Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:33:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][[GMB][ICO]||Gambleo|Signature Campaign|Limited Spots|Be a part of us||  (Read 3443 times)
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 07:35:33 PM

Ico ended when are we getting gmb??

DEV locked the thread, no wallet, coin worthless.  DEV is 15BTC richer.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2017, 07:53:47 PM

Should I send my GMB address to claim the translation bounty? I am not sure where to post as the main ANN thread is locked.

andrealandia
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 07:56:09 PM

i think you should to start a Legal Complaint against the site that hosted the ico
Thegodzilla

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 08:03:58 PM

I see GMB has a lot of supporter  Grin
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 08:11:41 PM

i think you should to start a Legal Complaint against the site that hosted the ico

CoinExchange.io is already nothing but a shitcoin exchange anyway.  No matter what, the DEV is 15BTC richer and anyone that bought into it is left holding the bag!!

docker

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 07:01:04 PM

CoinExchange.io is already nothing but a shitcoin exchange anyway.  No matter what, the DEV is 15BTC richer and anyone that bought into it is left holding the bag!!

You are the only one complaining mate all the others are happy to be scammed
ZVenera

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 10:57:14 AM

I invested a little on this and I have to say that CoinExchange must have some responsibility on this,
and more when there are proofs that the ICO is going to be a SCAM, why they charge a fee? for doing nothing
nor take any responsibility?. Great business then....

I mailed them before the ICO was over,

Dear Sirs,

Yesterday March 18th I made an investment in the ICO that currently is being offered in your website for the crypto Gambleo (GMB) and that it will end on March 22nd.

This morning I have seen that there high probabilities that the ICO could be a scam, according to some info published in the forum bitcointalk's thread of this ICO, same thread that appears in your website and that the dev has closed.

There is also in Bitcointalk another thread regarding Scam and fraud accusation in this ICO which has convinced me to abort this investment.
You can see what I mean in the following link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1833775.0

Due the above, please, I would like you refund me the investment.
Details of it are the following:

and this was their reply,

Hi -

Thank you for your email.

While we understand your concern I am afraid to inform you that ICO buy orders are non refundable.

I suggest you try and sell the GMB you purchased as soon as the ICO ends. Or try and get a refund directly from the GMB development team.

I am sorry I cannot assist you further in this matter.

Regards

email: support@coinexchange.io
Twitter: https://twitter.com/CoinExchangeio

I replied them again and I did not received any new from them, very professional these guys...

Dear sirs,

I understand your position but I disagree with that in those cases when the ICO it is proved to be a scam/fraud like this one.

If finally I have to wait until ICO ends and try to sell ,ok, I will do it but then I don't see clear what is Coinexchange responsibility when an offered ICO is a fraud?

Does that means that everybody could arrange with you an ICO and then run with the money after demonstrating that is a scam and you don't take any responsability after CHARGING a fee to the buyers for the purchase?.
Then it is a great business for you and for the scammers.

Regards

Sadly I haven't had internet access until my return back to my country so I couldn't sell (as I said it wasn't so a big amount but nobody likes being scammed).
So situation is that the dev is 15BTC richer, all the people has lost their money and nobody cares. Coinexchange.io has scammed me for the last time, this way they won't be bigger and PROFESSIONAL like Polo, Bittrex, BTC-e and others are. Hope they enjoy the SHITTY and SMALL business that they are, this is what you are going to be FOREVER. Proved that they only protect thiefs, scammers and they don't care about investors these actions don't give any trust to you grow.
CoinExchange what are you going to do when your won't have big investors but only scammers that you currently defend?.
docker

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 11:12:44 AM

I invested a little on this and I have to say that CoinExchange must have some responsibility on this,
and more when there are proofs that the ICO is going to be a SCAM, why they charge a fee? for doing nothing

Dear Sirs,

Yesterday March 18th I made an investment in the ICO that currently is being offered in your website for the crypto Gambleo (GMB) and that it will end on March 22nd.

This morning I have seen that there high probabilities that the ICO could be a scam, according to some info published in the forum bitcointalk's thread of this ICO, same thread that appears in your website and that the dev has closed.

There is also in Bitcointalk another thread regarding Scam and fraud accusation in this ICO which has convinced me to abort this investment.
You can see what I mean in the following link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1833775.0

Hi -

While we understand your concern I am afraid to inform you that ICO buy orders are non refundable.

I suggest you try and sell the GMB you purchased as soon as the ICO ends. Or try and get a refund directly from the GMB development team.

Regards

I replied them again and I did not received any new from them, very professional these guys...

Dear sirs,

I understand your position but I disagree with that in those cases when the ICO it is proved to be a scam/fraud like this one.

If finally I have to wait until ICO ends and try to sell ,ok, I will do it but then I don't see clear what is Coinexchange responsibility when an offered ICO is a fraud?

Does that means that everybody could arrange with you an ICO and then run with the money after demonstrating that is a scam and you don't take any responsability after CHARGING a fee to the buyers for the purchase?.

Regards

Sadly I haven't had internet access until my return back to my country so I couldn't sell (as I said it wasn't so a big amount but nobody likes being scammed).
So situation is that the dev is 15BTC richer, all the people has lost their money and nobody cares. Coinexchange.io has scammed me for the last time, this way they won't be bigger and PROFESSIONAL like Polo, Bittrex, BTC-e and others are. Hope they enjoy the SHITTY and SMALL business that they are, this is what you are going to be FOREVER. Proved that they only protect thiefs, scammers and they don't care about investors these actions don't give any trust to you grow.
CoinExchange what are you going to do when your won't have big investors but only scammers that you currently defend?.

There's a scam accusation thread open mate https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1833775.0
ZVenera

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 11:24:55 AM

Dear Sirs,

Hi -

Regards

Dear sirs,

Regards

There's a scam accusation thread open mate https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1833775.0

Thanks, I will share my experience there...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: