Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:19:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Gamble against me in SFIV or TAO, win BTCs *Free game (see the details)  (Read 1055 times)
Bowjob (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 11:05:42 AM
Last edit: April 24, 2013, 09:34:39 PM by Bowjob

We can play matches for bitcoins, min 0.1, max 0.3. It's a game where you beat up your opponent by draining their health bar. Willing to escrow. In the end, it turns out to be a rock paper scissors type of game. I am confident  I can take all of you. Prove me wrong. You need to purchase the game here:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/45760/?snr=1_7_15__13

I'll give 1:3 odds(bet 0.1, win 0.3) since I know a lil' bit about the game. You can practice the game for 15 minutes
to learn the moves. It's not that hard to throw a fireball, you COD loving n00b.

Promo: **For the first person who wants to take me up on this, if you deposit 1 BTC, I will buy you the game.**

*You must play me at least the value of the BTC or when I quit, whichever is first.

This is more like a gentlemen's game. I expect you not to lie to the escrow. At the player's wish, I will upload the matches for everyone to see! This takes time and effort, just so you know Tongue.

**** TACTICS ARENA *****

You might have played this game.. or a variation of it. It's a turn based strategy game, you pick a turn, then my turn, like chess. Odds are 1:1, max bet 0.3 BTCs. seeing this is just for nostalgia purposes, I remember I played this game back in 8th grade during lunch LOL. I checked the game, it's pretty dead community.

No one is interested. :/

It seemed like a good idea at the time.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zaih

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 11:36:02 AM

Yeh.. Cause that's not sus or anything lol

How do we know you don't know a glitch or something along those lines  Cry
Bowjob (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 11:42:51 AM

How do we know you don't know a glitch or something along those lines  Cry

Each match of SFIV AE is automatically recorded and can be replayed back for later scrutiny. Rest assured there are no hacks or glitches in the game, or Capcom would have patched. I play purely with skill.

Zaih

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 11:46:28 AM

Each match of SFIV AE is automatically recorded and can be replayed back for later scrutiny. Rest assured there are no hacks or glitches in the game, or Capcom would have patched. I play purely with skill.

I might have hit you up if you didn't say you were 10x'ing though Tongue You obviously know ya stuff haha.
Bowjob (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 11:50:49 AM
Last edit: April 22, 2013, 12:07:52 PM by Bowjob

I might have hit you up if you didn't say you were 10x'ing though Tongue You obviously know ya stuff haha.

Well, you can look up the move list.. Maybe I'm too generous with the odds? On the contrary, I got demolished on a moneymatch recently, I was depressed that I was made to look like a fool. Maybe I am? :/

addi

Activity: 626

https://satoshibet.com

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2013, 07:48:14 PM

Watch out, there is a lot of skill involved in this game, there is some luck, but it's only very effecting when the skill levels are pretty close. There is no way a novice can beat a solid SFIV player. A solid player could offer a noob 10+:1 and it would still be +EV

Bowjob (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 09:11:54 PM

Watch out, there is a lot of skill involved in this game, there is some luck, but it's only very effecting when the skill levels are pretty close. There is no way a novice can beat a solid SFIV player. A solid player could offer a noob 10+:1 and it would still be +EV
Congrats, you just described poker and blackjack gambling. I'm not that good. and I'm far from "solid". And I'm opening myself other players who can beat me for easy BTC. This has more risk than running SD imo. If you're just gonna produce FUD, you need to GFTO my thread please.

addi

Activity: 626

https://satoshibet.com

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2013, 07:22:01 PM

Congrats, you just described poker and blackjack gambling. I'm not that good. and I'm far from "solid". And I'm opening myself other players who can beat me for easy BTC. This has more risk than running SD imo. If you're just gonna produce FUD, you need to GFTO my thread please.

Well, in poker anything can happen in the short term, regardless of how big the skill gap. In street fighter, that's not the case.
That said, good luck Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: