Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:16:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading Platform programs?  (Read 665 times)
youknowwhoiam (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 09:55:46 PM

Hi there,

I have a question to you all. As I want to trade from multiple exchanges from 1 platform, I have been searching for any software/website that can do that. Just candlesticks and buy/sell order is sufficient.

I've looked into cryptrader.com but the site seems kinda fishy, in the past I have used haasonline but it's too expensive right now for the stuff I want to do. I've been searching on relentless on google and the only one I can find is cryptrader.com.

Do you guys know of any other software?

Thanks and much appreciated!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
U2

Activity: 676
Merit: 503

I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not sure...

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 09:58:14 PM

There's gunboat for poloniex or there's C.A.T. by sampy. Personally I don't use a bot but there's somewhere to start anyway. C.A.T. is pretty expensive.
youknowwhoiam (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 10:02:41 PM

There's gunboat for poloniex or there's C.A.T. by sampy. Personally I don't use a bot but there's somewhere to start anyway. C.A.T. is pretty expensive.

I want to trade manually however, I'm not searching for an automated tradebot.

Thanks for the suggestion though Smiley
numismatist
Legendary

Activity: 1245
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 10:31:02 PM

On all pictures of the trading floor the pros feature several displays. Scaling down the browser window fonts on a huge screen can archive similar experience if your eyes are in good shape. My GPU allows two TFTs so when I am in the mood of playing stock exchange tycoon that's my option.
Specialized software would be neat but as mentioned most people want to get away from successfull active trading so whip together some sort of robot thingy that can later fail on the changing markets completely automized.

fuckitall

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 01:54:02 PM

Hi there,

I have a question to you all. As I want to trade from multiple exchanges from 1 platform, I have been searching for any software/website that can do that. Just candlesticks and buy/sell order is sufficient.

I've looked into cryptrader.com but the site seems kinda fishy, in the past I have used haasonline but it's too expensive right now for the stuff I want to do. I've been searching on relentless on google and the only one I can find is cryptrader.com.

Do you guys know of any other software?

Thanks and much appreciated!

Even i'm new to trading..and also want to do the same...FOLLOWING this question

OnPlace Inc.
WEBSITE | BECOME AN INVESTOR OF PRIVATE COMPANIES BY USING OPL TOKENS | BITCOINTALK
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2017, 04:42:37 AM

Yes, I have never tried bot trading but yes I have seen very good reviews about C.A.T trading bot. He is also providing API keys and support but still, it's expensive. Usually recommended for traders having more than 2 BTC capital.
Rude Boy

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 03:36:45 AM

I am doing trading and i used some of these platforms & tools on that beginning time.
The list of trading platforms & programs:
Trading view
Lake BTC
Whale club
Cex.IO
Local Bitcoins
Doufex Exchange
X coins
BTER
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: