Bitcoin Forum
July 26, 2024, 11:05:04 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: (VOUCHED) 6 steps to DigitalOcean 10$ Codes METHOD! (AUTOBUY)  (Read 6583 times)
Azzazel (OP)

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2017, 10:17:50 AM
Last edit: August 08, 2017, 09:30:31 AM by Azzazel

======6 steps to DigitalOcean 10$ Coupon======

I want to sell method for unlimited 10$ codes for Digital Ocean. My pdf has 6 easy noob friendly steps and it's 100% whitehat. You can create 1 code less than 1 min.

Price: 2,5$ for pdf with 6 easy steps.

Buy now, you won't regret that.
AUTOBUY: https://selly.gg/p/e06542b0

Codes are stackable 1 per account and only for new accounts.

REVIEWS:

Wow! I received the vouch copy from OP within minutes of request...

The method is so easy and straight forward.. OP also included images for better understanding...

The method works perfectly, It will take you less than 1 minutes to get your coupon! and i registered a new accct at digitalocean and recieved $25 with the coupon...

The method does not require any money or effort.. too easy.. The method should cost more because you can gain alot from it from reselling coupons..

OP Thanks for the vouch, it really worth it... get this method as fast as possible... GLWS!..

Ok, I received vouch copy.
This method does work and it's fast but it's also well known.
Yes, you can generate as many codes as you want, but the problem is that the codes works only for new accounts and you have to verify new accounts using card or by topping up $5 paypal.
So if you don't know this method and need only to use coupon on one DO account or know how to verify a lot of accounts then it's good buy.

Ok, i've just used the method.

Completely whitehat, you don't need to worry about the legality of this method. It works like a charm as well, all you need is an email address, a username and a password to sign up to be able to claim the coupon.

However I have to say that if you search around the internet you'll probably get similar guides. Don't expect any "secret guides made by only him" from this guy Wink

The coupon generated is definitely going to work as well, so you don't need to worry about that either.

Selling NETFLIX, DO50$, AWS150$, WINDOWS KEYS
mokoshalb

Activity: 163

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 10:19:56 AM

Will be Snr Member in a week... Wink
but if you can give me a vouch.. I wll give a decent review of your service.. thanks!

Ok
Azzazel (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2017, 10:28:48 AM

Will be Snr Member in a week... Wink
but if you can give me a vouch.. I wll give a decent review of your service.. thanks!

Copy sent ^^

mokoshalb

Activity: 163

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 10:35:28 AM

The method is so easy and straight forward.. OP also included images for better understanding...

The method works perfectly, It will take you less than 1 minutes to get your coupon! and i registered a new accct at digitalocean and recieved $25 with the coupon...

The method does not require any money or effort.. too easy.. The method should cost more because you can gain alot from it from reselling coupons..

OP Thanks for the vouch, it really worth it... get this method as fast as possible... GLWS!..

Ok
Azzazel (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2017, 07:04:35 PM

Thank you for the review! 2 Vouches left. You can still buy it here: https://selly.gg/p/e06542b0

pozmu

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 07:22:26 PM

Pls send me a vouch.
Will review it tommorow.
Thx

Azzazel (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2017, 07:40:48 PM

Pls send me a vouch.
Will review it tommorow.
Thx

Copy sent ^^

pozmu

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 03:30:22 PM

Yes, you can generate as many codes as you want, but the problem is that the codes works only for new accounts and you have to verify new accounts using card or by topping up $5 paypal.
So if you don't know this method and need only to use coupon on one DO account or know how to verify a lot of accounts then it's good buy.

Azzazel (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2017, 05:31:07 PM

Thank you for your feedback!

Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 05:35:42 AM

Daily bump!

So you're offering 3 vouch copies, and only two people have taken it, right? So I will take the last vouch copy if possible.

I'll let everyone know whether this guide works or not as well as whether i think its legal or not.

Please let me know in a PM.

Thanks!
Azzazel (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2017, 05:52:56 AM

Daily bump!

So you're offering 3 vouch copies, and only two people have taken it, right? So I will take the last vouch copy if possible.

I'll let everyone know whether this guide works or not as well as whether i think its legal or not.

Thanks!

Copy sent!

Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 06:13:18 AM

Daily bump!

Thanks!

Copy sent!

Completely whitehat, you don't need to worry about the legality of this method. It works like a charm as well, all you need is an email address, a username and a password to sign up to be able to claim the coupon.

However I have to say that if you search around the internet you'll probably get similar guides. Don't expect any "secret guides made by only him" from this guy Wink

The coupon generated is definitely going to work as well, so you don't need to worry about that either.
Azzazel (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2017, 06:25:38 AM

Thank you for your review!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: