Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:24:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: President Trumps Budget: Lets make the military great again  (Read 820 times)
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 06:57:38 AM

Good evening folks  Grin

So, Trump's first budget hit the deck today. Interesting, but nothing surprising. Unilateral cuts in everything but security spending. While I believe in a strong defense, given our obvious military superiority, I don't know if I agree with defunding social institutions and regulatory agencies in order to needlessly extenuate it. It's like we overnight said 'fuck human development, we needz more gunz!'.

Also, not seeing anything addressing entitlements. We never seem to get around to appropriately taxing the elite, but that's an argument for another time. 1.5 trillion. I want to see how the GOP reacts to this, they have been a long proponent of a balanced budget and this, is not that.

Thoughts?

We may not know but there are major and concrete reasons why this kind of budgeting occurs. The possible reason is the threat of a War, if you have heard about the missile launching of North Korea towards the north sea of Japan then you will realize that those missile can reach the United States of America. Trump has increased or prioritized the budget on the military not only to protect the sovereignty of America but also its allied countries who are at risk.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sierra82fit

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 12:32:04 PM

Good evening folks  Grin

So, Trump's first budget hit the deck today. Interesting, but nothing surprising. Unilateral cuts in everything but security spending. While I believe in a strong defense, given our obvious military superiority, I don't know if I agree with defunding social institutions and regulatory agencies in order to needlessly extenuate it. It's like we overnight said 'fuck human development, we needz more gunz!'.

Also, not seeing anything addressing entitlements. We never seem to get around to appropriately taxing the elite, but that's an argument for another time. 1.5 trillion. I want to see how the GOP reacts to this, they have been a long proponent of a balanced budget and this, is not that.

Thoughts?

We may not know but there are major and concrete reasons why this kind of budgeting occurs. The possible reason is the threat of a War, if you have heard about the missile launching of North Korea towards the north sea of Japan then you will realize that those missile can reach the United States of America. Trump has increased or prioritized the budget on the military not only to protect the sovereignty of America but also its allied countries who are at risk.
If Trump so much wants weapons, then why he wants to wind down the production of the F-35 Lockheed Martin in favor of the F-18 fighter from Boeing. Here his motives are incomprehensible.
Winchester2211

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 12:57:44 PM

Good evening folks  Grin

Thoughts?

If Trump so much wants weapons, then why he wants to wind down the production of the F-35 Lockheed Martin in favor of the F-18 fighter from Boeing. Here his motives are incomprehensible.
Perhaps Boeing offered him more money. I do think that Trump have problems with the mind. He is not interested in solving problems. He is interested in how to obey him. He's retarded narcissist.
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 02:12:52 PM

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: