Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:08:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MARIJUANEUM. XMJ. Smart contracts + Marijuana. March 15 ICO start. ETH tok  (Read 4743 times)
Fidel007

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 06:53:50 PM

Due to unbelievable FUD from dopecoin supporters, lie from them and false occasions we have established the ICO stage 1 with BONUS rate.

why the fuck would you need a BONUS stage if you are LEGIT?

YOU ARE TRYING TO GRAB AS MUCH ETH AS POSSIBLE

DO NOT INVEST

THIS IS A SCAM

Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MarijuaneumTeam (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 07:12:22 PM

This is the correspondence I had with PrizZzrak via DM a few days ago about $MAR.

Hey.  Good job with the coin.

There was a member in the thread Fudding before who posted something about the MAR symbol.  I can't find the posts any longer, it appears that they were deleted, but I actually agreed with what the member said about the use of the ticker MAR.  I'm finding it very hard to sort through twitter for tweets about $MAR because it's used for Marriott International Inc and there are a ton of tweets about that stock.  Maybe switching to $XMJ since all currencies really should begin with X would be a good move.  Obviously, that's your call, but something unique would be good, you don't want to compete when people search Google for MAR and get 100 pages of Marriott news.

Just wanted to give you some feedback.  

We're not switching tickers. We've got the best one available for our coin name tbh here. The reason you dont see $MAR, is because we don't tweet with that. We only use #marijuanacoin

That is very nice, we must stole your idea?  Grin When we read this we are laughing, because it is hard to believe but we read this for the first time. Proves the ticker is good because different people are thinking about the same at the same time when they are looking at Marijuana cryptocurrencies.
We are making a Bonus stage to have more coins distributed, to have a higher supply.
dopey

Activity: 1008
Merit: 514

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 07:22:42 PM

I'm sure other people were thinking about using $XMJ but decided not to launch a marijuana based coin because there are too many.

People can decide for themselves if this is an investment worth investing in.

I personally would not.  Smells like a scam to me.  From the $MAR developer.

100% scam from the exact same piece of shit that just stole over 28 thousand dollars from the community last week. If you invest in this you deserve to lose your money.

This piece of trash deserves castration.
Fidel007

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 07:37:58 PM

S C A M
Odrak

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 07:40:19 PM

Good job to community tracing this scam down instantaneously
MarijuaneumTeam (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 07:40:28 PM

............................................________
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,
.........................,/...............................................”:,
.....................,?......................................................\,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:”........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\

Once again: Marijuaneum project have no connections and no relations or anything fucking else with Marijuanacoin. Those who think so are so sure because our projects have the "simmilar fonts" and both are running for ICO and both are Marijuana related. Do you know how many people are in Marijuana business? Do you know how many of them are tech folks and Bitcoin/blockchain supporters? > 90% of all websites are hosted on linux, many of them are using popular CMS like wordpress and Drupal and many of them are using the same theme frameworks like bootstrap and html5up.

We hope to speak and learn about smart contracts here applied to marijuana businesses. Please, stop your FUD if you don't like the project, you said enough, just leave. do you have just a bit of self-respect, do you admit you are not right, are you a judge and are you sure in you judgment?

Smart contract concept is open for everybody, but we ask you - people who don't like XMJ - don't waste your precious time and please, don't participate in ICO, we don't need that kind of people is our community.

Hysteria and paranoia as well as a foul language are the signs of mental disorders.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2017, 07:49:22 PM

jesus christ another marijuana token, we'd all be stoned here if all these coins can be puffed. what were you guys thinking? the investors are already high by the tokes they got and this another one again. this particular one already have the smart contract but i doubt this will turn out to be profitable. how much is the max total supply for this?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
cannabanana

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 07:52:44 PM

^ is this marijuana?  Grin
dopecoindude
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2017, 07:53:57 PM

jesus christ another marijuana token, we'd all be stoned here if all these coins can be puffed. what were you guys thinking? the investors are already high by the tokes they got and this another one again. this particular one already have the smart contract but i doubt this will turn out to be profitable. how much is the max total supply for this?

The guy is getting high off his own supply. Castration is to good for this thief and scammer.

It is here folks. DopeCoinGOLD . The #1 Crypto-Weed Coin.
MarijuaneumTeam (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 08:00:02 PM

The guy is getting high off his own supply. Castration is to good for this thief and scammer.

You must was abused in childhood, you have to go to some doctor. Angy psychopath, you are a danger for society. With your name and speech you must be a crackhead or meth addicted.
MarijuaneumTeam (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 08:06:33 PM

Please not another weed coin, we have just too many.

True, but Marijuaneum is not just a "coin", it has the power of Ethereum smart contracts and can be applied to Marijuana, after a month when ICO will be ended, insane persons here will leave and we will start with smart contracts discussion you may join us with you thoughts about our ideas.
MarijuaneumTeam (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 08:13:45 PM

4200000.00000000 XMJ were issued.
4000000 will be distributed with 4 ico stages in the following 4 weeks. ICO Bonus stage 1 is powered by smart contract 0x783b9ea4c6934D331ce18fDcbfa1B4e0F2B47cee and is taking place right now until March 23.

Current ICO stats:

220700 XMJ distributed
779300 XMJ is still on smart contract balance

ICO stage 2 will have a rate of 1 ETH = 1000XMJ
Current ICO BONUS stage 1 is 1 ETH = 10000 XMJ

XMJ ICO Smart contract address: 0x783b9ea4c6934D331ce18fDcbfa1B4e0F2B47cee
Fidel007

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 08:22:31 PM

^ is this marijuana?  Grin

wow.

does this mean we will be able to purchase weed with ARK?

FUCK YEAH
PoolMinor
Legendary

Activity: 1843
Merit: 1338

XXXVII Fnord is toast without bread

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 08:27:10 PM

We see Marijuaneum as a nutrient for the legal Marijuana markets. Developers and community will create Marijuana business related smart contracts fueled with Marijuaneum.
Marijuaneum may be exchanged to the legal Cannabis at the max. rate of 10000 XMJ for 1g. Actual rate will depend on market rate. Late 2017. Seattle - Washington, Boulder - Colorado, Eugene - Oregon.

Hello

Where do I send my Ethereum? I want to buy marijuana in USA with XMJ, how long will it be until I can buy some fresh marijuana with my XMJ?

Btc=C2MF       Free BTC Poker
Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent. -Marilyn vos Savant
sri.bima

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 08:30:24 PM

Hi Dev,
Can you tell us who people has joined in MARIJUANEUM project? or this project has developt alone?
thanks!

‗▄▄▄‗
                  ▄███████▄
                ▄██████████▀
              ▄██████████▀     
            ▄██████████▀       ‗▄▄▄‗
          ▄██████████▀       ▄███████▄
        ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀
      ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀
    ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ‗▄▄▄‗
  ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ▄███████▄
▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ▄█████████
 ▀███████▀       ▄█████████
█▀       ▄████████████
   ▀███▀       ▄██████████▀
       ▄██████████████
             ▄██████████
██      ▄████████████████
           ▄██████████
████    ▄██████████▀███████
         ▄██████████
██████  ▄██████████▀  ██████▀
          ▀███████▀
██████▄██████████▀    █████▀
            ▀███▀
   ███████████████▀      ███▀
                    ▀████████████▀        ▀▀
                      ▀████████▀
                        ▀████▀
                          ▀▀
rETERBASE

rSIGN UP NOWr
dopecoindude
Legendary

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2017, 08:32:02 PM

You must was abused in childhood, you have to go to some doctor. Angy psychopath, you are a danger for society. With your name and speech you must be a crackhead or meth addicted.

You spelled angy ( angry ) wrong you stupid Indian. Listen. Someone will find you and you will get the justice you deserve. Pathetic. I believe you are on the hook for the MAR scam also , yes ?

Fidel007

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 08:33:10 PM

We see Marijuaneum as a nutrient for the legal Marijuana markets. Developers and community will create Marijuana business related smart contracts fueled with Marijuaneum.
Marijuaneum may be exchanged to the legal Cannabis at the max. rate of 10000 XMJ for 1g. Actual rate will depend on market rate. Late 2017. Seattle - Washington, Boulder - Colorado, Eugene - Oregon.

Hello

Where do I send my Ethereum? I want to buy marijuana in USA with XMJ, how long will it be until I can buy some fresh marijuana with my XMJ?

weren't you just scammed on MAR?

you do realise it's the same fucking scamming cunt?

kryptopojken

Activity: 767
Merit: 532

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 08:33:43 PM

Hello

Dude are you stupid? This is 110% a scam from the same guy behind MAR. I was early on MAR, and the website is identical, the time zone of the dev is the same, writing style is the same. Everything corresponds with PrizZzrak's scams. DO NOT INVEST. And check through my post history if you want, I'm definitely not posting scam accusations often, this may be the first time, and it is because I'm a victim of this piece of shit lowlifes last scam.

DO NOT INVEST, YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY
dopecoindude
Legendary

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2017, 08:36:05 PM

Official Scam Thread for MariJuenuem:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1827426.new#new

MarijuaneumTeam (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 08:48:37 PM

Hello

To participate in ICO bonus stage 1 you should use the following smart contract address:
0x783b9ea4c6934D331ce18fDcbfa1B4e0F2B47cee

You should be able to exchange weed to XMJ at late 2017 for the maximum rate of 10000 XMJ for 1g (actual rate will depend on XMJ market price)
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: