Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:38:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [PIVX] PIVX will easily grow 1000% after rebranding  (Read 6240 times)
OrangeP (OP)

Activity: 358
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 11:11:02 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2017, 11:03:47 PM by OrangeP

UPDATE: 1000% growth reached after 9 days.

In case you havn't heard of PIVX: PIVX is basically a clone of Dash without the instamining scam.
It also has another approach regarding inflation, which might be better (there is a lot of discussion going on about inflation on coins in general).

I think it is a really good chance/reward investment right now for 2 simple reasons:

1) Branding: PIVX is a really shitty name. Dash has been re-branded twice already, which made it more appealing to non-tech investors. The shitty name of PIVX is holding back growth so there is upside potential.

2) Price: The price is rather low compared to other projects. It just had a minor correction. The price might fall a bit more, but there are other projects with way higher market caps which are basically dead. ( ethereum classic and doge are the best examples. Rip doge)

- I'm not saying that PIVX will overtake Dash. This probably won't happen. Fundamentals are not everything.
- On a fundamental side PIVX seems like a better version of Dash. This alone should allow PIVX to catch up with coins like Shadowcash, which has 4-5x the market cap. of PIVX right now.
- Once Dash crashes hard (and it will crash sometime in the future) people will realize that Dash is controlled by a handful of people. As there is a demand for cheap instant transactions with good usability, PIVX is the next best candidate to rise, especially when rebranded.

And yes, I'm holding PIVX myself right now. Obviously.

E:

Announcement: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1262920
Price: http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pivx/

Hf

Hottest Coins: Decred, ZCoin, Waves

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2017, 02:48:22 PM

Maybe I miss this coin,sounds new to me can you post the announcement thread for su to see,if it is really worth the 1000% growth that you are preaching,I seldom see coin grow to that numbers,that could make one rich with that number.

Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 03:43:30 PM

PIVX dont need re branding, they had not scammed anyone and dont need to hide traces to their scam by changing names.
OrangeP (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 04:01:06 PM

Maybe I miss this coin,sounds new to me can you post the announcement thread for su to see,if it is really worth the 1000% growth that you are preaching,I seldom see coin grow to that numbers,that could make one rich with that number.

Added information to OP.

Geraldo

Activity: 588
Merit: 272

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 09:41:29 AM

PIVX dont need re branding, they had not scammed anyone and dont need to hide traces to their scam by changing names.

The already re-branded from Darknet to PIVX like a month ago.

https://pivx.org/2017/02/11/pivx-rebranding-complete-and-new-wallet-available/

xtyling

Crypto is Life!

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 02:08:48 PM

PIVX sounds difficult to tell and remember. Definitely need a re-branding name.
OrangeP (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 06:53:49 AM

Already up ~400% starting from my post.

It's not even listed on Poloniex yet...

Still good risk/reward.

jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 06:58:49 AM

Good for the team and the investors, but i won't touch a coin that its rise is only based on speculation, have you ever used PIVX to send money to someone in another country, who is using this coin?

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
memequiserle

Activity: 616
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 09:09:34 AM

I think not about rebranding
but dev or another person pum pivx coin, ussualy in volume transaction only 100k dollar, but today volume transaction incraese until reach 1.5 million dollar, before pum volume transaction is not big if danger is buy in high price, because can dump and crash
if stable volume transaction over one million dollar or 1000 bitcoin i think is safe buy again

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
werwortmann

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 09:35:21 AM

Yeah, the volume is too suspicious at the moment. Its gonna pop, hard
francism

Activity: 444

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 11:03:19 AM

Already up ~400% starting from my post.

It's not even listed on Poloniex yet...

Still good risk/reward.

Great opportunity to invest while it is not currently listed on poloniex. The greater the risk the higher reward you will get.
Duomo

Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 07:04:49 PM

With the market cap of what PIVX is, I think it is better than Dash. I'm invested heavily in it. The rise of PIVX is ridiculous and I only see further growth. The development of this crypto seems constant and very well balanced.
paramind22

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2017, 09:52:29 PM

PIVX can sound good if it's pronounced piv vex.

OrangeP (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 10:58:27 PM

Does anyone know when it will be on Poloniex?

Of course there is a pump-factor in it. But this speculation is based on good fundamentals.
The argument "but no one uses it" doesn't mean too much. Prices of all free-market goods are based on the general evaluation of the future value. Once a coin is established in value, eventually real adoption will come. This is also true for Dash and Ethereum, which are not commonly used right now.

We will see $1 once it is on Polo.

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2017, 12:45:25 AM

Dash Unlimited

As in, 'not limited by a giant instamine, centralization, FOUNDATION, shitty pump/shill/troll cult community, etc.'

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
tehMoonwalker

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2017, 04:57:50 PM

the volume is INSANE

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-PIVX

Dat Nigga Daz

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 07:48:54 AM

Yes definitely a great coin, it will definitely boom when implemented on Poloniex. Unfortunately it triggered my stop-loss yesterday evening (I accidentally put it too high).
There is also a petition going on to get it on to Poloniex: https://www.change.org/p/poloniex-kindly-add-pivx-to-your-exchange?recruiter=699377003
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 07:55:21 AM

Yes definitely a great coin, it will definitely boom when implemented on Poloniex. Unfortunately it triggered my stop-loss yesterday evening (I accidentally put it too high).
There is also a petition going on to get it on to Poloniex: https://www.change.org/p/poloniex-kindly-add-pivx-to-your-exchange?recruiter=699377003
wow if this coin will go along to polo surely the price will move up more, its been a talk for a while and just seen it from yobit and the price also really rallying up, the dev really make it worth for those who hold it and join the ride, still up for grab for this while the we are still waiting for polo.
OrangeP (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 11:02:34 PM

Update: 1000% was reached today.

You heard it here first. Of course there is some dumping going on after this rise.

To all investors: Thanks for my new car.

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 12:32:03 AM

Dash Unlimited

As in, 'not limited by a giant instamine, centralization, FOUNDATION, shitty pump/shill/troll cult community, etc.'

Oh wait, Dash is trademarked by a totally-not-centralized, totally legit and not at all shady Dash Foundation entity based in New Zealand and controlled by a Swiss shell company.

It would be fun to goad this decentralized-in-name-only entity into filing a claim, but PIVX may not want the hassle and association with Dash-style theft of another coin's name ('member poor Dashcoin?).

What about Dcash?  Short for "digital cash."

Since PIVX are confirmed and spendable ~instantly, while Dash's InstantSend has been broken/disabled since August, now is the perfect time to increase public awareness of that fundamental difference.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
bonghip

Activity: 174

bông

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:13:39 AM

UPDATE: 1000% growth reached after 9 days.

In case you havn't heard of PIVX: PIVX is basically a clone of Dash without the instamining scam.
It also has another approach regarding inflation, which might be better (there is a lot of discussion going on about inflation on coins in general).

I think it is a really good chance/reward investment right now for 2 simple reasons:

1) Branding: PIVX is a really shitty name. Dash has been re-branded twice already, which made it more appealing to non-tech investors. The shitty name of PIVX is holding back growth so there is upside potential.

2) Price: The price is rather low compared to other projects. It just had a minor correction. The price might fall a bit more, but there are other projects with way higher market caps which are basically dead. ( ethereum classic and doge are the best examples. Rip doge)

- I'm not saying that PIVX will overtake Dash. This probably won't happen. Fundamentals are not everything.
- On a fundamental side PIVX seems like a better version of Dash. This alone should allow PIVX to catch up with coins like Shadowcash, which has 4-5x the market cap. of PIVX right now.
- Once Dash crashes hard (and it will crash sometime in the future) people will realize that Dash is controlled by a handful of people. As there is a demand for cheap instant transactions with good usability, PIVX is the next best candidate to rise, especially when rebranded.

And yes, I'm holding PIVX myself right now. Obviously.

E:

Announcement: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1262920
Price: http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pivx/

Hf

PIVX is a good coin, however I do not believe in its future! Difficult to compete with the community and other currencies better.

btct22

Activity: 615
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:25:43 AM

PIVX is great, it's got a huge community and lots of devs working on privacy and mobile wallets.  Def worth checking out before Zero Coin launches on main net.. it will at least double when that happens in my opinion.

whl10

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:22:38 AM

If you check out their  youtube channel you will see just how close to implementing zerocoin /zpiv protocol they are (very close!).
Soon to be integrated into nano ledger as well.  They have a really active community on both their slack and their own forum.
Staking and masternoding still seems to be working well for PIVX, couple that with the active community and you have a lot of savvy hodlers.
Great coin  with strong devs and roadmap IMO
rgm108

Activity: 274

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:37:32 AM

Would you say XZC is direct competition against PivX or am I getting confused that PivX is a privacy coin?

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
     ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
            │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │    ███
███  │    ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
whl10

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:04:31 AM

Would you say XZC is direct competition against PivX or am I getting confused that PivX is a privacy coin?
I'm not sure if you are asking me, or if this is a general question.  If you are asking me, my opinion is yes and no.   They are both are currently privacy coins, however with pivx there is a roadmap and vision to be much more than just a privacy coin.  Honestly I like the tech of both coins, but my ideals align best with that of pivx or the vision they present.   I am more of a crypto enthusiast  as I  dont have the means to be much of an investor but have a small amount of pivx for what ever that is worth in reading into my opinion. 
slowlii

Activity: 110

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:17:37 AM

I'm not sure if you are asking me, or if this is a general question.  If you are asking me, my opinion is yes and no.   They are both are currently privacy coins, however with pivx there is a roadmap and vision to be much more than just a privacy coin.  Honestly I like the tech of both coins, but my ideals align best with that of pivx or the vision they present.   I am more of a crypto enthusiast  as I  dont have the means to be much of an investor but have a small amount of pivx for what ever that is worth in reading into my opinion. 

I'll be focussing on the roadmap and the team's actions while I'm evaluating it. If they rebrand themselves, holders are right to expect more improvement from the official team.
whl10

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:04:27 AM

I think this is an older thread in the beginning because to my knowledge there is no rebranding going on
freebutcaged

Merit: 541

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:26:16 AM

How to mine Pivx mate? I was in their web site for an hour but didn't find anything about mining, only ICO and links to exchanges, and you say it's

Not instamined like Dash, it is obvious that only POW coins are gaining the attentions from the public, no one wants ICO coin other than the early

Investors, keep lying to unsuspected people, they might just invest after seeing you all talking about the next Bitcoin from the end of the line. they

Said same things about Iota, they say the same about all ICO coins, thanks to open source we don't need to buy ICO coins to use for their marvels

Cloning would do.
whl10

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:11:04 AM

Keep in mind whoever first made this thread made  in March.  For some reason it was on the front page yesterday so I replied to it.   
PIVX is POS and not POW.   

I reread the thread, albeit before a morning coffee, and did not see anyone call it the next bitcoin.

I am a new poster to the forum and this is one of the few coins I feel informed enough to post about, so took the opportunity when I saw a thread about it.  I own very little of it, so do not have a vested interest in shilling it to unsuspecting investors as your post above says.  In fact, I think the title of this thread is very misleading as there is no longer any rebranding on the horizon that I am aware of, and noone can truly predict what will grow x% .     Still, I really do like this coin and am happy to post any information I know if people ask. 
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: