Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:39:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [~48 Gh/s][2 BTC BONUS] NoFeeMining.com Pool (Web 2.0, LP, SSL, Idle Alerts)  (Read 15149 times)
Dimsum

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2011, 06:34:00 PM

As far as the text entry boxes, for the workers do you mean the username or password or both?

Both if you don't mind! Yeah no rush, i'm off to the gym in a bit anyways!

This is the error I get, doesn't make any sense to me but I'm sure it will to you:

Webpage error details
Line: 142
Char: 4
Code: 0
URI: http://www.nofeemining.com/
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NoFeeMining (OP)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2011, 09:44:24 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2011, 10:20:46 PM by NoFeeMining

All fixed. I accidentally put class instead of cssclass lol.

Let me know if you encounter any other problems or want anything else changed or added.

Currently I'm working on a round stats display.

Edit: Round/Worker Stats Display is relatively complete. If there is any other info you want shown let me know.
Dimsum

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2011, 05:07:59 PM

Thanks, glad to see everything is coming along nicely! I've been able to add my payment address etc so it's much better. Thanks also for inceasing the box sizes.

One thing I got confused about is that with the workers, it adds the username to the end of the email I used to sign up with and this is surrounded by a blue box - So I only used this suffix as the username in the client when I should have actually used the whole email_suffix as the username. Could you change the blue outline box to surround the entire email and suffix so its less confusing please?

To add onto the point above, it also probably makes sense in the box below where you enter a username to add a worker to be renamed "Email Suffix" inside the box rather than Username.

Or you can mention (by having a sentence above the input boxes) that the name someone inputs into "Username" box will be added to the end of their email. But it would still be helpful to have the blue outline surround the entire email + suffix rather than just the suffix.

I've been testing it since last night here and there - is there a reason why the "Confirmed Earnings" box ix still at 0.0000000 BTC? Is this just because the round has not ended? Just wondering how things work because I know over at Deepbit and Bitcoins.lc - the balance is updated every hour or more.

I also seem to be suffering from a lot of "Problems communicating with bitcoin RPC" when using GUIminer with the NFM pool. I also get this incidentally with bitcoins.lc but never with Deepbit. Is this something you can look into and figure out?
NoFeeMining (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2011, 05:24:59 PM

Thanks, glad to see everything is coming along nicely! I've been able to add my payment address etc so it's much better. Thanks also for inceasing the box sizes.

One thing I got confused about is that with the workers, it adds the username to the end of the email I used to sign up with and this is surrounded by a blue box - So I only used this suffix as the username in the client when I should have actually used the whole email_suffix as the username. Could you change the blue outline box to surround the entire email and suffix so its less confusing please?

To add onto the point above, it also probably makes sense in the box below where you enter a username to add a worker to be renamed "Email Suffix" inside the box rather than Username.

Or you can mention (by having a sentence above the input boxes) that the name someone inputs into "Username" box will be added to the end of their email. But it would still be helpful to have the blue outline surround the entire email + suffix rather than just the suffix.

I've been testing it since last night here and there - is there a reason why the "Confirmed Earnings" box ix still at 0.0000000 BTC? Is this just because the round has not ended? Just wondering how things work because I know over at Deepbit and Bitcoins.lc - the balance is updated every hour or more.

I also seem to be suffering from a lot of "Problems communicating with bitcoin RPC" when using GUIminer with the NFM pool. I also get this incidentally with bitcoins.lc but never with Deepbit. Is this something you can look into and figure out?

I have been trying to find a creative solution for the worker box problem but it is sort of complicated due to the dynamic nature of the edit boxes. I will keep working on that though.

As far as the confirmed earnings, yes that is only because the round hasn't ended yet. As soon as the round ends and the generated coins are in the sites wallet, they are distributed to all the miners.

As far as GUIMiner, are you using poclbm for the underlying miner or what? I am using phoenix miner and very rarely have communication issues with the server but it is possible that your client is getting blocked by the firewall or something.

If you email me your IP I can check to see if there have been any firewall actions done to it.
PandaMiner

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2011, 11:45:53 AM

Hey, I like your front end!

❘|❘ NEUFUND Re-Imagine ICOs | Connect off- and on-chain with equity tokens | Enjoy risk-free commitment
JOIN THE ICBM | JOIN THE DISCUSSION
NoFeeMining (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2011, 07:21:50 PM

Hey, I like your front end!

Thank you!!

If there is anything you would like us to change or add please do not hesitate to ask Cheesy

P.S. We have grown to 24 Ghash/sec today up from 14 yesterday
PandaMiner

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 26, 2011, 06:25:31 PM

I do have a question.  Under your graph you state:

We are offering a 5 BTC bonus to whoever finds our first block!!

Welcome new members!! Thank you for helping us find our first block and we hope you stick around for many more Cheesy

That sounds contradictory. Have you already found the 1st block?

❘|❘ NEUFUND Re-Imagine ICOs | Connect off- and on-chain with equity tokens | Enjoy risk-free commitment
JOIN THE ICBM | JOIN THE DISCUSSION
zoro

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2011, 06:52:50 PM

i cannot login.

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/home/tmp/sess_ec91a53f9419d8ee7f970e273be5320e, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in /home/nofeemin/public_html/includes/functions.php on line 17

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/nofeemin/public_html/includes/functions.php:17) in /home/nofeemin/public_html/includes/functions.php on line 17

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/nofeemin/public_html/includes/functions.php:17) in /home/nofeemin/public_html/includes/functions.php on line 246

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/nofeemin/public_html/includes/functions.php:17) in /home/nofeemin/public_html/includes/functions.php on line 736

Warning: Unknown: open(/home/tmp/sess_ec91a53f9419d8ee7f970e273be5320e, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/home/tmp) in Unknown on line 0

"killer app" of BTC = MasterCoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=265488.0Mastercoin(A new protocol layer on top of Bitcoin)
NoFeeMining (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2011, 11:27:12 PM

I do have a question.  Under your graph you state:

We are offering a 5 BTC bonus to whoever finds our first block!!

Welcome new members!! Thank you for helping us find our first block and we hope you stick around for many more Cheesy

That sounds contradictory. Have you already found the 1st block?

No we have not found it but we will have bounties for the blocks after the 1st one as well

@Zoro, Sorry about that problem I was moving the sessions directory and that error was as a result of that but it was fixed quickly.
Mabsark
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 27, 2011, 01:33:02 AM

How about offering a bounty on every block found? You could do this by offering the block fees to the finder.
NoFeeMining (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2011, 06:50:03 PM

How about offering a bounty on every block found? You could do this by offering the block fees to the finder.

That wouldn't amount to too much as the transaction fees are quite small usually.

I will just be offering them out of my own pocket to give the site a boost.

Just a note to anybody reading. the 5 BTC bounty is still up for grabs and multiple more bounties on future blocks
Mabsark
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2011, 10:48:46 PM

We need more miners.
epenue

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2011, 09:32:17 AM
Last edit: June 30, 2011, 01:00:15 PM by epenue

miners dont connect, the web page is offline...

doesn´t look good.

EDIT: Its ok for now
NoFeeMining (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2011, 06:11:21 PM

miners dont connect, the web page is offline...

doesn´t look good.

EDIT: Its ok for now

Every once in a while bitcoind or pushpoold crash but they are set up under a monitoring service so they should restart automatically after a few minutes
ulee

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 03, 2011, 10:09:59 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2011, 04:58:08 PM by ulee

A new round started, and peoples earnings from the round before disappeared suddenly. (Nothing in unconfirmed)
I really hope this doesn't result in zero payout for nearly 4 Million shares/400-500 hours!

Edit: Nvm. Things worked out, after some delay.
ahitman

Activity: 302

View Profile
July 04, 2011, 03:31:17 PM

Just joined your pool, hoping to get the bounty for finding the next block!

A couple of suggestions: Please put another column in the worker stats that shows how long its been since the last share was submitted, this is really useful so one knows how long ago the worker crashed for troubleshooting purposes.  Also please try to redesign the workers names section, the blue box around the name is confusing. The whole name with the email should be the same colour so people know that the whole thing is the name.

Other than that, great pool, nice site, appreciate the notifications when a miner goes down!
NoFeeMining (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2011, 05:56:12 AM

Just joined your pool, hoping to get the bounty for finding the next block!

A couple of suggestions: Please put another column in the worker stats that shows how long its been since the last share was submitted, this is really useful so one knows how long ago the worker crashed for troubleshooting purposes.  Also please try to redesign the workers names section, the blue box around the name is confusing. The whole name with the email should be the same colour so people know that the whole thing is the name.

Other than that, great pool, nice site, appreciate the notifications when a miner goes down!

All good ideas. As far as the blue box the problem with that is that its not my code that works the magic on that box. I would have to come up with a somewhat dirty work around to make the box go around the entire worker name. I will try to find a way though.

Thank you to everyone who helped find the first block.

There is a 3 BTC bounty for the second block so start mining!!
Mabsark
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2011, 10:02:42 AM
Last edit: July 05, 2011, 10:34:55 AM by Mabsark

In order to fix the blue border around the worker name, apply the following css:

Code:
.workertd > div.edit { background-color: white !important; border: 1px solid #888888 !important; }
#workers tr:first-child td:first-child { border: 1px solid #8080FF !important; }
#workers tr:first-child td:first-child + td { border: 1px solid #8080FF !important; }
luffy

Activity: 607
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2011, 10:12:10 AM

very glad (of course) for helping finding the very first pool's block :p
waiting for my reward Cheesy
NoFeeMining (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2011, 01:52:25 AM
Last edit: July 06, 2011, 04:11:49 AM by NoFeeMining

very glad (of course) for helping finding the very first pool's block :p
waiting for my reward Cheesy

I sent it to the address you had listed on your account.

I really hope that was you lol?

Anyway we are up to 30 Ghash/sec now come join us everyone!!

Edit: I sent it to the wrong person. Wow I fail. Lets see if they will give it back. Either way I sent you the 5 now luffy.

Edit2: All good, Mabsark was nice enough to give it back and fix the worker box
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: