Bitcoin Forum
September 14, 2024, 08:19:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] CS:GO Jackpot, Double & Coinflip Website + Steam Bot  (Read 1088 times)
theblack (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 07:45:31 PM

Hello,

I am looking to sell 5 copies of a CS:GO Jackpot, Double & Coinflip website. The reason for selling this to a limit number of persons is that I don't want to see my code all over the internet.

Features:

• Built on Laravel framework
  • Technologies used: Laravel, PHP, MySQL, Node.js, Socket.io
  • Jackpot module
  • Double module
  • Coinflip module
  • I can also develop a crash module but this is ~~not included~~ in the mentioned price
  • History page
  • Top page
  • Market page - where users can deposit items and covert them into coins which are used to purchase items in the market or used to play the double game
  • Referral system
  • Support system
  • -5% from the commission fee if the users adds the website name in his Steam username
  • and much, much more

Copies sold: 0/5

Demo: contact me at http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198343447661/

Price: $300 (slightly negociable)

Payment: PayPal or Bitcoin
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 09:04:17 PM

Hello,

I am looking to sell 5 copies of a CS:GO Jackpot, Double & Coinflip website. The reason for selling this to a limit number of persons is that I don't want to see my code all over the internet.

Features:

• Built on Laravel framework
  • Technologies used: Laravel, PHP, MySQL, Node.js, Socket.io
  • Jackpot module
  • Double module
  • Coinflip module
  • I can also develop a crash module but this is ~~not included~~ in the mentioned price
  • History page
  • Top page
  • Market page - where users can deposit items and covert them into coins which are used to purchase items in the market or used to play the double game
  • Referral system
  • Support system
  • -5% from the commission fee if the users adds the website name in his Steam username
  • and much, much more

Copies sold: 0/5

Demo: contact me at http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198343447661/

Price: $300 (slightly negociable)

Payment: PayPal or Bitcoin

Your username is theblack with 2 posts,
Your steam account is level one and has no inventory/games/reputable levels/friends,
You don't own any csgo copies,

You don't have any proof this is your code, nor did you include a demo to let us see it actually works/ isn't a rip off/ nulled script from another site.

You also made a reddit post, where i can see people are skeptical about it. https://www.reddit.com/r/SteamBotMarket/comments/5ts136/selling_csgo_case_opening_website_steam_bot/

Please provide more info.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: