you think OmegaSS?
You see my post?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1743036.msg18187107#msg18187107

send me your btc address to give to you the 0.0416btc that I owed this worm.
You can do what you want with it. Give it to charity, pay back the ones him and his alts feelthebeat1 and wildkens scammed from people here since last year. I do not care.
Just as long as you tell everyone I paid back the amount owed IN FULL
to clear my name once and for all.
That's all I really wanted in the first place.

Thank you!

Here is what is found out about him as of now!@
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1826028.msg18187055#msg18187055

Same name as Feelthebeats gave to me for his gmail account and as you can see Feelthebeat1 comes online all the time just to check his pm's to se if anymore new scammed people come forward with any infomation on him.
1y2gahHtKBPJwiDk2JWcAbtf9GTSDEoFa

Regards,
Chevas regal
This user trust worthy enough to give these funds too?

I come to you since we traded vefore and you had no issues with me with that trade.
And you seem to talk sense on the forum.
clip
so I assume you would not care to weigh in on the Coinman1 reputation thread or not to give your point of view on me paying this user to pay coinman1 back what is owed of only this amount (as you know muslims can not charge interest on any amount. It is against their religion) that he seems to be very adement about even though he is running scams in the past from two other accounts, that I have caught him flat out lying about in the face of his own god. Roll Eyes

Yes I'm a Muslim and yes charging interest is against our religion.

I'm however lost about the CoinMan1 thing and who is Chevas? feel free to explain the current situation hear
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1812435.msg18206166#msg18206166

If you are a sworn and devoted Muslim then you are NOT ALLOWED to charge ANY KIND OR TYPE OF INTEREST ON ANY AMOUNTS OWING TO YOU!
You going to cross the words of your RELIGION YOU SAY YOU FOLLOW AND WHICH I ABUSED YOUR ALLAH FAITH?!
HUH?! You are a respectful human being? HA!
What you going to ask for 0.050btc interest on a 0.0416btc amount. You got to be fucking a mad person!
You want me to post EVERYTHING I have on you and expose all your information so everybody can SEE A FULL DOX ON YOU ON HERE ON THE FORUM? So your muslim breathen can hunt you down and kill you for breaching your so precious faiths rules on charging interest on an amount of loans or amounts owing to you.
YOU WANT THAT?! HUH?! KEEP IT UP AND ASK ME FOR MORE. YOU WILL GET NOTHING BUT A GANG OF MUSLIMS AT YOUR FRONT DOOR! THAT'S WHAT YOU'LL GET FOR YOUR INCESSIVE WHINING FOR A COUPLE OF MBTC THAT I MAKE 1 WHOLE BTC PER DAY NOW IN MY OWN BUSINESS. THAT YOU WILL NEVER FIND OUT ABOUT LIKE YOU HAVE TRIED TO MIMIC ME AND MY BUSINESS MODEL HERE WITH CHARGING 25%-30% TO HELPLESS IDIOTS WHO CAN'T JOIN ANY LEGITIMATE SITES TO GET THEIR BTC FROM WITH THEIR STOLEN AND CARDED PAYPAL FUNDS THATS STUCK IN THEIR FAKE AND FALSE PAYPAL ACCOUNTS THAT WILL GET YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT LIMITED AND LOCKED.

That is what mediator said he would pay to you I gave him 0.0422btc in total he paid you what he decided you deserve which is the EXACT AMOUNT OWING FROM THIS AMOUNT YOU SAY I HAD TO PAY YOU BACK YOU DUMB ASS!

Removing your negative feedback and I am not going to talk to you so I don't have to hear your crying for any bits I DO NOT HAVE LEFT TO PAY YOU ANYTHING MORE!

YOU UNDERSTAND ME!
THIS IS THROUGH AND DONE WITH YOU!

NOW FUCKING GO DIE NOW CAUSE YOU ARE DEAD TO ME FUCKING ASSHOLE GOAT FUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!

PISS OFF NOW!! YOUR RELIGION CAUSED YOU TO NOT WIN ANYTHING MORE ON ME THAN WHAT I OWED YOU OF THE 0.0416BTC! Cheesy

The parasite hates three things: free markets, FREE WILL, and free men.
SOMETHING THE MUSLIM RELIGION DOESN'T ALLOW YOU PEOPLE TO EVER HAVE THAT ONE THING OF YOUR OWN!
GO AND THINK ABOUT THAT BOY! Cheesy
GO AND BEG IN THE STREETS OF YOUR POOR FILTHY GOD ROTTEN COUNTRY YOU CALL HOME FOR THOSE BITS YOU ARE BEGGING FOR NOW CAUSE LET ME TELL YOU NOW! YOU ARE NOT GETTING ANYTHING FROM ANYONE HERE FOR FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: