Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:18:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Book written by ANX and ANX platform is really worth?  (Read 437 times)
davidboardman (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 07:23:46 AM

Hi,

I recently found the book that seems worth reading and to save my time, I would like to ask you guys that whether this book is really essential.
Some people said that this book is written by the well known experts from ANX (?).

http://www.ctibooks.com.cn/opac/bookDetail.action?eid=2176&id=59d2dcb1-6eab-4b41-9d87-9edb1972e709

Anyone who has read this book already,  pls let me know whether it is really essential for bitcoin traders.
Pls kindly give me some advice on this book and if you have known better ones, your suggestions are very welcome.

One more,  is ANX really the one that provide expertise platform for bitcoin trading?
Here is my view.
There is one bitcoin exchange called “DCExchange” which is running on the platform provided by ANX.
But the problem is, when I tried to register my account on DCExchange, registration page is never gonna appear. Is this what ANX platform really is? Or it’s just a DCExchange’s error?
Anyway, what is the pros and cons of having account in ANX?

Due to my research, I only found the complains abt ANX.
Here is the one.
//
I'm so disappointed with this product and service. I have two ANXBTC cards. The first I ordered two years ago and it's been great! No problems, but it's about to expire. I ordered another card last month and the experience has been horrible and, frankly, terrifying. We bitcoin enthusiasts prefer cryptocurrency for two reasons; privacy and security. ANXBTC has destroyed both with their new system.

Before my card even arrived by mail, ANXBTC took the liberty to register my card with Transforex using a phony email address that resembles mine but is one from their own server. They used my card number, my full name, the expiration date, and the CV to register the card with a third party without my permission. By doing so, the card is bound to their account and email and no one, including me, can register the card. That means they can track every transaction. It also means I can not. I can not follow the transaction history, query my balance, or check to ensure my card is secure. Only ANX can do that.

ANX provided me with a link (https://anx.cards/login) to view the last ten transactions (never more and with no history), but it has not worked in two weeks. That means, with large fees, I have no idea what my balance is at any time. I have no access to any information regarding the use of my card.

The worst part is that the link https://anx.cards/login requires the user to enter every secure piece of info on the card during login. There is virtually no other piece of information missing that would prevent anyone from hacking the login page and retrieving a user's full credit card number, the expiration date, and the CV. Seriously, you need every piece of secure information to login to a site that doesn't work. It get's worse. The login page remembers every piece of data except for the CV. I clear cookies each time and the site remembers my data.

Transforex has recommended I cancel the card and get a new one. From where? If I get it from ANX, I'll have to pay another $75 for shipping and they're just going to register my card while it's in transit. I'll have the same problem because THAT'S THEIR NEW POLICY.

You need to rethink this ANX. Registering a user's card with a third party without one's permission or knowledge is a horrible practice. Preventing a user from being able to access personal information regarding their own spending and balances is negligent. Creating a workaround that exposes every piece of necessary data to steal the card and its information to hackers is criminal. Giving me the runaround for two weeks without providing a solution proves a once great product is a colossal waste of money, time and energy.
//

Thank you in advance for your good advices.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 08:29:25 AM

ANX seems to be the starting platform for the development of blockchain technology based applications. This initiation will make new apps to rule the world by getting served in several platforms.I believe anx seems the first to take blockchain to the next level.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
davidboardman (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 08:40:38 AM

I can hardly find their platform or apps are used widely.
I only found one exchange using ANX platform. DCExchange.

any idea about the other exchanges using their platform?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: