Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:42:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Dogecoin have a future?  (Read 54512 times)
alexsoul

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:32:01 AM

Dogecoin found its niche and being a newcomer to cryptocurrency, I used it to exchange Fiat for other cryptocurrencies because it was cheaper and faster to do so through dogecoin. Now the coin is not taken seriously by large investors because of its small volatility, but sometimes the community is working on improving their favorite cryptocurrency, especially since Dogecoin is quite popular.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lamadu3

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:42:54 PM

I like Dogecoin, I often use It for quick transactions and it doesn't have high fees. As a serious coin, it is not perceived. On Dogecoin you can speculate well, but you need to be careful you can go into a strong minus.

It is very difficult to say something here. Dogecoin is not a very good alt as for me. It is extremely cheap, and it does not show some WOW growth.
DiscoMan

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:44:49 PM

This Dogecoin has great prospects. For example, I always use it for transfers between crypto exchanges.
Esofdemon

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:53:04 PM

To tell the truth, I never invested in Dogecoin and don't believe in its future much. For so long time it was a joke coin, nobody takes it seriously.
GazorpPozorpec

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:54:15 PM

Dogecoin in my opinion-the most underrated coin. It has great potential and opportunities in the future. IMHO

╔◎      TwitterBounty ┃   [WHITEPAPER]MediumFacebook      ◎╗
╠══════════◎════◎════◎    LeadRex    ◎════◎════◎═══════════╣
╚◎       RedditTelegram[ANN Thread]YoutubeLinkedin       ◎╝
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 08:17:59 PM

Dogecoin is still my favourite coin for trading on exchanges ,its faster ,cheaper and better,im a holder of the coin too because I believe it will be useful in the near future ,no other coin does better when it comes to cheapest transaction rate.

Hadarula

Activity: 252

EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:19:09 PM

Dogecoin has been my favorite alt coin for quite a long time. It serves as a good cryptocurrency for tipping others, as well as being a fun and inexpensive medium of exchange.

However, I'm worried what might happen to Dogecoin in the future, since it has been quite some time that no new version of the QT wallet has been mentioned, neither some innovation to keep it going for the long term.

It would become ideal for Dogecoin to add SegWit to its code, and gain traction if it gains acceptance from the miners. Then, if it manages to become the first cryptocurrency to accept the scalable solution, it could rise in popularity once more (not to mention that transaction will be near instantaneous).

Nevertheless, Dogecoin is a great cryptocurrency being inexpensive and relatively stable, making it a great way to tip others or send micropayments faster than BTC at a fraction of the cost.

Looking forward to your opinion. Wink
it is so hard to say in the crypticurrency world and i think that we will never know as only time will show this ?arkey is so unpredictable

EVERID
│ Decentralized platform for a new economy │
Hadarula

Activity: 252

EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:19:56 PM

Dogecoin is still my favourite coin for trading on exchanges ,its faster ,cheaper and better,im a holder of the coin too because I believe it will be useful in the near future ,no other coin does better when it comes to cheapest transaction rate.
it is nice yes and i beliwbe in it as i think that it has a big bright future and we shall not miss this future so ets watch it closely

EVERID
│ Decentralized platform for a new economy │
martushka27

Activity: 364

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:23:28 PM

This Dogecoin has great prospects. For example, I always use it for transfers between crypto exchanges.
Many people use this coin for such purposes. But it seems to me that other coins are also suitable for this. This means that DOGE is not a unique coin in this field. Most likely this coin has no future.

[ DESICO ] A PLATFORM TO ISSUE AND TRADE SECURITY TOKENS
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
      [ JOIN OUR TELEGRAM COMMUNITY ]         WEBSITE FACEBOOK TWITTER
mdenys

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:24:36 PM

Lots of people love dogs and dogecoin ,me too,it is one of the most favorite coins for me,I am using this coin for fast and cheap transactions between exchanges ,I don't understand why it is still not listed on Binance,band I am quite sure that this coin has a good future.
luca1073

Activity: 222
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:57:58 PM

Lots of people love dogs and dogecoin ,me too,it is one of the most favorite coins for me,I am using this coin for fast and cheap transactions between exchanges ,I don't understand why it is still not listed on Binance,band I am quite sure that this coin has a good future.

Its not listed on binance i think due to the listing FEE (100.000 $?)
atrmill

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:59:01 PM

I like this coin, and I hope that my investment in this coin will bring me a profit. But I am very sad to realize the fact that most people do not believe in a bright future DOGE.

Cianix

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:19:34 PM

I certainly did not see any news on the coin , and of course I enjoyed the exchange between the exchanges Commission was very small, well, I think if the team will take well for the coin that the future will be !

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Moeda

Activity: 1524
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:55:20 PM

~snip

Yes. I also want to invest in large-scale Dogecoin, but I want to see opportunities first. As you say, Dogecoin has no updates on their platform, making Dogecoin prices difficult to increase.
brocardinf

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:42:09 PM

This is probably the strangest project that is in the top 100 crypto-currencies. I don't understand why it is so popular and has such a high capitalization.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:57:07 PM

Dogecoin was one of the coins many people had interest in when it was first created and launched. Now due to how the coin is used it has a low market cap and people are losing interest in it. So I think it will not have a great future and even due to how the developers has mishandled it.

That's certainly true, mate. Dogecoin was one of the greatest coins ever created back in the day where not many altcoins were in the market. However, ever since Dogecoin became abandoned in development, not many people are using it at a higher degree than within its first year of launch. The only use Dogecoin has is for doing quick trades, and tipping other people, but other altcoins can already do this and more. With the inception of DAG cryptocurrencies, payments can be sent near-instantly and with no costs to anyone in the world.

They're constant being developed by their teams, and highly supported by their communities. Because of this reason, people could lose interest in Dogecoin over time, as they switch to better altcoins which are updated for the modern world. Eventually, Dogecoin would become obsolete, as Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies adopt new features that would promote its usage and adoption in the mainstream world.

To say that Dogecoin will have a future, it's uncertain as I've always said before. Since cryptocurrencies are unpredictable, they could either remain actively traded on the market for a few years from now, or simply vanish from existence. There's a possibility that Dogecoin could have a future, as it remains actively traded on the market. However, if that trading activity comes to an end, then Dogecoin would die. Hopefully, someone would become interested into helping develop Dogecoin to keep up with the latest trends within the blockchain industry. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
genapena

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:17:49 PM

This coin surprises me for several months. The price goes up and sometimes the coin goes contrary to the falling trend. It surprises me a little.

CapnBDL

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

MOBU

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 07:19:59 PM

And what future can he have? What is it for, just for speculation? There will never be a future for him. Just noise is made around him, so he shot well. But I do not think that this will last forever!

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
KuyaBreezy

Activity: 504

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:22:04 PM

At the beginning I thought dogecoin was nothing more than a memecoin, but lately I've used it enough to make small purchases, since it has practically no fees when making transactions, so it is very convenient to trade with low amounts, besides being a blockchain quite fast and useful and has the best community of all haha.  Grin

bboyjohn

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:22:45 PM

Dogecoin is a coin that emerged in order to prank. The price rises several times a year and then falls again. If you buy during these periods of ascension, you can make money. I don't think there is another future potential Smiley

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: