Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:37:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HELP ME MY KRAKEN ACCOUNT BLOCKED  (Read 859 times)
boti123 (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 02:49:09 PM

hi. i have a kraken.com account i have money on it. my account was blocked. i write 17 emails in 5 days . What can i do? Help me i need that money.
Ambros

Activity: 653
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 03:04:39 PM

This is not the right section to post.
And if you need help from people try to add some details, like: Why is your account block? Have you made anything? What do they say?

Do not panic, they are very professional and if you haven't done anything wrong they will unlock your account ASAP
boti123 (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 03:10:25 PM

This is not the right section to post.
And if you need help from people try to add some details, like: Why is your account block? Have you made anything? What do they say?

Do not panic, they are very professional and if you haven't done anything wrong they will unlock your account ASAP

I dont know the password i put forget password and come an email and i write the new password and next i cant login in and i put forget password and come an email and i write new password and next i cant login in and i do it about 30x from 5 days. Next i write email to us total 17 email at 5 days.
They say nothing i write to replay i wait from 5 days. HOw many days need to wait? yes they are professional but didint help me.
matmator

Activity: 487
Merit: 252

bou !

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 03:31:42 PM

No panic my friend,

I also had this problem, I contacted by email to explain my problem,

And I ask for information about my account,

name
address
Last activity
How much has on the account
Etc ....

And I recover my account without problem.

go to the moon !!
boti123 (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 03:33:02 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2017, 08:41:18 PM by boti123

No panic my friend,

I also had this problem, I contacted by email to explain my problem,

And I ask for information about my account,

name
address
Last activity
How much has on the account
Etc ....

And I recover my account without problem.

i write to but i wait from 5 days.. how many days need to wait? i need that money tomorrow.. i need to pay some things...
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 05:38:26 PM

hi. i have a kraken.com account i have money on it. my account was blocked. i write 17 emails in 5 days . What can i do? Help me i need that money.

I don't know what's happening with Kraken as of the moment as I am hearing many bad things about it recently. With your situation in hand, you should post your concerns to the Kraken thread and not here. Maybe you violated something that's why you're account get blocked but it is always important to post your concerns on the right section/thread. Here is the link for that thread that I'm talking about: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=290799.0 Usually, Dargo answers the questions there on a timely manner. You should get a response there if you post this one right now.
european_guy

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 10:42:37 AM

I don't know what's happening with Kraken as of the moment as I am hearing many bad things about it recently.
What bad things?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: