Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:08:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Jaxx wallet transaction not showing on blockchain;Cant use BTC:Rec Bal correct  (Read 2112 times)
Story777 (OP)

Activity: 78
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 06:40:31 AM
Last edit: March 17, 2017, 04:41:31 AM by Story777

48 hours ago I did two transactions about 5 minutes apart using the Jaxx wallet (BTC transactions). I was withdrawing from Jaxx to another wallet.
The second transaction has many confirmations and shows in the wallet and blockchain (not the problem). {edit: Update}

The first transaction does not appear in my Jaxx wallet transactions or the blockchain for the receiving address but the receiving address shows the correct final balance but I cannot use this BTC. How is this possible?Huh Yes, I did pay miner fees.

I am not new with BTC. This is the first time this has happened. How can a transaction not show and yet the final balance be correct. Am I missing something?

No point taking a screen shot as the transaction does not appear and I have checked with different BTC blockchain explorers and they all say the same: Final balance correct but no record of transaction. Only my second transaction shows confirmations. {update}

Please help, any ideas?

{edit} I have reviewed all my out going Jaxx BTC wallet addresses and none of them show any outgoing withdrawals yet the receiving address shows the correct final balance, I however cannot use this BTC, and that is the problem  Sad
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cereberus
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 08:48:41 PM

48 hours ago I did two transactions about 5 minutes apart using the Jaxx wallet (BTC transactions). I was withdrawing from Jaxx to another wallet.
The second transaction has many confirmations and shows in the wallet and blockchain (not the problem). {edit: Update}

The first transaction does not appear in my Jaxx wallet transactions or the blockchain for the receiving address but the receiving address shows the correct final balance but I cannot use this BTC. How is this possible?Huh Yes, I did pay miner fees.

I am not new with BTC. This is the first time this has happened. How can a transaction not show and yet the final balance be correct. Am I missing something?

No point taking a screen shot as the transaction does not appear and I have checked with different BTC blockchain explorers and they all say the same: Final balance correct but no record of transaction. Only my second transaction shows confirmations. {update}

Please help, any ideas?

{edit} I have reviewed all my out going Jaxx BTC wallet addresses and none of them show any outgoing withdrawals yet the receiving address shows the correct final balance, I however cannot use this BTC, and that is the problem  Sad

I have been seeing lately too many complaints and problems for the Jaxx wallet. All of these are usually sorted out by their support so the first option would be to contact them.

My real suggestion though is to migrate to Electrum after you solve your problem through the Jaxx support staff.

██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
              ██    ██
            ██    ██
          ██    ██
        ██    ██
      ██    ██       
    ██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
TRADEPLAYZ
█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █
      █   
TOURNAMENT PVP SYSTEM
  FACEBOOK |  TWITTER  |  LINKEDIN  |  TELEGRAM  |  GITHUB  |  ANN  | INSTAGRAM 

█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █
      █   

█▄
                     ████▄
                     ██████▄
                     ████████▄
                     ██████████▄
                     ████████████▄
                     ██████████████▄
                     ███████████████
                     ██████████████▀
                     ████████████▀
                     ██████████▀
                     ████████▀
                     ██████▀
                     ████▀
                     █
█▀
GOOGLE PLAY

▄█████████████▄
                            ███████████████
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            ██████▀▀▀██████
                             ▀████▄▄▄▄████▀
  APPSTORE
jimw0123

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:00:40 PM

I'm having this exact problem right now.  I had 2 transactions worth over $1000 worth of Litecoin that were sent out of my Jaxx Wallet and never made it to the Blockchain.  When you search the transaction number provided by the Jaxx Wallet it says "Not Found".  And under Block Number it says "none".  The transactions have been deducted from my balance.  I tried refreshing the cache.  And I have seen the 2 transactions come back into the Wallet briefly, but then a few minutes later they are sent back out again to somewhere in Limbo.  Jaxx Support has not helped me for 3 days.  Did you ever find a solution to this?  I still have my private keys and I'm thinking of importing them to the official Litecoin Wallet and see if my funds come back in there.  But unsure if I should do that or wait for Jaxx Support to respond.
Strumf

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:17:40 PM

I have the same problem with dogecoin and jaxx wallet.
I have freaked out with them.
I hope won't have problem with my btc inside the same fucking wallet.
For more than a week we are playing ping pong with questions and stupid answers with there support.
Its a waste of time chatting with them not to mention money...
Its disappointing. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: