Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:59:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest In Ethereum You Will Become Billionaire  (Read 1732 times)
Memento (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 09:43:09 AM

Ethereum is much better than Bitcoin and Bitcoin devs are stupid. Ethereum will not crash, i promise. Just keep holding.
wizmo

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 09:44:57 AM

I've invested some money in ETH lets hope to get some profit. How much have you invested in it?
gobbi

Activity: 429
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 10:05:42 AM

I made small investment in ETH i was stupid because I didn´t invest more 2 years ago, but I think it is still good time to invest in it.
mining1

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 10:10:56 AM

Well, most people in blockchain scene still think of blockchains and their tokens as payment systems only, that's why many still wonder why is ethereum so succesful. Ethereum's succesful development and the partnerships with the biggest corps of this planet and the real work that is done, is now seen not only by the random joes, but also by some people on the bitcoin side who are now switching boats, mostly because bitcoin's community and it's weak leadership are at war. Hopefully a civil war will be avoided, because if BU attempts a hostile takeover it will cause mass panic and crash bitcoin price instantly. And that's bad for all the public blockchain scene.

Devcon 3 will be held in cancun, mexico.
carlfebz2

Activity: 2968
Merit: 730

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 10:18:48 AM

ETH is really promising as we observed on the price on previous weeks it does really increase the same on the increasing price of bitcoin.I do hold some ETH when it was just cheap but i do sold it when it hits $10 and now it increase too high on matter of days.I do regret on what i have done but im planning to buy even more ETH on future.
Vito Corleone

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 10:24:22 AM

Ethereum shills are coming, expecting crash.
mining1

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 10:34:15 AM

A correction may happen sooner or later. But the price can't crash, it never happened before with ethereum ( excepting the dao ). Because of the solid development and projects that back the ethereum and the support of richets corps of this planet. That brings legitimacy and credibility. However, if the surge will continue for the next month, it will only go up because metropolis is so close. First major update, homestead, increased the price like 5 times. This one will be the second largest update.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 10:35:47 AM

Ethereum is much better than Bitcoin and Bitcoin devs are stupid. Ethereum will not crash, i promise. Just keep holding.

Ok Junior member thanks for the trustworthy tip.
I will be forever in debt for your precious advice.

No we don't need to know WHY either so keep it a secret.

PS:
minecache already said it would hit $100 a coin soon so..

FUD first & ask questions later™
mining1

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 10:41:07 AM

Is there a way to completely hide ignored people ? This user is currently ignored but something more permanent would be nice, not having to see that they post at all.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 10:42:15 AM

Ethereum is much better than Bitcoin

and why is that! what exactly does ethereum (a centralized premine ICO scam coin with lots of manipulations all around and a huge supply) have that bitcoin (as a decentralized and well distributed coin with little manipulation of price and a well thought supply and inflation) doesn't have.

and Bitcoin devs are stupid.

at least bitcoin has devs, ethereum has 1 dictator who forks the coin if he loses money Cheesy

Ethereum will not crash, i promise. Just keep holding.

ok random user on the forum i will trust you with my investments.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
Memento (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 10:51:10 AM

Ethereum shills are coming, expecting crash.

Why i can't be a shill if Bitcoin is a shitcoin.
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2017, 11:02:18 AM

if no bitcoin then there wouldn't be etherieum to scam people arounds.

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
Geraldo

Activity: 588
Merit: 272

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 11:07:13 AM

You sound like a guy who is clueless.. or like a minor. You say bitcoin devs are stupid and eth is better than bitcoin, why? Do you have anything to work with or are you just gonna blab without anything?

This looks more like an angry kid rage.

Also, "Etherium will not crash, i promise.".. lol, who even are you?
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 11:24:49 AM

I remember that last year many members of this forum were calling Ether or Ethereum dead because of many forks and its value got diminished significantly. Now that Eth has risen in value again, people are praising the coin and heralding it to be better than Bitcoin. I think it does not make sense. Coin do rise and may fall...and then the same history can be repeated again and again...and this is quite normal. I am happy to see Ether rise and maybe fulfill its own place in the altcoin world. There is no need to be barking like a dog with the aim to paint Bitcoin as something undesirable. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: