Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:03:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cheap Edu Emails! $1.55 Per Email! (Brand New and Fully Functional!)  (Read 2668 times)
BreadFoxFrick (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 01:15:32 AM
Last edit: March 28, 2017, 07:05:55 PM by BreadFoxFrick

With a .Edu Email Address You Get Free Access To:

• Amazon Prime Student for 6 months                                                                                          
     Microsoft Office License;                                                                                          
     1TB of One Drive Storage;                                                                                          
     Unlimited Google Drive Storage;                                                                                          
     Access to Washington Post;                                                                                          
     6 Months of LastPass                                                                                          
     SPOTIFY discount                                                                                          
     60% Off Adobe Creative Cloud, and many other online offers!

Information:
  • Automatic Transfer!
    Once payment is sent and confirmed the email should arrive shortly after.

How to log into the Email:
  • Sign in through gmail.                                                                                          
     Type in the email and hit enter. It will redirect you to the losrios homepage.                                                                                          
     Student ID is the W+Numbers before the @ of the email.                                                                                          
     Password is what was sent to you.                                                                                          
     You should now be logged into your brand new edu email. Cheesy  

How to change email password:
  • Go to https://www.losrios.edu/psms/psms.php?choice=forgot                                                                                          
     Enter Student ID in Login Section and Captcha                                                                                          
     Enter the security question answers.                                                                                          
     Change the password to whatever you prefer within the standards set by the site.

Purchase the email here: https://selly.gg/p/618a51ea

If you have any Issues feel free to give me a pm!
dibinghi

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 10:19:43 AM

Got this using Selly link.
Received the details in an hour - email works as expected.
DBG

Activity: 119
Merit: 100

Digital Illustrator + Software/Hardware Developer

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 01:02:48 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2017, 12:13:42 PM by DBG

Any idea how long the e-mail should last? I'm actually a college student but no matter how much I insist, the institution only provides .edu addresses to faculty/staff (no idea which services if any are enabled) so I feel a bit stupid having to buy an .edu address just to get access to some things I should have already but $1.75 isn't going to break the bank.  Thanks and if you'd prefer to supply information via PM I will treat that as a private correspondence.

Edit: Was able to make own account... I don't want to spoil your fun though (plus I think a direct link or how-to might be against BCT rules)... edu addresses from California-based community colleges have always been easy to come by, this method has thankfully not been saturated likes the others (yet!)

Bitcoin - 3DTcMYT8SmRw4o4Lbq9cvm71YaUtVuNn29
Litecoin - MAoFYsBf7BzeK86gg6WRqzFncfwWnoYZet
/* Coins are never required but always appreciated if feeling generous! */
alhas15

Activity: 323
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 06:18:00 PM

Are you giving out any vouch copies?
nocheers

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 02:43:36 PM

Bought one two months ago, and today the edu account has been banned.
So could you help me change one?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: