Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:52:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [$3k Daily] Looking to partner up with a BITCOIN supplier from US BANK [VOUCHED]  (Read 2479 times)
GaXy® (OP)

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 11:08:24 AM
Last edit: August 31, 2019, 07:37:33 AM by GaXy®

Hi there,

Let me begin by introducing myself. As a startup bitcoin/altcoin broker in Sri Lanka my business is to supply bitcoins to local ventures accordingly to their daily demands. I'm looking for partner up with a legit bitcoin supplier from United States to build a longterm business relationship.

My current demand is $3k worth bitcoins everyday. I'm also working with few people so I can get you all the payment proofs and everything. You can supply me any amounts from $250 - $2500 everyday.

Trades will be commission based. Currently paying 3-5% above market rate.  Payments will be done through USA Bank transfers (Business Accounts under my Business Name), Paypal or Payoneer. Paxful (over 2500+ Feedback) or LBC (over 100+ feedback) escrow can be arranged.

Let me know if you have any question. PM me for my Skype.

Scammers get lost.

PP Balance as of 09/07

PS: 12/07/2017
One of my Friend got me a USA Business Checking account and I can use it send local wire transfers instead of Paypal.

19/04/2018
I can attach your local US BANK ACCOUNT to my Paypal for higher volumes

UPDATE
24/07/2019
My Bitcoin Supplier is currently on vacation. looking for offers to partner up with new sellers. $3k/day steady volume

01/08/2019
Have US Business Bank Accounts under my business which can be used to send and receive payments.

31/08/2019
Buying bitcoins with Payoneer Payments now.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 03:20:16 PM

Hi there,

Let me begin by introducing myself. As a startup bitcoin broker in Sri Lanka my business is to supply bitcoins to local ventures according to their daily demands. I'm interested in partnering up with a legit bitcoin supplier from United States to build a longterm business relationship.

My current demand is $1.5k everyday. I'm also working with few people so I can get you all the payment proofs and everything. You can supply me any amounts from $100-$500 everyday.

Trades will be commission based. Currently paying 3% above market rate.  Payments will be done through Paypal. Paxful or LBC escrow can be arranged. I am currently a vendor in Paxful with 800+ positive feedback.

PAYPAL, COINBASE FEE ARE ON ME.

Let me know if you have any question. PM me for my Skype.

Scammers get lost.
no.
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1131

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2017, 10:48:17 PM

So, you have owned this account since August 31, 2014 and you still have not found a partner willing to sell you $1.5k in BTC per day?  That would be sad and pathetic.

Or, you just bought this account (yesterday was it?) and you are trying not to look like a noob PP scammer?

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
GaXy® (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 12:22:26 AM

So, you have owned this account since August 31, 2014 and you still have not found a partner willing to sell you $1.5k in BTC per day?  That would be sad and pathetic.

Or, you just bought this account (yesterday was it?) and you are trying not to look like a noob PP scammer?

lol. I created this account.

Like I've said; I'm already working with  few and I'm looking for more.

All orders will be done through my Verified Paxful Vendor account.
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 12:25:15 AM

So, you have owned this account since August 31, 2014 and you still have not found a partner willing to sell you $1.5k in BTC per day?  That would be sad and pathetic.

Like I've said; I'm already working with  few and I'm looking for more.

Give me the paxful account in a pm then I will check to see if I want to work with you on this.
We will do a commission based partnership ok. But at my rate of commission only.
Pm me if interested if not then don't bother to pm me if we can not work on my described rate.
Thanks.
GaXy® (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 12:39:32 AM

So, you have owned this account since August 31, 2014 and you still have not found a partner willing to sell you $1.5k in BTC per day?  That would be sad and pathetic.

Like I've said; I'm already working with  few and I'm looking for more.

Give me the paxful account in a pm then I will check to see if I want to work with you on this.
We will do a commission based partnership ok. But at my rate of commission only.
Pm me if interested if not then don't bother to pm me if we can not work on my described rate.
Thanks.

Sent you a PM.
shdvb
Legendary

Activity: 1606
Merit: 1001

Click the globe below to talk on live chat!

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2017, 02:32:19 AM

Vouch as requested ,dealed with OP earlier.

Buy/Sell/Exchange Bitcoins|LiveChat|Escrow| WeChat:btcotc2014/Telegram:@mingxingxu,Email:shdvb@hotmail.com.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 02:40:32 AM

You accepted PayPal from him?
GaXy® (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 02:49:19 AM

Thanks for the Vouch man.
GaXy® (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 11:47:01 AM

Still looking for this.
CalCoins

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 01:11:00 AM

Have dealt many times with OP, always reliable and pays very quickly. 
GaXy® (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 01:14:18 AM

I still need more people in this. So I'm thinking of posting Payment proofs whenever I can.

Starting with today.

Jaxkr

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 01:18:34 AM

I can also help be supplier but how can we know your paypal funds are going to be secured 3, 6, or 9 months down the road?
GaXy® (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 01:23:13 AM

I can also help be supplier but how can we know your paypal funds are going to be secured 3, 6, or 9 months down the road?

I'm doing this for about 12-18 months now and my PP is 3+ years older. I have any amount of payment proofs you want. All trades to be done through Paxful escrow if that helps.
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 01:29:39 AM

I can supply everything you need on a daily basis at 3%, but we will need to do cash in mail.  Once you make an order, we can lock in the amount of bitcoin, so price fluctuations won't matter while cash is in transit, and I will even use Ognasty or another reputable member as escrow if you would like.  But funds will not be released until cash is received by me.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
GaXy® (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 01:37:47 AM

I can supply everything you need on a daily basis at 3%, but we will need to do cash in mail.  Once you make an order, we can lock in the amount of bitcoin, so price fluctuations won't matter while cash is in transit, and I will even use Ognasty or another reputable member as escrow if you would like.  But funds will not be released until cash is received by me.

I appreciate your reply; If I were US, I will buy bitcoins on my own through Coinbase. From my country people can't send money outside. Even Western Union allows to receive payments globally and send payments locally. You can read about this on google. I've been trying all sorts of options in the past and this is the only one which is gonna work for me.

The business is clean. I guarantee you no chargebacks gonna happen. If I chargeback I would've been out of the forum by now as the first trade with shdvb was like 1 year before.
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 06:42:35 AM

Simply and plainly a flat no.

Sri Lankans are like Indians. Lots of flowery sweet words but all with a manipulative and calculating purpose.

I never deal with them.

Be careful everyone when receiving PayPal from them or this trader in particular. Might all be good in the short term but then months later boom! there goes the chargeback(s).

GaXy® (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 07:11:39 AM

Simply and plainly a flat no.

Sri Lankans are like Indians. Lots of flowery sweet words but all with a manipulative and calculating purpose.

I never deal with them.

Be careful everyone when receiving PayPal from them or this trader in particular. Might all be good in the short term but then months later boom! there goes the chargeback(s).

Thanks for your VOUCH.

Now get the hell out of here without posting like we've been dealing before.
GaXy® (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 12:07:19 PM

One for today.

GaXy® (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 03:09:24 AM

Every trade will be done through my Paxful account which has over 800+ feedback.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: