Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:57:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AIR - A Modular Digital Identity Monetization Platform -  (Read 44921 times)
Cryptorials

Activity: 690
Merit: 505

Cryptorials.io

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 06:26:18 PM

payment confirmed within minutes after gates opened but allegedly not in the 20% discount range. is there a way to validate? hard to imagine, especially because we´re less than 2% over 20% discount threshold even now....

ICOs with these early bird bonuses are really starting to look very dodgy.

I don't think you can validate it without knowing all the addresses generated for the ICO.

Tg87

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 06:27:28 PM

payment confirmed within minutes after gates opened but allegedly not in the 20% discount range. is there a way to validate? hard to imagine, especially because we´re less than 2% over 20% discount threshold even now....

Can you see the transaction in your ico account?
My transaction have 18 confirmations but my ico account shows nothing.
andresescobar

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 06:28:41 PM

Can you see the transaction in your ico account?
My transaction have 18 confirmations but my ico account shows nothing.

Yes I can see it, that´s how I learned about being thrown down into 10% discount range. Fishy...
sonnychiba

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 06:33:45 PM

Why are US citizens unable to participate?  Getting the passport question and answering truthfully.   

Got the same thing, yet it says that it will be on exchanges like bittrex a US exchange. I don't get why US resident are excluded, is it because US has a different KYC process?
EDisney

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 06:42:28 PM

You guys should join their slack to get tech support: https://sphreco.herokuapp.com/

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
smart-ticket protocol for events | live product with market traction!
BTC ANN | WEBSITE | BLOG | SANDBOX | WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY
air-platform (OP)

Activity: 41

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 06:57:02 PM

TokenInvestor.com hosting account suspended now, lol. I think all that refreshing the page set someone's servers on fire.

You are absolutely correct on that one lol... But everything is all good now...hope you were able to make it in Smiley
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 06:58:35 PM

Someone redirected me to the funding campaign to have a look what is going on. It is something totally unexpected because potential is undeniable in the project but so much money to come in such a short time is called big success till now. It is going to collect monet much before time investors are showing interest in this project.
air-platform (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 06:58:42 PM

Why are US citizens unable to participate?  Getting the passport question and answering truthfully.   

Got the same thing, yet it says that it will be on exchanges like bittrex a US exchange. I don't get why US resident are excluded, is it because US has a different KYC process?

Definitely join our slack if you haven't but yes it's because of regulations
air-platform (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 07:05:23 PM

Someone redirected me to the funding campaign to have a look what is going on. It is something totally unexpected because potential is undeniable in the project but so much money to come in such a short time is called big success till now. It is going to collect monet much before time investors are showing interest in this project.

I feel a little strange that "A total of 2.5% of total Crowdsale, to a maximum of 1.25 million XID will be created for founder’s reward". The percentage is very low when compared with other ICO projects (more than 10%). Is that means the founders are not confident to get more reward ?

If we had taken 50% would you be happier? We are doing our best to allocate the funds in a fair and transparent way . You need to understand as well that it is in XID tokens, so in order for them to be valuable we need to create its value through our projects. Which is how we align employee motivation with our organization's goals as well as the investor's goals, so we keep your best interests in mind while also motivating people properly. We are more than confident in our abilities, we recognize the hard-work ahead of us, however, it is something we are looking forward too! Smiley
quasimodo
Legendary

Activity: 2693
Merit: 1176

Reflinks und User die solche posten sind Scheisse

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 07:07:40 PM

I am unable to get an address for investing. Every time i get:

"Due to high demand or an error, your address has not been generated yet. Please try again (refresh your browser) and if problems persist, contact us."

edit: Now it works.
I'm sitting here trying to invest for 45mins and still can't get through this error Sad

No, i refreshed every 2 minutes and after 10-12 attemps i got my BTCaddress.
air-platform (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 07:11:58 PM

Dev, I signed up for the site now, but I've been participating in the rewards campaign for months, am I in trouble? Is it difficult to locate me? Do I need to contact you?

Please join our slack at https://sphreco.slack.com/messages/C479R60SY/details/ and contact Marc Godard. He will be able to help you with that Smiley
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 07:15:51 PM

I don't think you can validate it without knowing all the addresses generated for the ICO.

I don't think you can blame the developers for the slow confirmation time, it is based on first come first serve and can't expect someone that the Bitcoin is unconfirmed to get early bonus ahead of someone who uses high transaction fee and is transaction was confirmed early

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
air-platform (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 07:20:15 PM

HI GUYS!! So obviously you guys are probably wondering why this forum was so dead. We had to go through hell and high water to get the user name and the password back after our community outreach guy just disappeared from the face of the earth..2 weeks before the crowdsale. But not to worry, I am here now and will be responding to your comments and questions. Please feel free to message me directly as well. Right now i am prioritizing messages by urgency but I will be replying to ALL your messages. Your support is very much appreciated as well as your patience. Also, head on over to slack for the most up to date answers on all questions Sphre. Here is our link: https://sphreco.slack.com

Feel free to reach out to me personally, Shropswr with any concerns on there. For technical questions such as transaction confirmations, OMNI, etc... please contact MarcGodard. The crowdsale has been absolutely smashing so far. To check our progress you can visit: https://tokeninvestor.com/crowdfunding/air. OVER 1000 BTC RAISED THUS FAR THANK YOU SO MUCH!

So once again, I would like to SINCERELY apologize for the tumbleweeds on here. I have been working the last 2 weeks to make sure our other forums were being answered while trying to acquire the user and passes for reddit, twitter and BCT. It has been a royal pain in the ass but finally we have them. Thank you guys. Updates in the future will be posted across all our forums that way you don't have to worry about missing an announcement.

Warm regards,
William
Team Sphre

"By constant self-discipline and self-control, you can develop greatness of character." - Grenville Kleiser
air-platform (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 07:24:18 PM

I don't think you can blame the developers for the slow confirmation time, it is based on first come first serve and can't expect someone that the Bitcoin is unconfirmed to get early bonus ahead of someone who uses high transaction fee and is transaction was confirmed early

A lot of people on our slack were able to get the %20 bonus. I'm sorry you missed out. However when you do the numbers, the ICO is still severely discounted considering what happens to prices when it hits the exchanges. Also, so many transactions came through as soon as the gate opened, probably driven by the FOMO of what happened with BAT yesterday so I'm not surprised. Our whole node crashed. But we got it up and running very quickly and people were able to get in the threshold. It is FCFS, so not much i can do there. There is still a bonus available.
andresescobar

Activity: 65

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 07:29:11 PM

@air-platform Thanks. May you disclose the time the tranche 1 treshold was breached? e.g. deposits confirmed after timestamp X would be subject to tranche 2?
air-platform (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 07:39:18 PM

@air-platform Thanks. May you disclose the time the tranche 1 treshold was breached? e.g. deposits confirmed after timestamp X would be subject to tranche 2?
Unfortunately I myself can't say for certain, however, if you go to our slack and reach out to MarcGodard, he would be able to tell you if it is possible. Smiley
Agozyen

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

Until the end

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 09:04:51 PM

Definitely join our slack if you haven't but yes it's because of regulations

Thank you for the response.  Whatever shall I do.  /wink
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 03:11:53 AM

TaaS just contributed to the AIR platform with contributed 70BTC

Hopefully with this contribution many investors are interested in this project.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 03:36:43 AM

Whoa they raised 1100 BTC already that's truly awesome, getting TAAS as an investor will definitely work in our favor Cheesy

BINTEX