Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:55:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AIR - A Modular Digital Identity Monetization Platform -  (Read 44919 times)
yumei

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 07:39:23 PM

Hello, I sent Bitcoins from my bitcoin client to the  tokeninvestor.com crowdsale bitcoin wallet instead sending them from the omniwallet. So what can I do now, can I undo the transactions? My Bitcoins were already funded on tokeninvestor.com website.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EDisney

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 08:04:40 PM

Hello, I sent Bitcoins from my bitcoin client to the  tokeninvestor.com crowdsale bitcoin wallet instead sending them from the omniwallet. So what can I do now, can I undo the transactions? My Bitcoins were already funded on tokeninvestor.com website.

They are going to ask you for your omniwallet address after the ico.

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
smart-ticket protocol for events | live product with market traction!
BTC ANN | WEBSITE | BLOG | SANDBOX | WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY
inck

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 08:07:34 PM

I'm looking forward to the interview and will decide based on that if I'm going to participate in their ICO.
idontcare

Activity: 363
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 09:26:31 PM

I see lots of potential here, bought in a couple of eth.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Reaper3

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 11:03:08 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeSf_4XWbPM Interview live tomorrow at 2pm EST.

This interview did not happen? It seems a bit unreliable to me.

It has been rescheduled for June 16th 2017  as displayed here ( bottom left corner):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeSf_4XWbPM

Yes but the original data was the 13th of June, maybe it is just a delay.

It didn't take place on the 16th either...

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
[color=#15B5E2 ]LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
lacal

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 10:34:19 PM

What will happen if the 50 000 000 coin are not sold ? Unsold coin will not be created ?
rgornik

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 12:51:58 PM

What will happen if the 50 000 000 coin are not sold ? Unsold coin will not be created ?

IF I remember correctly the rest will be burned. What type of coin/token is AIR?

Marma Kalari

Activity: 546

kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 08:36:39 PM

It is being a success so far and we have collected over 1491 bitcoins from 771 participants and we have more than 11 days to go before the ICO comes to a conclusion,hope to see we reach the target within that time.

▄ ▄▀▀▄  ▄
             ███████
   █████   ▄█▀▀█████▀▀█▄
 ███████████▄██████▄██
██████████████ ▄
██▄█████▄██▀█▀▀█▀██▄█
█▄██▀▄▄███▄█▀▀█▄▀█▀▄█▀▀█▄
 █████▄▀▀▄▀███████▀▄▀
   ▀██████▀▄▀▀▄███▄▀▀▄▀█
       ███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██
        ▀▀▄████████████▄▀
           ▀▀▄███████▄▀
              ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
KittieFIGHT

Discord | Reddit | Linkedin
██████████████████████
█████████████▀▀▀██████
███ ▀███████     ▀▄███
███   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
████▄             ████
█████             ████
██████▄          █████
██████▀        ███████
██▀▀        ▄▄████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀██████
██████████▀     ██████
██████████   █████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀███████
████████       ███████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀███
██████████▀▀▀      ███
████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
█▄         ▄█▀    ████
████▄▄   ▄█▀      ████
███████▄█▀       █████
█████████  ▄     █████
█████████ ███▄  ██████
██████████████████████
Reaper3

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 08:05:34 AM

It is being a success so far and we have collected over 1491 bitcoins from 771 participants and we have more than 11 days to go before the ICO comes to a conclusion,hope to see we reach the target within that time.

Hi, is there a video/interview available from you guys?

EDisney

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 08:38:22 AM

Hi, is there a video/interview available from you guys?

FYI, there's a new thing on the interent, called Youtube.
I heard that you can find videos there...

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
air-platform (OP)

Activity: 41

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2017, 03:49:28 PM

PROJECT UPDATE Hello community! We have some news to announce today, due to transaction costs we will not be issuing the tokens on Omni, we feel it is best for our users and for the project to issue an ERC20 token. This will decrease transaction costs, while increasing functionality and optimal interoperability by taking advantage of the ERC20 protocols. As well, we know that exchanges are experienced in listing ERC20 tokens, and given their recent successes, we expect this will help us reach more exchanges a lot quicker than had we used Omni. We also feel this aligns us more competitively with the future of cryptocurrency and decentralized applications. What does this mean for our investors and bounty campaign participants? Nothing changes, tokens will be available as planned at the end of the crowdsale, except now you will receive an ERC20 token. And our roadmap remains the same (including our Litecoin implementation), this will not delay any of our project goals. The issuance of these tokens is a very simple process. We will just need to collect ETH addresses instead of Omni. Thank you for your support and we are excited for the future of Air! If you have any questions or concerns about this, or anything at all, please message the team on Slack as we are more than happy to help! Smiley
Fraaank

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 04:19:59 PM

I thought if I will send with myOmniWallet I will receive automatically the the Tokens.
Now, that you use an ETH20 Token how we gonna tell you our ETH address? And you you map it with our BTC invest?
air-platform (OP)

Activity: 41

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2017, 06:23:07 PM

Yes sir! so you will notified via email to provide your wallet address, when you do, you will provide an ETH wallet! Nothing else changes! Smiley
EDisney

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 06:49:21 PM

PROJECT UPDATE Hello community! We have some news to announce today, due to transaction costs we will not be issuing the tokens on Omni, we feel it is best for our users and for the project to issue an ERC20 token. This will decrease transaction costs, while increasing functionality and optimal interoperability by taking advantage of the ERC20 protocols. As well, we know that exchanges are experienced in listing ERC20 tokens, and given their recent successes, we expect this will help us reach more exchanges a lot quicker than had we used Omni. We also feel this aligns us more competitively with the future of cryptocurrency and decentralized applications. What does this mean for our investors and bounty campaign participants? Nothing changes, tokens will be available as planned at the end of the crowdsale, except now you will receive an ERC20 token. And our roadmap remains the same (including our Litecoin implementation), this will not delay any of our project goals. The issuance of these tokens is a very simple process. We will just need to collect ETH addresses instead of Omni. Thank you for your support and we are excited for the future of Air! If you have any questions or concerns about this, or anything at all, please message the team on Slack as we are more than happy to help! Smiley

Great decision. One less wallet to secure.

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
daws901

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 09:38:16 PM

Yes sir! so you will notified via email to provide your wallet address, when you do, you will provide an ETH wallet! Nothing else changes! Smiley

Will this work with Myetherwallet? And will it require me to set up a custom token in it for it to be accepted?

Many thanks
Reaper3

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 07:47:55 AM

Good decision, ERC20 is much more common.

sartech

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 01:39:55 AM

hey i would like to suggest an ideea , will be more safe if you will issue  the AIR tokens on ETH like ERC20 tokens and issue aswell on WAVES blockchain and will be traded on  WAVES DEX.  an eg will be ZrCoin , they will issue on both .

Tg87

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 08:34:49 AM

hey i would like to suggest an ideea , will be more safe if you will issue  the AIR tokens on ETH like ERC20 tokens and issue aswell on WAVES blockchain and will be traded on  WAVES DEX.  an eg will be ZrCoin , they will issue on both .

Sounds Good, nice idea Smiley
ije07

Activity: 1414

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 04:04:10 PM

is a good 1660 btc now !!!
good project ..
how about price ?

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Murat

Activity: 2156
Merit: 711

Telegram @tokensfund

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 04:23:38 PM

how about price ?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: