Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:02:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB Bitcoins Bitcoins Bitcoins!!  (Read 958 times)
badgerman (OP)

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2013, 10:25:44 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2013, 11:37:43 AM by badgerman

Looking to buy up some bitcoins, no specific amount, until I run out of money at least!  Grin
Id rather buy smaller amounts from several people rather than a big amount from one person.

Ill consider any amount you have for sale, just tell me your offers. Western Union is my prefered payment option, but can discuss other options if you choose, and I insist on full escrow being used. (ie btcrow.com)

If you pm me please include the asking price per coin, your prefered payment method and any other terms you want to include as it saves me time having to pm back and forth asking for info, so I can reply straight away to negotiate

Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2013, 04:46:16 AM

Are you near San Diego County, CA, or have you ruled out all the traders on localbitcoins.com (not just local anymore)?

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
badgerman (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2013, 05:56:05 AM

Are you near San Diego County, CA, or have you ruled out all the traders on localbitcoins.com (not just local anymore)?

Im in far away Ireland, so there is not many people here using BTC

TheButterZone
Legendary

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2013, 07:06:07 AM

There was a guy on Freenode, unregistered nick "Trad", that was looking for BTC buyers in Ireland and couldn't seem to find anyone on LB who was actually there and buying... didn't get his contact info though. I guess the moral of the story is, put an ad up there.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
badgerman (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2013, 07:22:47 AM

There was a guy on Freenode, unregistered nick "Trad", that was looking for BTC buyers in Ireland and couldn't seem to find anyone on LB who was actually there and buying... didn't get his contact info though. I guess the moral of the story is, put an ad up there.

I didnt give it a proper look to be fair because Ireland can be a bit slow to catch on to any fancy future stuff in case other countries try to include us in real-people things  Grin

Thanks for the pointer its worth a try, but I'll still consider any offers people have on this too.

badgerman (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2013, 07:47:07 AM

The guys on localcoinsellers seem to think that low demand=higher price. Quite stubborn about it too.  Roll Eyes

TheButterZone
Legendary

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2013, 09:31:42 AM

localcoinsellers?

Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 4110

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 09:34:21 AM
Last edit: June 01, 2014, 01:01:35 PM by Welsh

I can remember talking to a person from Ireland and they were thinking of opening a Bitcoin exchange. I don't know if he ever did proceed with the idea. I can't seem to remember his name.
badgerman (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2013, 10:36:44 AM

localcoinsellers?

sorry had a brain fart, meant to say localbitcoins.com Roll Eyes

badgerman (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2013, 10:53:42 AM

I can remember talking to a person from ireland and they are going to open a local business for bitcoin exchange.
I thought that was a good idea and I'm not sure if he ended up doing it.

I can't seem to remember his name.

Dont know if that would really take off here. The Irish btc community is either quite small or else are very secretive planning a coin coup of some sort.

The only advantage to Irish sellers would be if I could just meet them nearby and pay cash in person, otherwise is no diffferent to buying from anyone else.

BigBitz

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 02:01:53 PM

Where in Ireland? how many BTC are you looking?

Tips BTC --> 1BS2sYvy3T1cpNhie6CVFMcUrHa84a8mPa <-- Thanks! || Tips [LTC] --> LaytYJNCha7z7zcws5a2o2GWWjvWfDCGkr <--
badgerman (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2013, 02:35:39 PM

Cork City,are you based in Ireland, only 3 for now.

BigBitz

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 02:48:29 PM

Cork City,are you based in Ireland, only 3 for now.
Send me a PM With your price.

Tips BTC --> 1BS2sYvy3T1cpNhie6CVFMcUrHa84a8mPa <-- Thanks! || Tips [LTC] --> LaytYJNCha7z7zcws5a2o2GWWjvWfDCGkr <--
wmx.support

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2013, 05:57:44 PM

Looking to buy up some bitcoins, no specific amount, until I run out of money at least!  Grin
Id rather buy smaller amounts from several people rather than a big amount from one person.

Ill consider any amount you have for sale, just tell me your offers. Western Union is my prefered payment option, but can discuss other options if you choose, and I insist on full escrow being used. (ie btcrow.com)

If you pm me please include the asking price per coin, your prefered payment method and any other terms you want to include as it saves me time having to pm back and forth asking for info, so I can reply straight away to negotiate

You can buy Bitcoin BTC using Western Union at WMXchange.net. Check our website www.wmxchange.net or to make an order follow this link: http://www.wmxchange.net/buy-e-currency.php
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: