Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:28:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Block.io SCAM!!  (Read 2161 times)
aristospetr

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:17:36 PM

These last three posts are also from the same group of "audit" spamming asshole socks.
Hmm, really looks so, but what if people really want to know about their investments in ICO project? Idk, is this promoting or not and I didn't hear about project they are talking about, but I am quite agree with them about necessity of auditing ICO projects Smiley

It's true! I still do not understand why everyone is so wary of the ICO's audit. If it doesn't apply now everywhere, it does not mean that it's bad, right?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
XXX-Rays

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:27:05 PM

I know that some companies, such as DARFChain, are already engaged in auditing ICO projects. You can see here: https://www.audit.darfchain.com/

Of course. They predicted that Tezos is scam so long ago. I suppose these guys know how to end with scams... Wink

Yes, they does work still. Try another link http://darfchain.com/audit
fancysummer

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:00:30 PM

I know that some companies, such as DARFChain, are already engaged in auditing ICO projects. You can see here: https://www.audit.darfchain.com/

Of course. They predicted that Tezos is scam so long ago. I suppose these guys know how to end with scams... Wink

Yes, they does work still. Try another link http://darfchain.com/audit
ty so much, hope that i won't lose my money anymore (remember Tezos?)))
ThisManIsTesting

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:28:05 AM

Block.io  take my money.
I sent to my other btc address. But didnot go.
Didn't go ? more than misunderstanding  Roll Eyes

Support no answer.
And then Block.io block to me on site and facebook.
They have right to. its your fault.

Please explain what is this??  0.01073 Btc lose.
etc.
You loosed your bitcoin that's right, it was just a lesson to take care of fees.

P.S: block.io website missing a feature to select fees manually, but they have a feature to export bitcoin address private key, which you can use in a bitcoin wallet that allow you to select fees manually.
MaZyGer

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:25:27 PM

You loosed your bitcoin that's right, it was just a lesson to take care of fees.

P.S: block.io website missing a feature to select fees manually, but they have a feature to export bitcoin address private key, which you can use in a bitcoin wallet that allow you to select fees manually.

I was using their api. There you can choose between high, medium and low. Default is not given.
SecDet

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:03:22 PM

These last three posts are also from the same group of "audit" spamming asshole socks.
Hmm, really looks so, but what if people really want to know about their investments in ICO project? Idk, is this promoting or not and I didn't hear about project they are talking about, but I am quite agree with them about necessity of auditing ICO projects Smiley

I know a couple of good projects, for example, wings and DARFChain, but the second, to me, does its job better
ilvbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:03:06 PM

I have been using block.io for long.No problems in the past when BTC price was low.But now sent transactions are not getting confirmed because of low fee.Any one knows how to use higher fee there?

ilvbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:38:52 AM

I have been using block.io for long.No problems in the past when BTC price was low.But now sent transactions are not getting confirmed because of low fee.Any one knows how to use higher fee there?
No one can answer?

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: