Bitcoin Forum
July 13, 2024, 06:40:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: little help needed (kinda urgent)  (Read 370 times)
cerejobastos (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 11:01:26 PM

hello there,
I am a portuguese 24yo, I have a full time job and I intend to go back to college this year so I can make my life better in the future and paying life expenses + school tuiton and extras is quite hard since I will have little time and money and I am trying at all costs to ask for a loan to avoid getting into debt.
I am a hardworking guy, I dont mind spending my free and sleeping time to work and improve myself.
I am decently good at english, so translations might be an idea but any idea is a good one and I will be thankful for you to share them.
What I am requesting of you is that someone might inform me of ways of making money online, I am not talking about schemes or "free" money, I want to be fairly paid for some service I can do.

Appreciate any good reply!

theNay

Activity: 220

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 01:57:31 PM

maybe you can try to sell your service at fiverr
adidas

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Americans do it better

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 03:25:43 PM

There are a lot of websites which offer to pay you based on your skills. Just do a quick search in google for working from home websites or freelance websites.
There is the service section in our forum too where you can offer your skills to find out if someone is interested in your skills and can pay you for them.

farl2web

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 04:29:23 PM

You need to offer your skills and abilities. Drawing, creating and promoting websites, design, writing articles, moderating forums, dropshipping ...
HardcoreUser

Activity: 70
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 05:05:23 PM

Maybe you can try to sell your service at fiverr..

Please click +Merit. Thank you. Smiley
0xfff

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 05:18:13 PM

Are you good looking? There are jobs if you dont mind no clothes and webcam.  Grin Grin Grin Grin
cerejobastos (OP)

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 10:21:12 PM

Are you good looking? There are jobs if you dont mind no clothes and webcam.  Grin Grin Grin Grin
ofc I am! 😂
well, thanks for all the answera, gonna do some web search again

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: