Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 12:51:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why bitcoin price drop few hours ago?  (Read 2863 times)
york780

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 08:45:08 AM

I am sad that i bought at 1140 EUR because i taught it was the FUD bottom. But 990 EUR was lol. Now i must waight for 2 weeks untill i got some fait money again.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 08:57:18 AM

I think there were more people doing dumping and panic selling of their holdings, but its a good opportunity to buy now because bitcoin will rise again after few hours next day. You should not be discourage if this will happen to the price of bitcoin because opportunity comes after a sudden fall and we should always take note of that.
york780

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 09:14:08 AM

It looks like we are going to hve some more decline guys. Welcome to triple digits again soon.  Undecided
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2017, 09:19:20 AM

There are plenty holders who sold their coins that why the price of bitcoin down price fall that fast but do not worry it is a part of bitcoin there will be dump happen but im sure by the end of the month bitcoin price will rise again.

1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 09:25:33 AM

It looks like we are going to hve some more decline guys. Welcome to triple digits again soon.  Undecided

It's too soon to come to that conclusion. I am fairly sure that the $1000 level will hold and turn out to be the bottom in case it happens to drop further from current ~$1100 levels. But even if it does, it will give people a much waited for opportunity to (once again) buy themselves some cheap coins. It's pointless to always look at the negative aspects. Sell the peaks, and buy the dumps!
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 09:34:42 AM

I thought we were already used to the price falling for some time. There have been many similar situations in the past, so it's not something new. I don't think the price would go down more than to $950. There is manipulation, speculation, the ETF and people trading their profit for fiat. After such a rise, of course investors and traders will change their profit into money to spend it, because that's why you make money out of holding & trading. The price is manipulated either by scams, fake news and similar stuff or by actual news about cryptocurrencies such as Dash possibly overtaking Bitcoin or so.

Get used to them. The price will have decreases but will always increase with more than there has been lost.
bitjoin

Activity: 1372
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 09:35:53 AM

Seriously think if we priced in mBTC this swing would mean nothing and also we'd probably be way higher in market cap overall. People just think the price is high when we price in whole bitcoins.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
.....5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y......
|     TWITTER     |    TELEGRAM    |     DISCORD     |
....JOIN NOW....
tk3609

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Small trader

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 09:37:20 AM

I like to think that it is just a needed correction, we made new ATH so its time to correct. It will be also an oportunity for holding fiat to jump in.
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 09:52:25 AM

Seriously think if we priced in mBTC this swing would mean nothing and also we'd probably be way higher in market cap overall. People just think the price is high when we price in whole bitcoins.

If you use Bitcoin you'd notice the difference on the bills. Add all the sums of your Bitcoin-paid bills and you'd see there are going to be a few dozens or cents or maybe bucks in difference. If your local currency would fall in price a lot, you'd notice higher prices. Why pay them?

Every penny matters.
JANGKRIK BOSS

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 10:00:30 AM

I think it's a reasonable thing, everyone knows that bitcoin is the best options trading so that many of them are doing the speculation with the purpose of profit. I sure prices will rise again a week ago.
Babayega31

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 10:09:47 AM

I think it's a reasonable thing, everyone knows that bitcoin is the best options trading so that many of them are doing the speculation with the purpose of profit. I sure prices will rise again a week ago.

That's sure price will have to climb up higher again and those reasons of price droppings a fews hours ago, It's not a new situation that happened. Price fluctuations normally happens in digital currency because supply and demand will affect the market of bitcoin, and that lower price movement really showed us how effective bitcoin is and it gives an opportunity to other to buy and hold for the future investment.

Yaunfitda

Activity: 2856
Merit: 575

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 11:05:06 AM

Fear of hardfork fear and a little profit taking from alts which will remain nameless. That is at least why I sold some =)

Did you use the proceeds to buy some altcoins? The ETH is rising fast.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 12:32:21 PM

This might be the regular fall in price to get a stability or due to the impact created by ongoing debate in which each gains strength for a short time without a finalized decision. Can be used as the time to profit as price increase could take place depending upon the decision.
The word "stability" doesn't suit to bitcoin. It's bitcoin's nature to be not stable and go up and down. So, I am not oven surprised and I think you shouldn't to worry, cause of the price is going to back on it's previous the highest point 1300+$ and will continue to rise.
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2017, 12:35:43 PM

Hi guys what is honestly the reason why the price was drop few hours ago.. ?
I don't seen any news why the price was drop except for this news http://www.businessinsider.com/bitcoin-price-charts-show-trouble-ahead-2017-3

What do you think the cause why price was drop few hours ago?
Unlike commodities price or other currency prices, you can never predict the fall or rise of bitcoin price and the reason behind them.
After ETF failure, many people were expecting a sudden crash of bitcoin price but luckily that didn't happen.
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 12:49:31 PM

in my opinion, bitcoin price is drop few hours ago is because there is many investor that come into the market and they buy a lot of bitcoin with their money but after that we can see that the price is trying to get back to the price before. i think its still normal and we can see this thing again in future and even we can see that maybe in future, the price is going to be down and up more often as bitcoin now is become more popular which many people is interesting with bitcoin and they trying to buy bitcoin too like us. maybe after this, we can see that the price will reach a new floor for a while and then the price will be jump to other price.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
JariKriting

Activity: 994
Merit: 518

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Gamem

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2017, 01:00:26 PM

I am sad that i bought at 1140 EUR because i taught it was the FUD bottom. But 990 EUR was lol. Now i must waight for 2 weeks untill i got some fait money again.

if you trade use euro curency, and now bitcoin price is down
you can use bitcoin to margin trading or lending in bitfinex or kraken
but you want cut lost you can selling youre bitcoin

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 01:11:07 PM

I think it's just normal maybe it can be a coincidence that many people sold there bitcoins on the same time and another reason can be as the price was 1250 buying would be less so because of that difference the drop in price could have been caused. I don't think we should worry about it.
jtipt

Activity: 1064
Merit: 529

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 01:38:50 PM

Fear of hardfork fear and a little profit taking from alts which will remain nameless. That is at least why I sold some =)
Yeah that's one of the major reason why many people sold, plus the price was quite high in last week i suppose it was the higgest we have reached.
Yamato Tatsuki

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 01:41:21 PM

There are lots of ETH movements. It seems like most bitcoins were converted to ETH that's why BTC price fell... I am not 100% about this but that is just my observation during my trade.
Bitcoin0916

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 02:57:46 PM

I think it's just normal maybe it can be a coincidence that many people sold there bitcoins on the same time and another reason can be as the price was 1250 buying would be less so because of that difference the drop in price could have been caused. I don't think we should worry about it.

When speculators feel already got profit, no doubt they will sell all of the bitcoin. I think this is normal, sometimes I also do so that benefit. I agree that we should not panic, because the price would certainly rise again.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: