Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:40:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Offering Affordable Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Backend and Frontend Development  (Read 755 times)
willmm (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 10:02:14 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2017, 10:47:13 PM by willmm

Ever wanted your own bitcoin or cryptocurrency related website? I can create one for you with reasonable pricing and a short time-frame

I am a North American based web developer with a specialization in bitcoin and cryptocurrency related projects. My strengths are in PHP, MySQL, HTML, node.js, and JavaScript. I have completed projects in the past such as:
  • Dynamic betting platform for the stock market
  • Provably fair random number generation solutions for gambling websites
  • Woocommerce bitcoin payment integration with a 3rd party API and custom invoice management
  • Asynchronous bitcoin chat application with tipping and integration with other projects
  • Custom bitcoin dice software with invest, provably fair, and comprehensive admin features
  • Wheel of fortune type game with provably fair random number generation
  • Jackpot game with a raffle-type design and an automated round system
  • Chinese Sic Bo dice game with animation and provably fair random number generation
  • Development on a cloud-mining website

Any of the above projects can be done with a discount.

Have a project but with weak account features and bitcoin integration? I can help you design deposit and withdraw systems, account management with secure administrative features, chat system upgrade, and more, just ask!

Please PM me any requests and we can work out the details from there.

Escrow is used if requested, or a tier based payment solution is the method of choice (payments are done for each section of the project)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 05:55:00 PM

Bump
  I've sent you a PM, would love to receive a response about your pricing and if you are capable of doing such things. Let me know.

IGCGamers

Activity: 555
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 07:06:41 PM

Ever wanted your own bitcoin or cryptocurrency related website? I can create one for you with reasonable pricing and a short time-frame

I am a North American based web developer with a specialization in bitcoin and cryptocurrency related projects. My strengths are in PHP, MySQL, HTML, node.js, and JavaScript. I have completed projects in the past such as:
  • Dynamic betting platform for the stock market
  • Provably fair random number generation solutions for gambling websites
  • Woocommerce bitcoin payment integration with a 3rd party API and custom invoice management
  • Asynchronous bitcoin chat application with tipping and integration with other projects
  • Custom bitcoin dice software with invest, provably fair, and comprehensive admin features
  • Wheel of fortune type game with provably fair random number generation
  • Jackpot game with a raffle-type design and an automated round system
  • Chinese Sic Bo dice game with animation and provably fair random number generation
  • Development on a cloud-mining website

Any of the above projects can be done with a discount.

Have a project but with weak account features and bitcoin integration? I can help you design deposit and withdraw systems, account management with secure administrative features, chat system upgrade, and more, just ask!

Please PM me any requests and we can work out the details from there.

Escrow is used if requested, or a tier based payment solution is the method of choice (payments are done for each section of the project)

I just sent a pm.. Please reply asap...
willmm (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 01:11:11 AM

BUMP
superiorus
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 08:42:32 AM

Do you make website design too?
I may need a full mobile version for one of my websites and also BitGo Instant integrations for payments (deposits).
Thank you!

willmm (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 04:43:17 PM

Do you make website design too?
I may need a full mobile version for one of my websites and also BitGo Instant integrations for payments (deposits).
Thank you!

For my scripts I usually do bootstrap designs but beyond that I can't really help you as I'm not good at making good looking designs.

But I can definitely integrate your payments. Send me a PM with the details.
willmm (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 08:53:24 PM

Bump
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: