Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:10:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: -Accusation deleted-  (Read 2243 times)
Avirunes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2017, 10:04:57 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2017, 09:53:25 AM by Avirunes

-Deleted post-

It seems my proof has gone invalid at one point pointed out my members out here.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Here4Trades

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 05:43:59 AM

What happened with this ?
Avirunes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2017, 07:41:12 AM

ATM I am still looking into it. Though it is quite clear that the user concerned is alt for sure coming from dead (I.e post gap in between) .

Also someone showed me the holes in my proof. It is still in ongoing position.

Though if you are in position to do a business with him then use escrow.
malcovixeffect

Activity: 714
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 08:38:05 AM

i also have a gut feeling that he also owns this accounts:

nbphuoc
AuroraHF

Both accounts have a small difference in their last login - coincidence?

It seems that Chevas deleted his positive feedback to bitconnectcoin. I wonder why?
Chevas Regal

Activity: 378

www.tgtcoins.com/ico

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2017, 03:46:55 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2017, 04:09:39 AM by Chevas Regal

ATM I am still looking into it. Though it is quite clear that the user concerned is alt for sure coming from dead (I.e post gap in between) .

Also someone showed me the holes in my proof. It is still in ongoing position.

Though if you are in position to do a business with him then use escrow.
Sure go ahead.. If you find a link between the people you mention with me i will be happy to know about it.
As far as i am sure , i don't operate any other account except chevasout. but you guys do have like: 1 , I have no problem with it. You might rely on this forum for prime income , i don't.
For the delay ask zz what was the delay and the time was just 25+ days, in the mean time he was in touch with me over mail.

I never expected this mis-understanding from your side  but yeah...go on...

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀██████████
███████▀▄▄█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄▀▀██████
████▀▄█████████████████████▄▀████
███ ██████████▀▀▀████████████ ███
██ ███████████   █████████████▄▀█
█ █▌████████▀▀   ▀▀▀▀████████▐█ █
▌▐█ ██████████  ▐████████████▌██▐
▌██▐████████         ████████▌▐█▐
█ █▄██████████  ▐████████████▄█ █
██ ███████████▄  ▀▀▀ █████████▀▄█
███ ████████████▄▄▄▄█████████ ███
████▄▀█████████████████████▀▄████
██████▄▄▀▀██▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█▀▀▄▄██████
██████████▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄██████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Target Coin

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄██▀                ▀██▄
▐██                ██  ██▌
██▌      ▄▄████▄▄  ▀▀  ▐██
██▌    ▄██▀▀  ▀▀██▄    ▐██
██▌   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██
██▌   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██
██▌    ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀    ▐██
██▌      ▀▀████▀▀      ▐██
▐██                    ██▌
 ▀██▄                ▄██▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 07:25:52 AM

Sure go ahead.. If you find a link between the people you mention with me i will be happy to know about it.
As far as i am sure , i don't operate any other account except chevasout. but you guys do have like: 1 , I have no problem with it. You might rely on this forum for prime income , i don't.
For the delay ask zz what was the delay and the time was just 25+ days, in the mean time he was in touch with me over mail.

That is the kind of explanation your expect when you know the secrets have been discovered.I'd rather say the chances of your being an alt of Engg.Chakks are more.From the given connections above and also your way of defending yourself.

First things first,I have sent a PM to the trusted members who gave you a positive feedback and asked them to revise it until this case is solved since you can use that feedback to pull out a much bigger scam.Left you a negative temporary feedback too.I'm waiting for the OP to post more connections and/or you to come clean.
Here4Trades

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 08:00:00 AM

That is the kind of explanation your expect when you know the secrets have been discovered.I'd rather say the chances of your being an alt of Engg.Chakks are more.From the given connections above and also your way of defending yourself.

First things first,I have sent a PM to the trusted members who gave you a positive feedback and asked them to revise it until this case is solved since you can use that feedback to pull out a much bigger scam.Left you a negative temporary feedback too.I'm waiting for the OP to post more connections and/or you to come clean.

If they turn it into neutral it doesn't came as trusted. There's actually no reason to create a neg without a valid proof. Of course what Avirunes show us is clearl. And he's likely an alt of that guy who I'm still looking into it, seems like he has tons of accs, but people who tagged egg before didn't do it here, so there might be a unkown reason for us.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 08:04:51 AM

If they turn it into neutral it doesn't came as trusted. There's actually no reason to create a neg without a valid proof. Of course what Avirunes show us is clearl. And he's likely an alt of that guy who I'm still looking into it, seems like he has tons of accs, but people who tagged egg before didn't do it here, so there might be a unkown reason for us.
Without a valid proof ? The above proofs mentioned do seem valid for me.I never asked the trusted members to negative rep the account,I asked them to revise the feedback until the case is solved.No doubt if he comes clean,I will remove my feedback and so would the trusted members.No personal hate against him,just spreading awareness,in a way.
Chevas Regal

Activity: 378

www.tgtcoins.com/ico

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2017, 09:22:30 AM

Without a valid proof ? The above proofs mentioned do seem valid for me.I never asked the trusted members to negative rep the account,I asked them to revise the feedback until the case is solved.No doubt if he comes clean,I will remove my feedback and so would the trusted members.No personal hate against him,just spreading awareness,in a way.

can you explain me what are the valid proofs that OP pointed out , he just pointed out the migration of BITCOINS from one address of cloudbet to another, even if i wish i cant transfer money from cloudbet's address to my other address specifically. The reason is that cloudbet gives you deposit address but they do not give you private key to control it , so deposit to one address can go to many address after confirmation and you cant link accounts like that.

Example:
1PNpJwKuSyy7zSD6Y9zPs11YVj58F8A9eL = 9eL
131YqifpKuavYRoMTj53YhVskQMP6581KS  = 1KS

so for your kind information: wallet 9eL is a cloudbet address , and wallet 1KS is a nitrogensports wallet ,
I have a account over nitrogenbets.eu , so i had made many withdraw with it , and have also made 2 btc and 12 btc withdraw , and they send me my money to whatever address they have balance , it doesn't mean that i own those address.

please have some reasoning. I/anyone have no control over cloudbet or nitrogenbets address. we can only deposit it from our address , but we cant transfer balance from specific address.

image for your resoning: https://s29.postimg.org/6qzetoovb/Screenshot_101.png

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀██████████
███████▀▄▄█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄▀▀██████
████▀▄█████████████████████▄▀████
███ ██████████▀▀▀████████████ ███
██ ███████████   █████████████▄▀█
█ █▌████████▀▀   ▀▀▀▀████████▐█ █
▌██▐████████         ████████▌▐█▐
█ █▄██████████  ▐████████████▄█ █