Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:25:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who or what moron is buying dash at these prices  (Read 3427 times)
jamesbo (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 06:24:56 PM

What in the world is going on, talk about a moron fest or what. Did everyone lose there mind. Someone has to sell and someone has to buy to make the price, but it has gotten ridiculously out of hand. What the hell is going on, other than pure market manipulation?

ETH  0x5086ebdfba8aaf9843b1c5c68e1c260b6d356fce
misterbigg
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 06:37:09 PM

Dash is the most well marketed scam I have ever seen except for the scam that is the Federal Government of the United States.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 06:41:17 PM

Dash is the most well marketed scam I have ever seen except for the scam that is the Federal Government of the United States.
Welcome to the  Altcoin World.The power is in the hands of the few pumpers who'd go heights of being stupid to make a few pennies out of their investments.These newbie traders are delusioned by everything that seems to hike on daily basis.Can't believe numbers can be so manipulative.I will be the happiest person on this planet if the price drops down to $5 tomorrow.
dfd1

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 06:49:54 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2017, 07:00:10 PM by dfd1

What in the world is going on, talk about a moron fest or what. Did everyone lose there mind. Someone has to sell and someone has to buy to make the price, but it has gotten ridiculously out of hand. What the hell is going on, other than pure market manipulation?

I think almost all coins was sold under 16, no big real buys appear now and bots just pumping air and dust. Dash, if climbs on 100,  can go to 1225 overnight and no one can really stop it. No buys no sells besides bot fake walls.
steelboy

Activity: 756
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 06:55:11 PM

Seriously, are you guys all just butthurt that you didn't buy earlier?

Whats the deal with Dash? Why o you call it a scam?
misterbigg
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 06:59:26 PM

Why o you call it a scam?

Because masternodes are anonymous and there's no way to prevent a Sybil attack. The behavior of the developers in the formation of the coin strongly suggests that they control the vast majority of masternodes.
dopamine

Activity: 486
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 07:06:38 PM

Because masternodes are anonymous and there's no way to prevent a Sybil attack. The behavior of the developers in the formation of the coin strongly suggests that they control the vast majority of masternodes.

Clearly you need to do more research into your assement. The coin is anonymous and no knows how much DASH someone owns and DASH is double spend proof. DASH goes over 150 just because of what the technology can bring now.

Bitcoinica still has not given me 50% of my claim of 600 BTC
INTERSANGO can go down with bitcoinica for abandoning customers
Alberto Armandi is a SCAMMER
misterbigg
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 07:11:39 PM

Clearly you need to do more research into your assement.

Are masternodes anonymous?
Coinster

Activity: 222
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 07:29:30 PM

Whats the deal with Dash? Why o you call it a scam?

I think people mean the founder(s) own a very large percentage of the coins. How large? I don't know but probably large enough to pump the price by simply holding and not selling. So you combine the following: 1) launch coin in such a way you control a very large amount 2) market coin with funds 3) Speculators don't do much research so when price starts rising they jump in causing more spiking

It's a perfect storm of high coin price, at least until large holders start selling or a better market understanding of the coin's story happens. I admit I haven't spent a lot of time researching DASH but here is an example of what I've found so far.

The first thread to look at: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=999886.0

1. Within the very first hour over 500,000 coins were mined

2. Within 8 hours over 1.5 million coins were mind, which is most of the instamine.

On the matter of the instamine itself, to focus on the amount of the instamine and the subsequent disposition of the coins is to ignore a whole host of extremely deceptive and arguably fraudulent practices that surrounded it:

3. That Evan misled people into thinking that the launch would not happen for days (and specifically "definitely" not in "hours"), then it happened in a few hours, late at night in the US and during the early morning hours in Europe. Considering the >500K coins mined in the very first hour alone, the effect of this "ambush" was enormous.

4. That the stated reason for delaying the launch for days was to do more testing and fix bugs. Yet when the coin was lunched it still had a "serious error." ...

There are of course two sides to every story, but even the coin founder seems to agree there was something unfair about the launch:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=559932.0

The first 24 hours of the coins existence keep causing us problems, an "airdrop" could be a solution to this.

Vote!

Sorry, this was a terrible idea.

qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 07:33:39 PM

Why Dash is the Most Sybil Attack-Resistant Cryptocurrency -- By Far

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bz6rFZQywOE&index=34&list=PLiFMZOlhgsYJPIiG0bjT1_SuT5h7NqPCC&t=264s

Anyone that has been following Dash saw this coming miles away. Go check Amanda B Johnsons Dash Detailed YouTube video's if you want an explanation
why Dash is growing at the rate it is --> https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiFMZOlhgsYJPIiG0bjT1_SuT5h7NqPCC  

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
Aureliusy

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 07:39:36 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bz6rFZQywOE&index=34&list=PLiFMZOlhgsYJPIiG0bjT1_SuT5h7NqPCC&t=264s

Channel Reminded me of  Starship Troopers - I'm Doing My Part
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMTz9nIUkGc

canth
Legendary

Activity: 1442

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 07:43:01 PM

Anyone that has been following Dash saw this coming miles away. Go check Amanda B Johnsons Dash Detailed YouTube video's if you want an explanation
why Dash is growing at the rate it is --> https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiFMZOlhgsYJPIiG0bjT1_SuT5h7NqPCC  

Growing? Who are you kidding? Prior to this pump dash has never had any transaction growth in the history since inception. It's stayed at around 2000 TRX per day for years now, which includes block rewards and MN distibutions. Does that sound like growth?

Coinster

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 07:45:47 PM

There are now 7,166,498 DASH coins according to coinmarketcap.com. If the founder(s) instamined 1.5 million coins it would mean holding at least 21% of the currency supply. That's a large enough position to influence price. Of course it's impossible to know how many coins anyone has. They could have sold some (I think I saw this was claimed), bought some etc. However, if you knew you planned to market the coin heavily it would make sense to hold onto a large percentage of the coin, maybe even buy/mine more over time.
ulhaq

Activity: 503
Merit: 286

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 07:46:14 PM

The question is, is there a limit to the number of masternodes? If it is, that is suspicious because it means that the initial ppl have an incentive to pump up the price. We may be seeing that with the masternodes controlling the general treasury (eg, focusing on marketing instead of product). The # of masternodes should based on supply and demand, and no restriction on new entry, as it is with bitcoin mining (whose limit is only based on market factors).

If an individual or small number of people are controlling most of the masternodes, it will result in currency problems.  
qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 08:34:57 PM

Growing? Who are you kidding? Prior to this pump dash has never had any transaction growth in the history since inception. It's stayed at around 2000 TRX per day for years now, which includes block rewards and MN distibutions. Does that sound like growth?

Dash added by BTC-e
Dash added by xBTCe
Dash added by Wall of Coins
Dash added by soft wallet providers like Myceleum, Jaxx, Coinomi, Exodus
Dash added by ATM providers like General Bytes, TigoCTM, Lamassu,
Dash getting 5 ASIC miners
Dash added by several hard wallet providers (KeepKey, Ledger Nano S, Trezor)
Dash added by Living Room of Satoshi (who dropped ETH, LTC, & DOGE by the way)
Dash created its own LocalBitcoin.com
Dash added back again by Bitfinex
Dash added as debitcard by Shakepay, Spectrocoin, Bitwala, Wirex, Uquid
Dash created its own BitPay service
Dash successfully hardforked into v12.1
Dash successfully surviving its first major DDoS attack on its masternode network
Dash accelerating its next major update named Dash Evolution, Alpha to be released in a few months (mid summer)

These are all telltale signs..

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2017, 08:36:54 PM

dash fud isn't over yet?  Grin
eth was fud more than usual because of whatever issues that were thrown but still the tokens created today are usually running on their platform including those token where these troll are promoting. funny because i saw myself but continue to fud still.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Coinster

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 08:50:47 PM

Dash added by BTC-e
Dash added by xBTCe
Dash successfully surviving its first major DDoS attack on its masternode network
Dash accelerating its next major update named Dash Evolution, Alpha to be released in a few months (mid summer)

@qwizzie it seems obvious you're interested in promoting DASH. I'm curious to hear your view about this coin's history. Do you think the founder(s) instamined around 1.5 million coins or not? If so, don't you think that's a bad thing for the overall market?
dopecoindude
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2017, 08:59:23 PM

Next to Garza .

It is here folks. DopeCoinGOLD . The #1 Crypto-Weed Coin.
qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 09:04:22 PM

Dash added by BTC-e
Dash added by xBTCe

@qwizzie it seems obvious you're interested in promoting DASH. I'm curious to hear your view about this coin's history. Do you think the founder(s) instamined around 1.5 million coins or not? If so, don't you think that's a bad thing for the overall market?

Its a fact that Dash has an instamine history, this has never been denied. Official statements from Dash about the instamine go all the way back to 2014 but you have to realise that Dash
Founders were not the only people mining at the time and massive amounts of Dash were sold off on the markets early on as people did not see any value in it.

Here are some links that are dealing with the instamine history of Dash :

https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/the-birth-of-darkcoin.162/
https://dashpay.atlassian.net/wiki/display/OC/Dash+Instamine+Issue+Clarification

With regards to your last question :

Was The Instamine A Positive Thing For Dash?
https://dashdot.io/alpha/?page_id=118

Its really up to the individual investor to decide if Dash instamine history from more then three years ago should still play a role or not.
Dash community has long long long ago moved on.
Dash instamine history has no influence on the market whatsoever (Dash has price and marketcap increase every single year, from its first year to its current year)

B1tUnl0ck3r

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 09:24:31 PM

Let me guess, those who haven't yet discovered PIVX because they only use polo Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1262920.0

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: