Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:04:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PIVX] PIVX will easily grow 1000% after rebranding  (Read 6240 times)
bonghip

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

bông

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:13:39 AM

UPDATE: 1000% growth reached after 9 days.

In case you havn't heard of PIVX: PIVX is basically a clone of Dash without the instamining scam.
It also has another approach regarding inflation, which might be better (there is a lot of discussion going on about inflation on coins in general).

I think it is a really good chance/reward investment right now for 2 simple reasons:

1) Branding: PIVX is a really shitty name. Dash has been re-branded twice already, which made it more appealing to non-tech investors. The shitty name of PIVX is holding back growth so there is upside potential.

2) Price: The price is rather low compared to other projects. It just had a minor correction. The price might fall a bit more, but there are other projects with way higher market caps which are basically dead. ( ethereum classic and doge are the best examples. Rip doge)

- I'm not saying that PIVX will overtake Dash. This probably won't happen. Fundamentals are not everything.
- On a fundamental side PIVX seems like a better version of Dash. This alone should allow PIVX to catch up with coins like Shadowcash, which has 4-5x the market cap. of PIVX right now.
- Once Dash crashes hard (and it will crash sometime in the future) people will realize that Dash is controlled by a handful of people. As there is a demand for cheap instant transactions with good usability, PIVX is the next best candidate to rise, especially when rebranded.

And yes, I'm holding PIVX myself right now. Obviously.

E:

Announcement: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1262920
Price: http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pivx/

Hf

PIVX is a good coin, however I do not believe in its future! Difficult to compete with the community and other currencies better.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btct22

Activity: 615
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:25:43 AM

PIVX is great, it's got a huge community and lots of devs working on privacy and mobile wallets.  Def worth checking out before Zero Coin launches on main net.. it will at least double when that happens in my opinion.

whl10

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:22:38 AM

If you check out their  youtube channel you will see just how close to implementing zerocoin /zpiv protocol they are (very close!).
Soon to be integrated into nano ledger as well.  They have a really active community on both their slack and their own forum.
Staking and masternoding still seems to be working well for PIVX, couple that with the active community and you have a lot of savvy hodlers.
Great coin  with strong devs and roadmap IMO
rgm108

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:37:32 AM

Would you say XZC is direct competition against PivX or am I getting confused that PivX is a privacy coin?

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
     ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
            │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │    ███
███  │    ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
whl10

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:04:31 AM

Would you say XZC is direct competition against PivX or am I getting confused that PivX is a privacy coin?
I'm not sure if you are asking me, or if this is a general question.  If you are asking me, my opinion is yes and no.   They are both are currently privacy coins, however with pivx there is a roadmap and vision to be much more than just a privacy coin.  Honestly I like the tech of both coins, but my ideals align best with that of pivx or the vision they present.   I am more of a crypto enthusiast  as I  dont have the means to be much of an investor but have a small amount of pivx for what ever that is worth in reading into my opinion. 
slowlii

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:17:37 AM

I'm not sure if you are asking me, or if this is a general question.  If you are asking me, my opinion is yes and no.   They are both are currently privacy coins, however with pivx there is a roadmap and vision to be much more than just a privacy coin.  Honestly I like the tech of both coins, but my ideals align best with that of pivx or the vision they present.   I am more of a crypto enthusiast  as I  dont have the means to be much of an investor but have a small amount of pivx for what ever that is worth in reading into my opinion. 

I'll be focussing on the roadmap and the team's actions while I'm evaluating it. If they rebrand themselves, holders are right to expect more improvement from the official team.
whl10

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:04:27 AM

I think this is an older thread in the beginning because to my knowledge there is no rebranding going on
freebutcaged

Activity: 588
Merit: 541

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:26:16 AM

How to mine Pivx mate? I was in their web site for an hour but didn't find anything about mining, only ICO and links to exchanges, and you say it's

Not instamined like Dash, it is obvious that only POW coins are gaining the attentions from the public, no one wants ICO coin other than the early

Investors, keep lying to unsuspected people, they might just invest after seeing you all talking about the next Bitcoin from the end of the line. they

Said same things about Iota, they say the same about all ICO coins, thanks to open source we don't need to buy ICO coins to use for their marvels

Cloning would do.
whl10

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:11:04 AM

Keep in mind whoever first made this thread made  in March.  For some reason it was on the front page yesterday so I replied to it.   
PIVX is POS and not POW.   

I reread the thread, albeit before a morning coffee, and did not see anyone call it the next bitcoin.

I am a new poster to the forum and this is one of the few coins I feel informed enough to post about, so took the opportunity when I saw a thread about it.  I own very little of it, so do not have a vested interest in shilling it to unsuspecting investors as your post above says.  In fact, I think the title of this thread is very misleading as there is no longer any rebranding on the horizon that I am aware of, and noone can truly predict what will grow x% .     Still, I really do like this coin and am happy to post any information I know if people ask. 
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: