Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:19:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Could you teach me build up A professional website?  (Read 5493 times)
catchcoin (OP)

Activity: 333
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 02:35:07 AM

I am seeking a partner for the website building for coineed.com.
if there is no one else join this project,I will do it by myself. pay for the course of building up a professional website.

Wish you guys don't be regret of this in future.

Maybe putting up the ideas and including it here to attract more potential partners will help. What is your site all about?
And also include on what will be the stake upon dealing partnership with you. I wish you all the best for your project.
I have post a thread of seeking the partnerships .

about the meaning of seeking a long time partner and building up a professinal website for bitcoin and blockchain applications together.
The domain"coineed.com"owned by me now,so it should be a website about bitcoin or altcoin,,,,I 'd like to know what do you think of this site...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
catchcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 02:36:06 AM

OP, there are free ways in learning how to build your own website. Try w3schools, for example. Goodluck!
Many many thanks to you kindly suggestion. Kiss

No problem, that's how I started in building a website. Until now, I am still learning. Good luck!
Good job,and good luck! Grin

catchcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 02:37:01 AM

It is not easy to build up a professional website as you are thinking. You have to work so hard to build up a website. And for this, first you should have knowledge on web design or web development like html, css, java script etc. After that you will be able to build up a website. And then, if the users find the usefulness of your website, then it is going to help you to make a professional website.

As you can see it is a long process. Work hard for this, you will surely gain success i believe.
THX ,and I will try my best.

catchcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 02:38:06 AM

As long as you understand how a website should work, and knows about the common security methods and code guidelines, you should be able to make a small scale proffesional website within 1 month. Now if you want to integrate bitcoin safely, you may need more time, depending on how you think, because each coder have his own tips and tricks, code style, and blueprints. From here, you better start learning and test test test.

When you feel confident enough, you can go build your website, do not focus on design, this can comme in the the end, the most important is to focus backend because this is what secures your website/users/functions.
Learned,and Many THANKS TO YOU. Kiss

catchcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 02:40:21 AM

That's​ a great attitude, it really is but beast mode works only at games and there are some exceptions in real world.

My 2 cents try and be the person that employs money to earn more.
Wish you luck though!
Great,employs money to earn more. Grin

catchcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 02:43:31 AM

it requires time, but there are ways for creating a website without too much programming using a cms like wordpress, drupal or joomla, depends of your needs, and you can find a lot free online courses
you cant learn in one day , you need time

you can build a website in one day but a profesional website need time..its not a copy/paste

Sure,it'll be a big challenge to me,I 'm ready to do it.with all your encouragement.
Really Thanks to all of you ! Kiss

nemgun

Activity: 882
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 08:45:06 AM

As long as you understand how a website should work, and knows about the common security methods and code guidelines, you should be able to make a small scale proffesional website within 1 month. Now if you want to integrate bitcoin safely, you may need more time, depending on how you think, because each coder have his own tips and tricks, code style, and blueprints. From here, you better start learning and test test test.

When you feel confident enough, you can go build your website, do not focus on design, this can comme in the the end, the most important is to focus backend because this is what secures your website/users/functions.
Happy to help, feel free to ask if you have any problem, i know that when it comes to programming things may turn tricky in a weired way.
If you ever feel lost, or stuck, do some mini projects to increase your understanding of what you need to know, this way you can return to your project with fresh ideas, and extended knowledge.
Do not hesitate to make it as complex as possible, you will learn a lot doing this.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 06:36:01 PM

if there is no one else join this project,I will do it by myself. pay for the course of building up a professional website.

Maybe putting up the ideas and including it here to attract more potential partners will help. What is your site all about?
And also include on what will be the stake upon dealing partnership with you. I wish you all the best for your project.

about the meaning of seeking a long time partner and building up a professinal website for bitcoin and blockchain applications together.
The domain"coineed.com"owned by me now,so it should be a website about bitcoin or altcoin,,,,I 'd like to know what do you think of this site...

Oh yeah, I read about it the thread on your signature I just lately noticed about it. So your site mostly will be an exchange. There's a lot of exchange already in the market but it would make difference if you'll do something different.

Do you think the dice game with bitcoin and altcoins will be suitable or not?

This will be suitable just like with yobit, it's now popular.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
freemanjackal

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 06:39:14 PM

but why you dont use a cms for building your site? the most populars have modules of allmost everything
catchcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 06:33:28 AM

Happy to help, feel free to ask if you have any problem, i know that when it comes to programming things may turn tricky in a weired way.
If you ever feel lost, or stuck, do some mini projects to increase your understanding of what you need to know, this way you can return to your project with fresh ideas, and extended knowledge.
Do not hesitate to make it as complex as possible, you will learn a lot doing this.
I am learning some basic course by now,will try to do some mini porject in the coming days as you say.thx again. Smiley

catchcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 06:35:33 AM

Oh yeah, I read about it the thread on your signature I just lately noticed about it. So your site mostly will be an exchange. There's a lot of exchange already in the market but it would make difference if you'll do something different.

THX,Do you think the exchange will be the right choice?and  is there a resource of this kind of exchange on github?

catchcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 06:37:15 AM

but why you dont use a cms for building your site? the most populars have modules of allmost everything
cms couldn't been edit freely IMO.Anyway,do you have a powful cms else?thanks for your suggestion.

freemanjackal

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 09:05:12 PM

cms couldn't been edit freely IMO.Anyway,do you have a powful cms else?thanks for your suggestion.
i havent tried wordpress that is the most used, but with drupal you can make a lot of things just by click and adding the needed modules, but if none suit you , you can modify it by coding your specifics needs
catchcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 02:17:54 AM

i havent tried wordpress that is the most used, but with drupal you can make a lot of things just by click and adding the needed modules, but if none suit you , you can modify it by coding your specifics needs
Do you mean modify it on the base of the source of wordpress or something else?

nemgun

Activity: 882
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2017, 10:25:35 AM

No need for a source to start, just be imaginative, let me give you some clues :

1- Coin daemon
2- Backend management
3- Easy frontend
4- Hand made
5- Payment processors
6- Do not use an API

You should also consider the legal stuff if you want to use FIAT to trade cryptos depending on the country you live in (if you want to use your local currency), and especially check each countries policy regarding trading/exchange from foreign countries (USA have regulations for that, i suppose EUR also).
The basic function is, a user login to your exchange, requests an address, sends coins, then issues either an ASK or BID request, you store the request and hold the funds, then it is processed with a price match engine.
Or the user commes in, and asks to deposit FIAT using bank wire (i don't advise you to use this mode) or credit card (can create troubles) or payment processors (good idea and easy to implement like payeer, payza, skrill, nettler ...) Then again, the engines must process the demands for orders that can be matched.

You have several options regarding the language, just pick the one you feel the most comftable with.
freemanjackal

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 10:48:48 PM

depending on your specifics needs you may have to code or not, besides you can have a professional site without programming a code line
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 03:33:24 PM

THX,Do you think the exchange will be the right choice?and  is there a resource of this kind of exchange on github?

Sorry, I'm not a code expert nor professional but I guess there is some resource of it on github, try to look for it for yourself. And with the idea of exchange I believe that it is a right choice as long as you do have something new to offer since most of the exchange does have their similarity.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
catchcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 03:27:15 AM

No need for a source to start, just be imaginative, let me give you some clues :

1- Coin daemon
2- Backend management
3- Easy frontend
4- Hand made
5- Payment processors
6- Do not use an API

You should also consider the legal stuff if you want to use FIAT to trade cryptos depending on the country you live in (if you want to use your local currency), and especially check each countries policy regarding trading/exchange from foreign countries (USA have regulations for that, i suppose EUR also).
The basic function is, a user login to your exchange, requests an address, sends coins, then issues either an ASK or BID request, you store the request and hold the funds, then it is processed with a price match engine.
Or the user commes in, and asks to deposit FIAT using bank wire (i don't advise you to use this mode) or credit card (can create troubles) or payment processors (good idea and easy to implement like payeer, payza, skrill, nettler ...) Then again, the engines must process the demands for orders that can be matched.

You have several options regarding the language, just pick the one you feel the most comftable with.
THX,seems more issues should be deal with.I have a lot of works to be done now.

catchcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 03:31:52 AM

depending on your specifics needs you may have to code or not, besides you can have a professional site without programming a code line
Hi,thx,one more question,where could I find the best place starting the professinal site without programming.

catchcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 03:34:05 AM

Sorry, I'm not a code expert nor professional but I guess there is some resource of it on github, try to look for it for yourself. And with the idea of exchange I believe that it is a right choice as long as you do have something new to offer since most of the exchange does have their similarity.
THX,but I think if there is no expert on programming,the security of the site will be a big issue  Undecided

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: