Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:52:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to buy .333 bitcoins with PayPal Today  (Read 848 times)
JaMo17 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 08:54:22 PM

I'm new to bitcoin I'm trying to purchase .333 bitcoin today 3/17/17 with PayPal or bank transfer from coinbank.  Get back to me as soon as possible thanks!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
COINMAN1

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

FOR BUYING AND SELLING BTC PLEASE VISIT MY THREAD

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2017, 08:59:26 PM

I'm new to bitcoin I'm trying to purchase .333 bitcoin today 3/17/17 with PayPal or bank transfer from coinbank.  Get back to me as soon as possible thanks!!
i can do my rates are preev+25%

FOR BUYING AND SELLING BTC AT BEST RATES WITH DIFFERENT KIND OF PAYMENT METHODS LIKE PAYPAL, SKRILL, NETLLER, PERFECTMONEY, AND MANY MORE MORE PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1746893.0
JaMo17 (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 09:15:59 PM

I'm new to this what does  preev+25% mean I'm serious about the purchase.  Are bitcoin trades completed instantly?
COINMAN1

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2017, 09:28:03 PM

I'm new to this what does  preev+25% mean I'm serious about the purchase.  Are bitcoin trades completed instantly?
For you sorry no its not instantly and 25% means for 100$ worth of BTC you pay me 125$ PayPal as friends and family

FOR BUYING AND SELLING BTC AT BEST RATES WITH DIFFERENT KIND OF PAYMENT METHODS LIKE PAYPAL, SKRILL, NETLLER, PERFECTMONEY, AND MANY MORE MORE PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK
minero1

Activity: 303

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 09:40:24 PM

Don't fall for going for 25%+ off the bat.
This is too much for anyone to pay for bitcoin.

There are plenty of people willing to sell them for 5% at the very least.
More of these people are just looking for new people to prey off of for profit to them.

In seeing this I will sell you those bitcoins to you for hardly any margin.
Just pm me.
COINMAN1

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2017, 09:51:12 PM

More of these people are just looking for new people to prey off of for profit to them.

Just pm me.
Ok so you are selling the BTC at 5% rate ok I buy all you have tell me what escrow you want to use and I pay his fesses I can buy almost 1000$ right now

minero1

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 09:57:25 PM

I'm new to this what does  preev+25% mean I'm serious about the purchase.  Are bitcoin trades completed instantly?

Just pm me.
Ok so you are selling the BTC at 5% rate ok I buy all you have tell me what escrow you want to use and I pay his fesses I can buy almost 1000$ right now
I didn't say me. I said some of the others on this board are doing it at this rate.
Do not put words into what you think you see. Alright there?
Just because you see a newbie doesn't mean they are so desperate to do for the rates websites who are licensed with paypal like virwox can do for 25%.
I didn't even offer him a trade yet.
If he did then I would do it for near that rate just for the fact you are trying to prey on nieve members here.
I wouldn't sell to people who just take those coins and turn around sell them to stuff profit into their own pockets.
CalCoins

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 12:00:11 AM

COINMAN1 and anybody else who accepts paypal take big risks.  I have no problem with the rates they charge.  Now, if you're talking cash deposits or bank transfers, etc...then I would agree with you.  25% is probably too much. 
minero1

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 12:29:34 AM

COINMAN1 and anybody else who accepts paypal take big risks.  I have no problem with the rates they charge.  Now, if you're talking cash deposits or bank transfers, etc...then I would agree with you.  25% is probably too much. 
So how much would you have charged to do it for them all at once?
Would it matter if the bank deposit was from their paypal account or would that matter at all?
Looking to get this done for him right as we speak.
Will post results if all goes good.
CalCoins

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 12:51:43 AM

For a cash deposit or wire?  5-10% sounds more in line to me, but I'm not looking for the time being and I'm certainly no expert.  Keep in mind I'm talking about methods that are very difficult, if not impossible, to reverse.  Paypal would be the opposite of that so that's why I don't think that's an outrageous amount.  
SkrillexLegit

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 02:53:29 AM

pm
minero1

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 04:38:48 PM

Working things out with this member right now.
Will update once everything has been sorted out and I received my paypal for the btc that I sent to him (half already confirmed and sent to him since last night)and he receive the total amount of bitcoin he has requested to be sent to him now to complete this trade that is currently pending.
minero1

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 02:54:38 AM

Sent 0.1665btc+0.104btc to member for his request just now.
Waiting for it to confirm then will send the rest.
This took way longer than I imagined it would. Undecided

All because of paypal problems on their end.
Will send the rest once I receive the remaining amount he said he would send.
Just to note I only received half of what I have sent to him already in bitcoin.
nqchien2406

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 04:17:07 AM

pm

He is scammer, he is scammed 17.5$ from me. Stay Away from him
minero1

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 05:07:50 PM

Well this user just sent to me an echeck. So don't know what that means. Undecided
Says the funds won't be available until March 22nd.
So should I trust in this member to not cancel it after I send him the rest of the bitcoin today?
There is 0.06168btc left to send him from the 0.333btc that I have sent to him over the course of the last 48 hours since he setup this thread for buying bitcoin. 1st send was 0.1665btc which was half the total amount. He sent a little over $56. Then the 2nd send amount was 0.10482btc last night because I was waiting all day to get the second $200 sent after he said he had problems sending from his paypal account for some reason which was not really fully explained to me as of today from the pm I received just now.
Didn't paypal customer support clear up all this with you already?

Never accepted an eCheck before and don't know why it would show up this way.
YoYa

Activity: 809
Merit: 501

Always verify deals with me through my public key!

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 12:33:39 AM

Well this user just sent to me an echeck. So don't know what that means. Undecided
So should I trust in this member to not cancel it after I send him the rest of the bitcoin today?
There is 0.06168btc left to send him from the 0.333btc that I have sent to him over the course of the last 48 hours since he setup this thread for buying bitcoin. 1st send was 0.1665btc which was half the total amount. He sent a little over $56. Then the 2nd send amount was 0.10482btc last night because I was waiting all day to get the second $200 sent after he said he had problems sending from his paypal account for some reason which was not really fully explained to me as of today from the pm I received just now.

Echeck means the money has not yet been received by paypal, nor do they have any way to check the sender has the money available in hes account. So the chance of an echeck failing is very high. I would def not send any bitcoins at all upfront to an check before its cleared. Even if received, the chances of an chargeback through e check after u received the funds is high aswell.

If you decide to trade with paypal i recommend using friends/family option with direct paypal balance, all others are high risk are not likely to go well.
minero1

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 12:53:33 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2017, 11:48:24 AM by minero1

Echeck means the money has not yet been received by paypal, nor do they have any way to check the sender has the money available in hes account. So the chance of an echeck failing is very high. I would def not send any bitcoins at all upfront to an check before its cleared. Even if received, the chances of an chargeback through e check after u received the funds is high aswell.

If you decide to trade with paypal i recommend using friends/family option with direct paypal balance, all others are high risk are not likely to go well.

Will not accept anything outside of what they have already on their paypal account as available funds.
No eChecks accepted. Got it! Thanks for clarifying this because I almost let it go but it was sitting on pending for the longest time today and wasn't clearing to my balance so it was available to me. Said something like 3 days to clear and that is not acceptable way for anybody to take for a bitcoin transaction. Anything can happen in 3 days as well as check bouncing type thing going on then will be out of bitcoin and paypal all at the same time. And that I can ill to afford to happen to me right now.
Member is trying to send again so will see what happens now.
Ready to send the remaining amount pf 0.0616btc for the final payment to seal this deal.
This is got to be longest paypal for btc trade I ever had in my life. Undecided
I am getting really tired right now with the waiting and waiting.
It should be over tonight. I hope. Embarrassed
minero1

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 07:47:18 PM

received payment in full now.
Thank you for being honest and professional with this trade with me.

Have a good day to you and take care.

You can close your thread now.
Thank you very much.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: