Bitcoin Forum
December 07, 2022, 01:11:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 23.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀What do you think about the new exchange?  (Read 250 times)
LUGHUL

Activity: 390
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 10:25:39 AM

For me, there are many exchanges that have good transaction features and speeds. And I think the best exchange right now is Binance.

▼ mindsync.ai ▼
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
△ Join now △
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
elitemobb

Activity: 579
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 04:41:14 PM

You should understand that any new project on the market does not have confidence as it is at the development stage and has many weaknesses, and therefore I initially advise you to look at the technical characteristics of the exchange and then make decisions.
ifykiki
Copper Member

Activity: 193
Merit: 1

$martFund

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 08:53:35 PM

Exchanges with interfaces like that of idex, coinex, Binance all does it for me. It should have good transaction speed and also not take up a lot of fees

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: