Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 07:59:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AIR - A Modular Digital Identity Monetization Platform -  (Read 44918 times)
air-platform (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2017, 12:38:24 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2017, 07:18:36 PM by air-platform

A PLATFORM FOR DIGITAL IDENTITY AND MICROECONOMIC ENGAGEMENT FOR ENTERPRISE AND CONSUMERS

1300 BTC RAISED SO FAR - THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT
web | http://www.sphre.co/cs
JOIN US ON SLACK | https://sphreco.herokuapp.com/
Bounties Thread | https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1834018

THE AIR CHALLENGE
Today, there is a digital identity management system ‘race’ raging with both public and private organizations actively seeking a viable solution to the issue of online security for individuals. There are many challenges in this race; the majority are due to the divided nature of the various solutions so far implemented by a great number organizations.  This has resulted in a poor user experience via the need to maintain multiple service registrations, logins, usernames and passwords, due to largely different and confusing security policies.  The centralized nature of identity providers such as Facebook are of great value to bad actors based on constantly updating threats, and therefore centralized solutions will become increasingly unsound as we continue to evolve with, and live more of our lives via the Internet.
Cryptography and decentralized technologies such as blockchain offer a potential solution for these challenges.  These technologies revert the ownership of a digital identity from centralized Internet services such as Facebook to the individual, so that the individual is in control.  This approach decentralizes data and computing capacity, thereby greatly decreasing potential security exploits, and further preventing future potential threats due to the increased technical complexity needed to exploit.

THE AIR OPPORTUNITY
Air is a platform for digital identity for both the Enterprise (Platform/Application Programming Interface (API)) and individuals (cell/mobile phone application).
The Air digital identity system uses blockchain technologies via the implementation of a per user specific Smart Contract to complete cryptographically secured digital identity management actions, for authentication, authorization and transaction completion verification. Air is based on open-source technologies, and is defined from the start as an ‘open standards’ based system, to ensure the greatest interoperability in the future.
Air also implements a novel approach for user adoption whereby an individual will receive an XID digital token micropayment to an Air digital wallet once a successful identity transaction has taken place. Once completed, targeted content based on the user’s stated interests will then be sent to the user’s cell/mobile application, as per the following overview:

THE AIR PLATFORM POTENTIAL MARKET

The digital identity market is estimated to grow from EUR 8.43 Billion (USD 8.09 Billion) in 2016 to EUR 14.13 Billion (USD 14.82 Billion) by 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 12.9% between 2016 and 2021. Major growth drivers of the market are rise in awareness about compliance management across various industries, increase in security concerns among organizations and individuals, and demand for mobility solutions (see our Whitepaper for citation).

THE AIR PLATFORM USE CASE EXAMPLES
There are many potential use cases for Air, as It is expected that Air-based digital identities will take a variety of forms, such as individual, enterprises, organizations or devices.  However please consider the following initial use case examples:

USE CASE 1
I am an end-consumer, using a cell/mobile phone, tablet or Personal Computer (PC), and I want to buy an item from a popular online retailer.  I select the item from the retailer’s website; I confirm that I want to “pay” for the item; the Air platform is engaged in the background; my identity is checked and confirmed, and the transfer of funds is made directly from my bank.  My order is then successfully concluded in the usual manner (logistics etc.) without the need for a password (or other form of authorization).

USE CASE 2
I am a consumer of medical services, and want to share my patient record with a third-party insurer, I can authorize this engagement via direct identity authorization in a single transactional step, with the records shared simply and efficiently.

USE CASE 3
For the end-consumer application, for each transaction that I will complete successfully leveraging the Air product for Identity Management, I will receive a micropayment, and a targeted advertisement based on my selected content of interest, as previously stated.

THE AIR PLATFORM ARCHITECTURE
Air is a highly secure platform for digital identity, based on the Hyperledger blockchain. The baseline technology of Air is composed of three major components: Chaincode (also known as a Smart Contract), Application Programming Interface (API) and a mobile/cellphone application (initially for Apple iOS/Google Android, with other platforms to follow) for individual use.
The following diagram shows the technology components of the Air system:

The API will allow organizations and enterprises to integrate support for Air into their existing and new systems.  The cell/mobile application can secure and maintain an individual’s Air identity. The individual can also store their identity within a Digital Vault of their choice, such as their bank.
The Hyperledger Chaincode forms the basis of the given identity and contains program logic that will allow an individual to recover their identity if their mobile device is lost.

AIR PLATFORM KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS

Air features all required functions to secure a given individual’s digital identity, and greatly simplifies the usage of Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) for the user. Air removes the given user’s identity data from the identity transaction itself, thereby providing increased individual security, identity fraud protection and privacy.
Air also features a cell/mobile phone digital wallet, that will enable the individual to receive an XID token micropayment for all actions undertaken using the system, thereby allowing the user to build XID token spending power with relevant service providers over time.
The benefits of the Air system are clear, however at a high level the following key system attributes are:

USER CONTROL
Air enables the individual to be 100% in control of their digital identity via full user controllability of the individual's registered identity and associated attributes for data sharing needs.

SECURITY
Air provides a highly secure Blockchain based environment for digital identity and micropayment based transactions.

INTEROPERABILITY
Air provides system interoperability with both blockchain and non-blockchain based systems via Smart Contract based access control.

PORTABILITY
Air provides integration with on and off blockchain based systems, a truly global scale solution for Identity Management.

THE AIR PLATFORM PROJECT ROADMAP

From the Air project 2017 major milestone perspective, the development of Air Platform is scheduled as follows. However, it is expected that where possible, major milestone completion can be brought forward in time, based on full development team and required infrastructure scale-out, to be based on Crowdsale funds available.

THE AIR PLATFORM XID TOKEN
The Air XID token is a key component of the Air Platform. The token is a reward for users of the platform upon completion of a successful identity based transaction. Post completion, targeted content based on the user’s stated interests will then be sent to the user’s cell/mobile application.

The XID token can then be used by via the Air XID Digital Wallet to facilitate exchange to fiat currency, and potentially direct purchase of goods and services from supporting vendors.

AIR PLATFORM XID TOKEN PRICING AND PROJECT FUND ALLOCATION
There will be 50 million XID tokens to be distributed to Crowdsale participants.  

In addition:

A total of 2.5% of total Crowdsale, to a maximum of 1.25 million XID will be created for founder’s reward (to be held within a formal ESCROW agreement for 12 months).
A total of 6.5% of the maximum Crowdsale, to a maximum of 3.25 million XID will be created for large bug and significant development bounties which will be published during the Air Platform project cycle.
A fixed amount equivalent to 1% (400,000 XID) of the total Crowdsale, will be created for community bounties during the Crowdsale period.
Combined, the total possible supply of XID is 55 million.
All XID tokens will be distributed to participants post the conclusion of the Crowdsale timeline and will be based on the number of XID tokens sold during the Crowdsale period. There will be no further XID tokens made available for later purchase.
Prior to reaching a steady state where Air Platform resources can be supported through advertising revenue (for the end-consumer application) and enterprise engagement.   The XID token sale will be utilized to acquire the necessary funds to complete the Air Platform project.  These funds will be allocated towards the project in the following manner:

THE AIR PLATFORM DECENTRALIZATION OVERVIEW
As stated, it is expected that Air-based digital identities will take a variety of forms, such as individual, enterprises, organisations or devices.  These identities will be fully owned and controlled by the creator, and will not rely on any centralised third party for validation.  A further advantage of an Air-based digital identity is that due to its blockchain-based implementation, that digital bearer’s assets -- such as cryptocurrencies or other tokenized assets -- are also intrinsically supported.
Air is built on principles of cryptography, consensus theory, transparency, accountability (and in the case of the end consumer, sound economics) to serve as a new foundation for our future identity systems, and a fairer Internet.

THE TEAM
Daren Seymour - CEO - LinkedIn
Alison Fawcett - Chair of the Board - LinkedIn
Kuldip Pardesi - Software and Technical Director - LinkedIn
Mat Birch - Business Development - LinkedIn
Jake Vartanian - Community and Strategic Advisor - Twitter
Fran Strajnar - Principal Advisory - LinkedIn
Patrick Dugan - Advisory OMNI Foundation - LinkedIn
Michael Terpin - Advisor and Marketing - LinkedIn
Marc Godard - Technical Advisor - LinkedIn

CONTACT
Web | http://www.sphre.co/cs
Twitter | http://www.twitter.com/sphreco
Facebook | http://www.facebook.com/sphreco

Bounty Campaign
If you want to participate in our bounty campaign, please go to this thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1834018

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
moroseneng

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 12:40:08 PM

Indonesian translation reserved
xlcus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 12:42:55 PM

wow, another one.
anafiene

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 12:45:56 PM

reserve indonesian translation sir (whitepaper)

max2000irc

Activity: 527
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 12:47:41 PM

How many ICO's this days??!!!! Huh
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2017, 12:48:02 PM

Hindi translation reserved. Please let me know if my application has been accepted.

szachta

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 12:49:04 PM

I cant register in bounty for twitter and fb.
Raxitto

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 12:54:45 PM

interesting project.
I would be very interested in contribute to your project with, a professional quality, Portuguese translation for the BtcTalk official thread and also other elements, as the White Paper, Website, articles and interviews.
Let me know if you are interested.

previous translations:
-- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1786648.0
-- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1767517.0
-- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1792597.0
-- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1794030.0
-- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1751650.0
-- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1728455.0
-- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1766556.0
--------------- and more----------------

Good luck.
And best regards.
coinswebid

Activity: 1092

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 01:01:11 PM

This project is based on hyperledger Blockchain and i'm sure this AIR is very promissing project,,

And Good luck dev

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
sukabumi

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 01:03:23 PM

total coin ?
anafiene

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 01:10:43 PM

Your link register form not work sir, update please
thank you

episteme

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 01:17:24 PM

bulgarian reserved.

Your link register form not work sir, update please
thank you

second that.

ict

Activity: 466

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 01:20:15 PM

total coin ?

supply of XID is 55 million

please read ANN don't be lazy
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 01:24:21 PM

I think AIR is interest project
I want to invest my bitcoin
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 01:26:18 PM

hi dev could you reserve for me italian translations?
thanks dev reserve the translating bounties and withepaper and for moderate on the italian thread , i am working in a team with parmaBTC
previus work did sent on slack the link!
paijobtcx

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 01:28:06 PM

BITCOINTALK SIGNATURES (30% OR 120,000 XID)
Join us, and help to spread the word about the Air Platform, and you will receive a weekly stake.  All you need to do is add our official signatures and avatar to your Bitcointalk profile.  To provide a fair bounty distribution, register with this form: https://[Suspicious link removed]/forms/uLWI8qMSnfUPgIIo1.  We will randomly check all our signature bounty participants several times a week, to ensure long-time supporters receive an increased stake. To receive your stake, you will need to make at least 15 posts per week, for your bounty to count within that given week.  The posts cannot be spam or removed by moderators, we will randomly spot check registered participants:
   •   Signature for Junior Member and Member: 20 stakes per week.
   •   Signature for Full Member: 50 stakes per week.
   •   Signature for Senior Member, Hero or Legendary: 80 stakes per week.

TRANSLATION AND MODERATION (20% OR 80,000 XID)
If our Bitcointalk thread has not been translated into your local language yet, you are welcome to contribute with your own translation (no direct Google Translate usage please) and earn a stake in return.  Please contact us at: https://[Suspicious link removed]/forms/2f1XQUbmgukm68CF2 to reserve your translation.  You will receive additional stakes for each post you get in the thread of your translation.
   •   Bitcointalk Thread: 100 stakes.
   •   Whitepaper: 1000 stakes.
   •   Moderation: 5 stakes per post in your thread.

TWITTER RETWEETS (20% OR 80,000 XID)
Follow us on Twitter for our latest insights and retweet our news to your groups, friends and followers. Register at: https://[Suspicious link removed]/forms/dElwyQbqBZZSX0Oj2 Participants are required to make at least 15 retweets per week to qualify for the following stakes:
   •   10 stakes for under 300 followers.
   •   20 stakes for 301 to 999 followers.
   •   50 stakes for 1000 or more followers.
Please note If the retweet count is less than the required amount, the entire bounty will be void for that week.
AIR TWITTER PAGE

FACEBOOK SHARES (10% OR 40,000 XID)
We will be posting all Air Crowdsale updates and co-posting every blog post on our Facebook page.  Participants are required to make at least 15 public shares per week to qualify for a stake. Make sure your Facebook name matches with what you've used to register on our forms.  Register at: https://[Suspicious link removed]/forms/fcCWnyfLFiMb4J1Z2.
   •   Friend count must be greater than 100.
   •   Friend count of 100 to 1000: 10 stakes.
   •   Friend count of 1001 to 3000: 25 stakes.
   •   Friend count of 3000+: 40 stakes.

wtf many Suspicious link here..
please fix your thread...

dolores13

Activity: 299
Merit: 271

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 01:32:03 PM

As expected Angry ICOs , Rush for easy money!!!
coinswebid

Activity: 1092

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 02:07:24 PM

total coin ?

yes , you're right,,
why they didn't read the OP first before ask something..

the funniest thing is many people always ask about bounty and say this translation bounty reserved,, etc,, they don't read carefully
they don't want to learn about the project such as feature, platform, etc,,

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
koko UK

Activity: 330

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 02:19:56 PM

Reserved french translation

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█              ◄✦►REVOLUTIONIZING WORLD TRADE◄✦►            █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
TEX COIN              ◄✦►PRE ICO SEPT 30 ─  ICO NOV 2017 ◄✦►            TEX COIN
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ◄✦► FACEBOOK TWITTER TELEGRAM WHITEPAPER ◄✦►   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
dolores13

Activity: 299
Merit: 271

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 02:26:42 PM

total coin ?

yes , you're right,,
why they didn't read the OP first before ask something..

the funniest thing is many people always ask about bounty and say this translation bounty reserved,, etc,, they don't read carefully
they don't want to learn about the project such as feature, platform, etc,,

Newbie registered today talk about project feature, what irony!!!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: