Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:23:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top 10 Bitcoin Wallets in 2017  (Read 7893 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sasaku bitbit

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 02:51:34 PM

I always use blockchain for bitcoin transactions, fast and simple, but sometimes there is a little problem
probably still a lot of places for a bitcoin wallet safe and trusted. but I am currently using blockchain, because it's also the same suggest my friend's who has long participated in numerous transactions bitcoin,
Aura689

Activity: 672

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 05:09:25 PM

I use xapo n vip....because simple.. I  was started using vip. I know bitcoin from vip exchange...

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

I  D  E  N  A

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 6 8 0

N  O  D  E  S

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

███

███

REQUEST INVITATION
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1225

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 12:48:16 AM

Block chain has remained the most valuable of all Bitcoin wallets. And it will continue to remain that way unless something innovative like ease of transfer and fund safety happens with other wallet providers. I will like to see a situation where all altcoins also begin to use the blockchain wallet.

Before you boast of your material acquisition, take a stroll to a morgue and there you will find those who were once better than you're. Only fools think they've it all. Stay humble 🤔
lemonade09

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 04:06:33 AM

The Bitcoin wallets contain the private and public address, which is used to gain access to your Bitcoins. There are different types of Bitcoin wallets in the market so choosing among them is quite difficult. These wallets help you to go to destination to the store, receive and send Bitcoins. Here, in my article, I had shortlisted Top 10 Bitcoin wallets according to Company Reputation, Open Source/Security, Privacy, MultiSig account, Backup features and the Web Platform Availability. To know more please click http://atozforex.com/news/top-10-bitcoin-wallets-2017/

Suggestions and comments appreciated. Please update me with the best bitcoin wallet you are using.  Smiley

Bitcoin wallet I only used coins.ph and multibit..but there are many wallet that you can use to provide a bitcoin address with you..I still use blockchain to deposit bitcoin wallet and I were doing a transaction monitor
so far I still feel safe with the ease of transaction systems in blockchain.
try using blockchain it has a fast payment when your withdrawing or sending your money also a good wallet for people who earning bitcoins ..,,
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 04:26:30 AM

I only have top two wallets that i really like. 1st is coins.ph 2nd Blockchain but here In my country here at Philippines. Majority of bitcoin users here use Coins.ph wallet. Because it is convenient  and easy to use you can easily access to any online sites, deposit anytime in 7-eleven, Cashout to any bank like BDO, Security Bank or any merchant partners like LBC pay bills for water and electricity, cable channel provider pay government insurance like SSS(social security system), also  for buying Game Credits like Garena shells and Steam Credits.

neochiny

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2017, 05:10:52 AM

The Bitcoin wallets contain the private and public address, which is used to gain access to your Bitcoins. There are different types of Bitcoin wallets in the market so choosing among them is quite difficult. These wallets help you to go to destination to the store, receive and send Bitcoins. Here, in my article, I had shortlisted Top 10 Bitcoin wallets according to Company Reputation, Open Source/Security, Privacy, MultiSig account, Backup features and the Web Platform Availability. To know more please click http://atozforex.com/news/top-10-bitcoin-wallets-2017/

Suggestions and comments appreciated. Please update me with the best bitcoin wallet you are using.  Smiley

I agree that Electrum is in #5( which I'm currently using) it's pretty easy to use and I haven't
encountered any problem using it nor seen anyone complaining about their service(yet). I'm
also using coin base for my small transactions but I wouldn't recommend it to anyone because of
its previous reputation.

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 05:26:40 AM

That is a quite few wallets in your list from the many number of wallets out there but for me I think I would use the most convenient wallet for me and that wallet is not on the Top 10 of that list and that is Coins.ph because surely I am from the Philippines  and yes it is the most convenient for me, I have a Coinbase and xapo wallet that are keeping my faucets and other stuff income for my bitcoin because Coins.ph doesn't have multiple address features in it but I can load up and pay instantly with that wallet here in my country they I can exchange my Bitcoin with Fiat wallet in an available bank that coins.ph has authorize.

Yeah right. For the Filipinos the most convenient one is coins.ph.  And I am also using coins.ph because of it friendly user and it has many features to offer. And the coins.ph team are very friendly and accommodated to every user.

Yup! very friendly indeed, reminders or messages always pops up in your face too, to keeps you reminded of whats new and whats is the updated all about or new features added on the wallet, I think that is very informative in my opinion and the 1 time something pops up that is the time when I need it the most because in that time there are holiday breaks and the bank that are authorize to withdraw the bitcoin was not available on that dates, that is why I just withdraws it ahead on that date.
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 05:34:13 AM

I chosce wallet at here: https://bitcoin.org/en/choose-your-wallet
I think good for all BTC member!
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 05:49:02 AM

Here I am mysellium user and also a big fan of the bitcoin wallet mysellium because I never found the best wallet then what the mysellium is , the second wallet that I like the most is at the number​ 8th , I don't know why but at present the Android wallet app of blockchain is more better then anything but still it is at 8th number in your list .
Here I have a small confusing question for you , what doese mean of mysellium is not best for the multi sig account , how you reply me fast because I never heard about this thing before about mysellium .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
rooster2000bka

Activity: 299

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 05:54:47 AM

I chosce wallet at here: https://bitcoin.org/en/choose-your-wallet
I think good for all BTC member!
I used breadwallet for my phone and ArcBit for chomre and Mobile phone!
requester

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 06:53:33 AM

Whatever wallet may come into existence one after another my all time favorite is blockchain.info because it's official and I have full trust on it. And on any third party wallet I can't trust them.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 07:01:11 AM

Whatever wallet may come into existence one after another my all time favorite is blockchain.info because it's official and I have full trust on it. And on any third party wallet I can't trust them.
I also use blockchain.info wallet rather than any wallet because it doesn't takes a lot of time when i transfer money because i received bitcoin instantly even there is no confirmations yet. I think it is because it is official and it is the main source of the other wallet so there is no problem in blockchain unlike other online wallet.
sonewaneaman (OP)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 06:40:45 PM

I also use blockchain.info wallet rather than any wallet because it doesn't takes a lot of time when i transfer money because i received bitcoin instantly even there is no confirmations yet. I think it is because it is official and it is the main source of the other wallet so there is no problem in blockchain unlike other online wallet.

Yes, blockchain is the best wallet among all the wallets available in the market
xypos

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 07:16:03 PM

I agree that Electrum is in #5( which I'm currently using) it's pretty easy to use and I haven't
encountered any problem using it nor seen anyone complaining about their service(yet). I'm
also using coin base for my small transactions but I wouldn't recommend it to anyone because of
its previous reputation.
Well, I have to admit that I actually love Electrum, which is kind of strange for me, I really like the user interface and it is fairly easy to use.
I really value transparent wallets, and I need to say that in my opinion, Electrum is one of those.
Exporting or importing keys is insanely easy and very instinct, my friend made it in like 30 seconds without even using electrum before.

Anyway, there are many interesting wallets and im sure we may see even more creating.
Im waiting for new interesting features Wink they need to attract customers somehow, right?
staceyoh

Activity: 381

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 09:56:46 PM

Thanks for this information.
It really help a lot.
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 08:42:40 PM

According to me
1. Coinbase (Even though they now have fees it is still a good wallet)
2. Xapo (No fees Cool )
3. Desktop wallet ( Too much time to sync)
4. Block.io (Good interface and really easy to use)

sonewaneaman (OP)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 11:26:31 AM

According to me
2. Xapo (No fees Cool )

I personally like coinbase ans xapo bitcoin wallet.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 01:56:20 PM

According to me
2. Xapo (No fees Cool )

In that list, i still preferred xapo because it still free in terms of fees and it is secured because it is not that easy to open or get access with an account. I put like 40% of my bitcoins there because i feel comfortable and not that hassle if i will do transaction because it doesn't cost even 0.01$, xapo is the best for me.
jovs

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 02:15:18 PM

Suggestions and comments appreciated. Please update me with the best bitcoin wallet you are using.  Smiley
Great lists of different wallet that are best of the best in the market. In that list i used blockchain.info wallet (web and their application) because it is easy for me to use it and that is where i started in bitcoin using that wallet and even if there is a case that it has been hacked before, i'm still comfortable and i feel secured with this wallet.
For me you do not need to know the best wallet or the top wallet in other country. Because on choosing a wallet one should consider the specific country where the lived in. Because the function of the wallet depends on the currency of a country. Here in my country blockchain is functional as the us dollars i accepted and dominant currency. But i consider blockcahin as a secondary wallet for the reason of fee on every transaction you will make. I used an application wallet called coin.ph as my primary wallet that can do many transaction such as paying,buying load or converting so it suitable and handy.
Saftention

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:55:08 PM

i use paoer wallet and it is good for me. when work on saf pc i have exodus wallet it is support more than altcoin and bad for bitcoin.

also use bitcoin core

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: